The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
So during that time, we're you angry?, disappointed? Felt betrayed etc....? Continue pls
sexcision bro,
Yes, I feel betray, but thinking back having J with me already erased my anger..
Thanks for support.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 15-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
brownbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, hoping for more updates
Old 15-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Episode 12 Part 3 - New Love

J snap me out of my daze.
J: What happened, I know you worried about Y, it's already done, you cannot undone, I been through it, but I not going to let it happened to me again..

Me: You didn't sound the alarm to Y, Why you didn't warn her…

J was lost at words to reply..she looking down at the glass of beer.

I walk away to the kitchen after saying that, light up my ciggy and puff..
J glance to my direction, she too get up walk to me, hug me from the side, lean against me, saying.." dear, I'm sorry, I should have warm her, I'm very selfish, please don't leave me.."

I just ignore her..I continue to smoke..
Leaning against me, she stroke my chest hugging me tight brushing her 36A breast against me..I got a instant hardon..

She turn to me saying **I'm yours from now, carry me,**

She wrap her leg up as I carried her to my bed..I lay her on the bed, stripped my clothes and out sprang my hard dick..

J: Wow so fast so hard..
Me :You better be...come suck me…

I was standing at the footboard while she sit on the bed..leaning forward, ahe hold my hand as shebuse her tongue to lick my dick head, circling it, kissing my whole shaft down ro my balls,squeezing it and using her mouth to suck on each..and lips stroking it back and forth, back to my dick head and slowly slide her mouth all the way till my balls, using her tongue, she can twirl my dick, sucking it moving out and in her mouth, I stand there letting her mouth fuck my shaft, hitting her throat each time she slide her mouth faster and deeper, in no time I shoot my sperm inside her mouth, holding her head as she let my sperm flow inside her throat down to her gullet to her stomach,, she choked, as she withdraw away lifting her head to gobble all my sperm.

My leg become jelly and wobble, who don't when you got this intense bj..

She slide back up the bed, taking off her bra, slowly unclip the strap holding her oanty hose slowly roll down to her knee, bending it and roll down off her feet, she did it with the other side, she raise her feet up and slide her crotchless panty up to her feet, tossing it to me..

I climb onto bed, slowly leopard crawling to her..as she stroke herself saying ** Fuck me darling, fuck me as I'm yours from now onwards..want you to fuck me everyday, every morning before you go to work, every evening when you come back and every night when we sleep..you can gorget about "Y"..

As she finished saying, I climb on top of her savouring her smooth body, kissing her all over, down to her thigh, leg and back to her stomach, kissing down her other thigh and leg and back up to her pussy area, licking her clit, opening her labia, while she starting to moan, I continuing to lick her clit alternating licking her opening, she moan louder and louder.."" Ohh, darling fuck me now""

I lift up her leg to bend forward to her chest, while she holding her legs close to her chest, I guide my hard dick to her pussy rubbing outside of her opening, dick head rubbing her clit, I keep on stroking it till she quivers calling out ""NOW""
I slide my dick in, deeper as I could feeling her vagina wall and cervix, withdrawing half way and plunge it deep faster and harder..as she maon and moan, "" Yes, Ohhh, urghhhh, fuck me hard shoot inside me, I want your baby.."

Hearing it, I ramp my hard dick all the way in, deeper each time I ramp inside, after about 10 mins, i explode inside her vagina hitting her cervix, keeping it and pushing deeper, Ohh what a feeling..i push it deeper as she lower her legs to wrap round my body gripping my body as I push it deeper feeling her cervix opening and receiving my sperm…
She hug me tight and kiss me hard..we french for about 5 mins as I sink deeper staying there..we didn't move for about 10 mins..

We turn as we kiss, as I lie on my back she straddle on top of me and gyrating with my dick still inside her pussy, she kean backwards hand holding my legs pushing her pussy forward, fucking me in that position..omg, never did I have this sensation, after a few thrusting she lean back and quivers, she could have her 2nd or 3rd orgasm.. and drop back to my chest as I shoot another load into her..

