The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Recently been very busy and hard to find time to do naughty things. So sometimes when I really have an urge to do something naughty, I would just purposely zaogeng and tease people. It's very funny sometimes to see people's reactions and you can really find out who are your true friends.

I work part time as a waitress so once at work, I purposely left my top button unbuttoned. Our work attire was already quite low cut and loose at the top to begin with, so leaving the top button open meant that my bra was pretty exposed. Yes I wear a bra at work cos I don't want to get into unnecessary trouble, but sometimes I will leave my panties at home! I was wearing a green strapless bra that day and I tested my attire out in the toilet. When the top button was left open, the top was still decent when I was just standing still but the moment I start to move around, my cleavage and bra would become very obvious!

Of cos I didn't start work like that, me and a few of my colleagues went to work early to have lunch first. When we met, I could see one of the guys notice my problem immediately, but he did not say anything and for the next 20 minutes he kept stealing glances. The other guys soon took notice too but no one bothered telling me about it! So disappointing.

At one time I decided to tease them by pretending to drop my stuff and bending down to pick them up, giving them a huge downblouse view! That was also when my female colleague, the only other girl in our group, saw my exposed bra and boobs and she quickly came over and told me about it. I pretended to be shocked and buttoned up my shirt!

Often when I take the mrt and have a seat, I would also sit very unglamly, opening my legs wide and allowing the person opposite to have a clear view of my panties, or more if I wasn't wearing any. It would always be so funny to see their reactions, trying to not look blatantly so sneaking peeks every now and then. Sometimes I would even stare back at them to scare them when they realise that I know they were staring.

Sometimes, it would actually happen by accident and not on purpose. I tend to wear inappropriate attires for activities which results in lots of zaogengs. Once, I went to wild wild wet with my friends and I wore newly bought red bikini. I had never really tried it on before and only until I put it on in the toilet did I realise that it was too big for me! This was not the string kind so I could tighten it but I had no choice and just went along with it. Jess was with me at that time and I think she noticed but she just kept quiet.

After putting it on, I looked at myself and saw that the bottom was really loose. I could see abit of my butt crack already! I tied the top as tightly as possible but my boobs were not big enough to fill up the cups so it was still rather loose!

I just went ahead with it anyway and it was all fine actually. Just that I had to keep pulling up my bottoms. We went to the tsunami pool and went to the deepest spot. When the tsunami came, I had to keep jumping up and down to get my head out of the water. As I did that, I did not notice my bikini bottom slipping downwards and off my legs! I just continued having fun and at one point I decided to climb onto the float. One of my guy friends helped me hold the float while I lifted my leg up to climb up and I exposed my bare vagina to him! I didn't even notice and continued climbing until I got up and realised that everyone was staring at me!

When I realised what had happened I quickly jumped back into the water! My whole face was red from the embarrassment but at the same time I was rather aroused and scared. I looked around for my bikini bottom but couldn't find it!

After 10 mins of looking, one of my friends found a kid playing with it and managed to get it back for me! I was so relieved! When I put it back on, we continued playing but this time I was more careful.

That's all I have for now! Maybe will share more next time since I tend to zaogeng a lot anyway with my skimpy clothing!
Wat a notti little gal u r babe ..must say u r really a notti little zaogeng princess ...always like to zaogeng to us guys n see our reaction ...how i wish i could see u do that so nottily like wat u described abv in yr post esp when u r pantiless ..hehe...so far haven seen any gals as notti as u, zaogeng pantiless in the trains or buses or anywhere else...maybe we can arrange with u for that to happen ...still a loyal fan of yours, love reading u sharing how notti gal u r when u zaogeng to us guys

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sharing somemore zaogeng incidents in my life!

Let's start with Jess first, who is so sexy that her clothes usually can hardly contain her assets, plus she is really blur so she tends to zaogeng quite alot! There was once when we went clubbing together and you guessed it, she had too much to drink and she gets really really crazy when she's drunk. She was wearing a tube top and a mini skirt that day, without a bra! As she danced, one of her big boobs just somehow popped out of her top. Her mini skirt also kept bouncing up and down, exposing her white panties to everyone in the club. So for the whole night, she actually flashed her boob to the whole club while dancing!

There was also once long ago back in school when we were both in the volleyball team. During one of the competitions, she forgot her FBTs so she had to wear the school's PE shorts, which were not as flexible as FBTs and at one time she made a really big move and did an almost perfect split! As the game proceeded, the audience started getting roused up and from behind her I saw that her PE shorts had actually split from the move! She was flashing her pink panties to everyone in the volleyball court that day! As you all know, her butt is kind of big and the small pair of panties were pathetic and could hardly cover her butt! The whole audience was staring at her sexy butt cheeks as she continued the game without realising! When the coach realised it he quickly subbed her out and she went to the toilet to change out of her shorts! That was one of the most epic days in school and one of her most embarassing. Plus she was quite high-profile in school so the news spread fast. Her boyfriend at that time was part of the audience and he was so pissed with what had happened!