J: I want to have your baby..
I was like lost for words, I hugged her nodding my head..
We roll over and take a breather as we lay on our back...

Soon we fell asleep…….

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I woke up, looking at the clock, it's 7am, time to wash up and go to work..looking at her, cuddling on her side, so sweet.. couldn't hear to leave her alone on my bed.
I reach out for my hp which is on the side table, called my boss to informed that I take the day off, Boss reply ok, enjoy your off day.

As I turn her facing me, my dick is coated with dried juice and spreading her leg wide could see that her pussy labia too coated with dried sperm and juice, I place the comforter covering her up to her neck as the air con is chilling the room, and proceed to wash up..

After I had washed up, I went to the hall, pulled open the curtains letting the fresh air in, opened my door, seeing that the gate is open, I closed it locking it and proceed to make my coffee...while brewing it, I received WhatsApp from Y.

I didn't open it, I took my cup of coffee and sat on my sofa, turn on the tv to CNA for live news,,nothing much, just leave it on, sip my coffee and light up one ciggy, inhaling it and exhale the smoke out, feeling great, I proceed to open my WhatsApp..

Y- ** Gd morning,,😘😘, How's your night, so sorry that we cannot enjoy together, hope u having fun with J.. don't dirty our bed..I will be with D this whole week as I couldn't get over him, love his curve dick finding my g spot making me so horny and high, enjoy his mahjong session with his friends they just left, I going for shower and could take a nap, tired after last night session with them, bye love you, see you next week **

I was like fuck, she did have some session with D and his 3 friends, that's mean 4 guys fucking her,...or she servicing them, I have yet to find out, I reply her.

Me : ** Oh Hi, sure I enjoy, we fuck 3 times and She empty all my sperm, ok, no problem, you enjoy yours while I enjoy mine, bye take care**
Send.

No reply from her, I take it as she received and acknowledge.

I stopped my coffee, shhhh, feeling good, puff my ciggy relaxing and enjoying the morning..

9am,

J came out of the bedroom, all wash up, wiping her hair as she proceed to me with her towel wrapping round we body..she sat on my chair arm rests, lean forward and kiss me, frenching me..
J:. Dear, I want coffee.
Me: ok.
I got up while she sit on my sofa drying her hair, proceed to brew her coffee, the aroma is so strong that she exclaim, "hmmm so nice aroma"

I brought her coffee to her, she took it blew the coffee and take a sip, Ahhhh.

Wow so fast moan…

J : moan youe head, nice coffee, never did I have this enjoyment, He don't even bother to make me coffee. Love you darling, she bring her hand to my neck bring me down to her mouth and kiss me..I kiss her forehead and both cheeks..
J: Hmmm. Thanks darling, you so loving..no wander they said you're lady killer.. promoter killer, tell me how many of them did you bed with..

Me proudly said : None..it would be very messy as all promoter always so touchy..and I could like it..
J : Don't believe..
She sip her coffee as I sip mine..

Once we finished our coffee, I took our cups and proceed to wash, while she sat down enjoying her ciggy..
J : Thanks darling.

We proceed to change and went off to get her some dress and her stuff.

For the next while week nothing happened, normal drinking with another Buddy, let's name Buddy A, and Y didn't appear in my fav kopi shop, cos I shift to Ah Heng Kopi shop.
Y didn't text me or whatsoever, I leave it as it is..life still goes on, how much more years do we have to enjoy, there's no need to waste my time and energy to fight it off, troubling everyone while I want enjoy myself to the fullest.
Buddy A continue to drink with me and as usual like Y, J will join me later..she getting used to Buddy A and very comfortable..

End of the episode with me, Y, J and D.

Episode 13 The New Beginning - Part 1
coming up
Stay tune

Old 15-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
flownaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for new episode
Old 15-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Episode 12 Part 3 - New Love

End of the episode with me, Y, J and D.

Episode 13 The New Beginning - Part 1
coming up
Stay tune
What a dramatic end to eposide 12.

You cip so many times with J, did she got pregnant with your seed?