Of course in school zaogeng is really common anyway. You can always see girls in unglam positions and flashing their panties under their school skirts. I myself zaogeng quite a few times too cos I'm actually quite tomboy and always sit very unglamly. Sometimes some of my friends will tell me they can see my panties and then I will then cover up. However, there was once a really bad incident that happened when I was doing a skit presentation to my class with my project group. One of the parts of the script was for my groupmate to pull me towards him by pulling my shirt. I guess my uniform shirt was getting quite old and the buttons were not as secure anymore so when he pulled hard at my shirt, the buttons tore off! I was standing in front of the whole class with my bra exposed! It was so embarassing! I quickly ran to the toilet and changed into a pe shirt that someone got for me. The guy kept apologising afterward but I forgave him since it wasn't his fault actually.

Another time before PE lesson, me and Jess decided to just change into our PE attire in the classroom as it was empty! As we took off our shirts and skirts, one of the class guys walked in, while we were in our underwear! It was so awkward and he quickly said sorry and turned away. Lucky guy! I'm sure that must have been one of his best moments in school.

Oh maybe not, because there was another encounter with the same guy -_- There was once when I was walking towards him when I somehow tripped and fell forward towards him. His natural reaction was to reach out his hands to catch me, which he did, ON MY BOOBS. For the next awkward 5 seconds we just stayed in that position, with his hands grabbing my boobs and not knowing what to do, before we quickly seperated and he apologised. Luckily no one else was there to see what had happened!

For me, my 'finest' moment was during a wedding dinner of one of my cousins. I was wearing a tube dress that showed quite alot of cleavage so I didn't wear a bra that day. The dress was really long and the 'tail' part was trailing on the floor. Some of the kids that day were running around and I think one of them stepped on my dress while I was walking so it got pulled down and my boobs popped out, just when I was approaching a waiter to get a drink during the reception! I was so shocked and quickly covered my boobs with my hands and ran to the toilet to adjust my dress. It was so embarassing to expose my bare boobs to a guy like that! Luckily he didn't serve my table afterward but I'm sure it was a good day for him.

Will share more stories in the future. Meanwhile, you guys can give me ideas on what I can do, or do with Jess, or do TO Jess Looking forward!
Old 14-05-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Really miss travelling these days so I wanna remember my solo trip to Thailand during pre-Covid days with you guys. Not that I was being emo or antisocial. Just wanted some alone time to getaway and enjoy myself, as well as do some crazy things in my own privacy!

While packing, I decided not to bring any pieces of underwear, and I packed the sexiest clothing that I have, as well as my sexiest bikini. I was headed for a beach resort in Pattaya and I was looking forward to the trip for so long!

On the first day, I went to the airport in the early morning, dressed in a black hoodie with nothing underneath and a pair or shorts that were quite modest. I didn't want to get into trouble at customs! I lowered the zip to half-chest level and a bit of cleavage was shown but it wasn't really obvious that I had nothing underneath unless a person stood in front of me and looked down to observe. At the checkout counter, the guy at the counter was staring at my cleavage and as I bent down to pick up my luggage I think he saw more than what he should! After checking in my luggage, I just went into the waiting area and walked around.

I went to bookstore to see if there was anything interesting to read and I squatted down to check out the books on the lower shelf. There was a guy standing behind me looking at the books at the higher shelves and I could feel his gaze on me as my shorts were quite loose and from above he could see directly down at my butt crack! I wonder if he could tell that I wasn't wearing panties.

Soon, the plane was ready for boarding and I was given a window seat. I adjusted my hoodie so that one of my boobs were hanging out, looking like a zaogeng and I pretended to be asleep. I was really tired from packing till late the previous night and I actually fell asleep for real!

The next thing I knew was when I was woken up by the air stewardess to buckle my belt for the take off. There was now two guys in their 30s sitting beside me and I wonder how long they've been staring at my exposed boob at close range and how many people have seen me already!

I adjusted my hoodie back and zipped it all the way up because it was rather cold and slept through the whole journey. When I reached Thailand, I called for a cab to the resort and checked in.

When I went into my room, the first thing I did was to strip naked and lie on my bed, even before closing the door! I went out to the balcony to admire the scenery. My room was at one of the higher levels and I had a great view of the beach from the balcony. I realized that people on other balconies could see me perfectly clearly but I did not care since I was overseas! Nobody would ever see me again!

I took the flask and walked out to the water dispenser near the lift lobby. It was quite a long walk as my room was quite deep in. As I was filling the water into the flask, a young Asian couple came out of the lift but I just ignored them. I think being in a stranger place makes me alot bolder! The guy kept staring at my naked body and his female companion was glaring at me! I just filled up my water and slowly walked back to my room.

I put on a white singlet and a mini skirt and went downstairs to the store near the beach to purchase a cheap bikini. I chose a really small white one, and brought it back to my room, where I tried it on and it was really small! It was a really cheap one so the material wasn't good and it was very thin. My boobs were threatening to burst out of the top with every big action my nipples were protruding through the thin material. The bottom could not go all the way up to my waist and I was showing alot of butt crack! Thankfully I shaved before the trip so my pubic hair did not peek out from the front. Just dressed like that, I locked up and went downstairs to the swimming pool! Before going there, I went to the concierge and passed my key for them to safeguard. The girl at the counter was staring at my skimpy clothing but I just ignored her.

When I went to the pool, I immediately jumped in and when I stood up, I looked down and saw that my bikini was now translucent! I could see my nipples colour through my top. No one had noticed me yet so I just minded my own business and swam. Now I was beginning to attract attention to my bikini. My top was only capable of covering my nipples which were still rather visible and my bottom was slowly sinking into my butt crack and it now resembled a thong! Furthermore, it was only at half butt level! I climbed out of the pool and went over to the slide! There were quite a few people queuing up and behind me was a teenage guy that I could see him checking me out as we queued, staring at my butt from behind and the long crack peeking out from my bikini bottoms.

Finally, it was my turn and down I went, crashing into the pool with a big splash! My bottoms had slid all the way down from the impact but luckily was still on and I quickly pulled them up underwater. I then had to quickly move away for the next person to come down so I swam to the edge of the pool when I got the shock of my life.

I saw at the bottom of the slide, a small white bikini top floating around! I immediately looked down to see my bare breasts under the water! No one had seen me yet but I was already beginning to attract attention for not leaving the pool and blocking the way. I wanted to swim there to collect my top but people kept coming down and I could not get close, while each pact of a person landing brought my top further and further away till the other end!

I decided to just pluck up my courage and I climbed out of the pool, covered my boobs with my two hands and walked all the way to the other end and retrieved my bikini top and put it back down. I was now the centre of attention and I was blushing so hard! It was so embarrassing. I quickly left the pool after this incident.

I went back to the resort lobby and collected back my key, inviting yet more stares and I went upstairs back to my room. Back in my room, I stripped off my bikini and laid it out to dry, I would need it again the next day for the beach. And then I stepped out of the room naked and locked the door! I decided to explore the place naked!

I walked along the corridor to the edge where I could look out a window and I stood there to admire the view for a while, and I went to the stairs and made my way upwards all the way to the top floor! From the top floor, the view was breathtaking and I could see the whole stretch of beach and the sea clearly. I couldn't wait to go there the next day!

I then walked along the corridor to the other end to see the scenery from there. On my way, one of the doors opened and an elderly ang moh couple stepped out. They were scrutinizing me but I just carried on walking as though it was a normal thing to do.

I once again took the stairs down. This time all the way to the ground floor. From the glass panel, I could see alot of people outside at the lobby! It was exciting to know that I was naked while I was so near to so many people! If I walked out now it would probably be chaotic.

I climbed back up again before anyone entered and back to my own level. Before exiting, I sat down on the steps and started digging myself with my fingers shamelessly. As I got increasingly pleasured, I lied down on the floor and dug profusely, finally letting out a long moan. My body was wet from the sweat from climbing and the excitement and my pussy and finger were covered with my juices.

After lying there for a while, I stood up and made my way back to my room for a long bath in the bathtub as well as round 2, if you know what I mean

I changed into a pink tshirt and FBT shorts and went downstairs for dinner. Then I explored the hotel's proximity and facilities to see what I could do the next two days.

Finally, I went back to my room and slept in the nude. Crashed really hard as I was really tired from the travelling and I slept through the night.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
GoldHare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting update sis, will be waiting for more!!
Old 14-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
RJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stories
Old 14-05-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Tancheekeong is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ts is lesbian?
Old 15-05-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Nope just very close to her female friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancheekeong View Post
Ts is lesbian?
Old 15-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

The next day, I woke up early, brushed my teeth, put on a long baby pink t-shirt and went down for breakfast. Breakfast was buffet style and was really good! My t-shirt was only until mid-thigh length and I think my butt was exposed when I sat down but I was too tired to care about people staring.