Camping here for new beginning in next episode, hopefully more spicer and juicer.
Old 15-05-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

How about j? Since you and your wife still together, so it means j is "returned" to D?
Old 15-05-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
How about j? Since you and your wife still together, so it means j is "returned" to D?
Of cos, J return to D, but it's not the same anymore, she told me sex is not the same, she prefer me so caring, at times she drop by to have sex with me overnight as my wife watch and join in later..that will be another stories..

Old 15-05-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
WhysHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, support!
Old 15-05-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Of cos, J return to D, but it's not the same anymore, she told me sex is not the same, she prefer me so caring, at times she drop by to have sex with me overnight as my wife watch and join in later..that will be another stories..
Wow, so 性福haha. Jealous liao.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 14
2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of2ndfunction has much to be proud of

From random browsing, become avid fan now, everyday must check if TS got update. Thanks TS for updating so frequently. Let's hope this thread goes long..

Was hoping maybe TS could make a short 2-3 chapters about what happened that day when Y serviced D's friends from her pov..
Old 15-05-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndfunction View Post
From random browsing, become avid fan now, everyday must check if TS got update. Thanks TS for updating so frequently. Let's hope this thread goes long..

Was hoping maybe TS could make a short 2-3 chapters about what happened that day when Y serviced D's friends from her pov..
I concur! We need to know more about what happened to Y there.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
I concur! We need to know more about what happened to Y there.
Hi bros,
Thanks for all the support, I will post it,Y had told me in detail, it's going to be raunchy.
Stay tune

Old 15-05-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Meanwhile, my new episode
Episode 13, Part 1 - The New Beginning. Coming up as I'm drafting Y rendervous with D and his 3 mahjong kakis.

Old 15-05-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Episode 13, Part 1 - The New Beginning.

For the next while week nothing happened, normal drinking with another Buddy, let's name Buddy A, and Y didn't appear in my fav kopi shop, cos I shift to Ah Heng Kopi shop.

Y didn't text me or whatsoever, I leave it as it is..life still goes on, how much more years do we have to enjoy, there's no need to waste my time and energy to fight it off, troubling everyone while I want enjoy myself to the fullest.

Buddy A continue to drink with me and as usual like Y, J will join me later..she getting used to Buddy A and very comfortable..

On one evening, Friday, around 6 :30pm, while drinking with Buddy A, J went to toilet..

Buddy A : Eh bro, what happened, where's Y, how come J so closed to you.

Me: It's complicated, just enjoy life.. don't poke your nose in others affair, ok, we drinks as usual.

Buddy A: I thought 1 could get Y, as she is so closed to me over at the other side..,but didn't get the chance.

Me: Eh bro, ya you almost, I can see it, but you delay, not my fault..when you got the chance You didn't grab it.. that's it…Cheers.

A : Do I have a chance with J, she seem friendly,..

Me: Hey bro, friendly doesn't mean can fuck around, I'm open to anything, and she's also very open, you got to work on it if you want her, don't delay, it's up to you to date her out..Ok, I go toilet, you get your chance.

Saying that, I got up from my seat to smoke at the pavement..could see J sitting back at her seat, happily chatting with A..
A glance over, I show him thumb up..
I could see that they exchange number as both tapping on the ho, as J show A the ok sign.. satisfied, I light another ciggy, letting them more time while I'm thinking next move…
My Reckoning..
flashing a cunny smile.

I went back to my seat, order another 4 bottles of beers..plus 1 stout,..

Rachel- My favorite Tiger promoter trotted towards me ..wow her perky ass while she walk in her high heels bending over me,

R: "Yes, dear 4 tiger and one stout right,"
She brush my shoulder and arm with her hand as she walk away..

J: Wah she so close to you, call you dear,..
Me: Don't think too much. ..
I didn't want to dwell more into it.

Let's drink…. Cheers.

As we drink, Ah Seng. came over..
Ah Seng : yo bro..ok boh .
Me : No problem, come cheers..
Ah Seng: Ok ok you won't be going off early right..
Me : No, I drink till 12 mid night .
Ah Seng : Ok, I bring one crate for you.
Saying that he signal Rachel for one crate under his acct..How he do that.

When R brought a big tub containing 4 tigers and one stout..placing it on the table, J lean against my chest as she sit close to me, R then pour new glass for us..she went behind me with her left hand stroke my neck and shoulder down to my arm before she walk away saying" Enjoy your drinks" and wink to me.
As J lean against me, she couldn't notice…

Cheers..All 3 of us down our glass, R came over fill our glass, she also fill her small glass..saying "Cheers" you want anything to munched…"
Me : Ok, you just order

7:30pm
J look at me frowned..
Me: She's like that, don't worry nothing between us, it's her service to get us order more understand..
J: Orr, I know, love you darling, she lift her head kissing me..

We continue to drinks and cheers and occasionally I would walk to pavement to smoke giving them some space to chat, I know them too well..
We still got one crate from Ah Seng..No need to finished one crate in one go, as I think to myself.

Me: Hey, A, do you need to work tomorrow, Saturday leh…

A: I'm not working, am clearing my leave next week,.
Me : Ho seh, we can drink every night..
Cheers.

A crack some jokes making Jo laugh and hitting his arm, placing her hand on A lower arm..
Jo shift her seat more towards A side, both quite close..
J : You so funny, again hitting his arm. Tell me more jokes..as she shift nearer..
A crack some dirty jokes, that makes J go giggles non stop and she hit his thigh placing her hand on his thigh.

A look at me and shift his eye giving me signal, I wink at him. He give thumb up..
Well shall we go or continue to drink..

J: No don't want, I want to hear more jokes from A, we drink lah, moreover that's so many bottles..

I shrould my shoulder saying, " Well up to you, look like someone enjoying tonight, let's drink to it.."

Cheers and cheers again

8:30pm pass,
9:30pm
10pm..

We drank almost half of the crates, that's 10 bottles, I beginning to feel giddy, of cos I act.. A didn't drink much, I drank the most..I closed my eye pretending to be giddy and sway to one side. J caught hold of me..I open my eye..

" I want to go toilet" and excuse myself.

As I proceed to the toilet, felt one hand grab my arm and pull me to the exit next to toilet. It's R..

R: What happened, you trying to ignore me..
Me: No ahh..I got so many drinks and you also didn't pour for us .
R: I don't want to disturb, cos your g don't like..
She hugged me as she said thst.we were in the back of the kopi shop where there is the carpark area.

She pull me to oneside, toward the staircase, hugged me and kiss me..
Me: Got people..
R: I don't care..no tips today also, not like last time you drink with buddy and tips me generously.
Me: But I didn't get any benefits from you..
Jo: You always tipsy how to give you, ya, I remember got one time you bring me to H81 after I knock off…
Me: Oh ya ….we have great sex, first time fucking a chio promoter.
R : Idiot, you threat me as what..chicken ahh..
Me: Hehe, no la, we hit it the very first time you see me drinking here and always glance at me, I can read body language.

R: Kiss me..

I proceed to kiss her passionately smearing her lips stick, we stop she took out tissue paper and clean her lips stain on my mouth area, thereafter she clean her mouth and apply another lip stick.

Me: Thanks, I better go.

R: Ya go enjoy, don't forget me..
She walk pass me as I squeezed her butt.

I walk back to our table slowly staggering..could see both of them enjoying it..buddy A placing her hand on J thigh, stroking up and down turn to stroke her inner thigh as J lean on his chest.

Fuck so fast..I walk over to another side to smoke.. I could see that A trying to move his hand into her skirt nearer to her panty as when she stop him..Showing the stop sign..A feeling disappointed..

R came to my side for a smoke,. Lighting up a ciggy and puff..
R : You see...they already getting ready..
I turn to look at her..
Me : You're next.
R : What.

I walk away back to my table.
J : What take you so long.
Me : I puke.
J : Oh no..
She signal for R..
R came, J : Can give him one glass of hot water with plum..thanks.