After breakfast, I went back to my room, took a light shower and changed into my bikini. I locked up, dropped my key off at the counter and went for the beach, all the while in my small bikini. When I was taking the lift down, there was a guy with me and he was staring at my ass that was spilling out from my bikini bottom! I think that after yesterday's dip in the swimming pool and subsequent washing, it now felt smaller than before! My nipples were poking through the thin top and I could feel the tightness of it. The bottom went between my butt cheeks as I walked and soon it looked like a thong and I could see my cameltoe. My butt crack was also peeking through the top.

I walked to the beach which was just beside the resort. At this time, the beach was quite empty except for a few tourists here and there. I found a quiet spot, stripped bare and went swimming in the water. I swam for awhile before coming up and I lay down the mat that I brought along and just lied down in the nude to suntan! Since I was overseas I figured out I might as well do whatever I want because these people will probably never see me again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun's warmth on every inch of my body, getting rid of those ugly tanlines. Very soon, I fell asleep!

When I woke up, I checked the time and realized I had snoozed for around half an hour. The beach was more packed by now but no one seemed to care what I was doing since I was at the very extreme end of the beach where it was still deserted! 2 angmoh girls probably could see me from where they were but they just ignored me. I think it's a normal thing for them where they came from.

I was really drowsy and blur when I woke up so I just sat there and stoned for quite some time, and I got up and went into the sea once more and this time, I went all the way to the crowded part! My whole body was submerged but the water was quite clear so people could actually see me naked! So I actually did not dare to go too near anyone and I'm not sure if anyone saw me that day! After a while I quickly swam back to where my bikini was.

I put my bikini back on and headed for the water sports. I went for the banana boat straight and paid for it and deposited my purse in the locker and went on it with 4 other people, 3 guys. and another girl.

The ferry dragging the banana boat accelerated quickly and we kept getting thrown off as it made sharp turns! At one time, my bikini top went all the way up to my neck and I splashed heavily into the water! I did not notice at first and climbed up back onto the banana boat before one of the guys told me and I quickly adjusted it while everyone else was staring at my bare boobs.

The ferry continued to show no mercy and went even faster! This time, it made a really sharp turn and all of us got thrown off the ferry and I hit the water with such strong impact! I actually landed quite far away from the ferry and I quickly swam back to it.

This time, when I climbed up, my whole bikini top was gone! I quickly covered my boobs with my hands and looked around and saw it floating not far away from the ferry. The guy controlling the ferry drove the ferry near it and helped me fish it out but it was torn into two pieces. It was already very very tight and coupled with the heavy impact of landing in the water I think it actually snapped into two! It was made of poor material after all!

I got onto the ferry and they sent me back to shore, all the while with me topless and trying to cover my boobs. When we returned, they gave me a towel to cover myself and I made my way back to the hotel. Walking halfway, I decided to try something bold. I found a secluded spot, slipped off my bikini bottom and threw it away as well! Now I was naked but for a towel!

I wrapped the towel around my body and it barely covered my private areas. The top half of my breasts were exposed at the top while the bottom of my butt cheeks peeked out the bottom. Plus, I had to hold the towel while I walked and could not walk too quickly if not it would drop!

I made my way back to the hotel and took the lift upwards. There was an old angmoh couple in the lift with me and they were totally judging. The moment I got out of the elevator, I let the towel drop to my feet and walked back to my room naked! When I went back, I took a quick shower and watched a bit of tv, before heading out for late lunch.
Old 15-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
I got onto the ferry and they sent me back to shore, all the while with me topless and trying to cover my boobs. When we returned, they gave me a towel to cover myself and I made my way back to the hotel. Walking halfway, I decided to try something bold. I found a secluded spot, slipped off my bikini bottom and threw it away as well! Now I was naked but for a towel!

I wrapped the towel around my body and it barely covered my private areas. The top half of my breasts were exposed at the top while the bottom of my butt cheeks peeked out the bottom. Plus, I had to hold the towel while I walked and could not walk too quickly if not it would drop!

I made my way back to the hotel and took the lift upwards. There was an old angmoh couple in the lift with me and they were totally judging. The moment I got out of the elevator, I let the towel drop to my feet and walked back to my room naked! When I went back, I took a quick shower and watched a bit of tv, before heading out for late lunch.
so Notti Gal ! ...i want to be there to see n be with u naked in yr room ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-05-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
socha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
so Notti Gal ! ...i want to be there to see n be with u naked in yr room ...hehe
I prefer to be naked with her at the beach
Old 15-05-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Great story sis!!
Old 15-05-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Share more sis!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy reading your zaogeng stories sis!
Old 15-05-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
satobage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share Racheltan1234, hope to read more!
Old 16-05-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so notti and daring. Have photo of u wearing that bikini? Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1