R tap on her shoulder, saying ** No problem** and wink to me as she call out to counter for my hot plum drink

R came with the hot glass of water with plum inside, stirring it with a long spoon, squeezing the plum mixing it..she hand me the drink
R : Nah, drink it while it's hot. Wink again.
Me: Thanks.

Both J and A continue to chat as I look around slowy sipping my drinks, one sip and it's half glass.
A : Wah bro you thirsty or what..
Me: That's my standard, I can finished one bottle in 15 mins with glass
A : Don't believe.
I signal for R for a chill glass, she show me the ok sign
R came with another 4 bottles of chilled beers in a tub, took away the empty tub..placing the new tub on the round tray..
She began to pour one glass of beer with one inch of foam.then proceed to pour A.
A stop her, saying that he don't believe I can finished one bottle in 15 min
R : You're wrong one minute less than 15 min, to be exact 14 min..

I down my glass of beer at one go, placing it on the table.
R; You wrong again, 2 bottles in 15 mins, one bottles can filled 2 glass.
R filled my glass again, this time no foam as to empty the bottle, I down the glass of beer in no time, as the bottle with a little bit of beer R pour it into my glass and I drank it..
Next, she take another chilled glass from the tub, open one chilled bottle, filled my glass full without foam, she wink to me..
I took the glass and drank all at one go.placing the glass back to table,
R : 9 mins only.
She pass me her ciggy Marlboro blast.. lighting it up for me…
Jo look at me astonishingly..holding to my arm .
I puff a few time, shiok so cooling. Using my left hand, I took the glass and drank it, R counting, 1,,,2,,,3,,,4,,,5.
I finished the glass in 5 sec…

All claps, J held my head and kiss me..R give me a milf look..

The other table clapped too as they aware of what happening..one of them raised their glass and cheers towards us..I cheers back..

R was happy, she walk towards me standing behind, pouring another glass of beer, this time with one inch foam..there after she pat my shoulder twice and stroke my back..
12:30 am
Let's drink, still early..
J : Dear enough..
She held my head and kiss me again, as we kiss, I glance at A, he had his hand stretch toward J thigh, as it's beneath the table, I guess he is stroking her thigh..J then let go of me and sit near to A..

By now, most of the table is empty. I look around, nobody except our table, R should be off by now, she over-run her time.
I got up saying that I need to go toilet..I proceed to toilet..went in to released..when I came out of toilet, I was pull out of the back exit to the carpark area,.

R kiss me immediately, leaning her body against mine, I hugged her stroking her long hair as she had remove the bun..and Had change to her dress. I move my hand down to her skirt squeezing her pump, lifting her skirt to feel her buttock flesh, couldn't feel any panty, I feel inner to her butt crack, it's g string.., She stop me and adjust her skirt.

R:; Tomorrow want or not.
Without thinking I agreed.

She pass me a ciggy light it up, we smoke and puff as her taxi arrived she let go of me, bud me goodbye and went into the taxi..

I proceed back to my table strolling slowly puff the cool Marlboro blast..as I about to reach, I saw to my surprised, J is sitting so closed and A hugging her toward him, they were kissing, I quicky walk to another area whereby they couldn't see me as I can watch them on the side...could see that his hand already inside her skirt, she tilt her head up as she lean close to let him french her, she move her leg wider as if to make room for his hand..

I stood there watching, just like watching a couple making out, I feel my dick throbbing inside my pant.. I must do something, no, I wait and watch..

She began to figgit, raising her butt, guess his hand is fingering her pussy, they still kissing.. could hear she is like moaning..

My mind is cracking, should I go back or interrupt them. I decided to go back. Leaving them enjoying their tryst.

To be continue
Part 2

Old 15-05-2021, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I stood there watching, just like watching a couple making out, I feel my dick throbbing inside my pant.. I must do something, no, I wait and watch..

She began to figgit, raising her butt, guess his hand is fingering her pussy, they still kissing.. could hear she is like moaning..

My mind is cracking, should I go back or interrupt them. I decided to go back. Leaving them enjoying their tryst.
Swee bro, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1