The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
CapitalMaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Thanks for nice update TS. Support this wonderful thread!
Old 14-05-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you. Finally some updates after so long. Joey was very horny and wet that night. Probably that explains why she didn't complained about the finger in her ass.
Old 15-05-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ourlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Joey probably imagine Uncle Johnny smelling her undies and shooting his cum on them
Old 15-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you. Finally some updates after so long. Joey was very horny and wet that night. Probably that explains why she didn't complained about the finger in her ass.
How about anal sex. Tried before?
Old 15-05-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
How about anal sex. Tried before?
Nope leh. Only tried to go in a bit once. And for that short while before Joey ask me take out.
Old 26-05-2021, 07:57 AM
Samster

No more comments already?
Old 26-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AmpangYong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting to read more stories
Old 28-05-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Not many stories ba. Now back to heightened alert mode. Luckily before that we managed to go for a couple of staycations first.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Adventure #49: Sofa Hunting

Ever since Phase 2 Heightened Alert, we stayed home most of the time. Last Sunday, after a late breakfast, we decided to go shoo around for a sofa.

"Boring leh, let's go shop for furniture. Maybe sofa?" I asked Joey.

"Ok lo, anyway also nothing much to do. Let's go change then" Joey went to the bedroom.

I followed in shortly and managed to see she just changed into a pair of red bra and lacy thongs, black spag top and an old pair of short denim shorts, which is kinda loose at the ends. (Bought from Bangkok many years back)

"Wow, you no need bath first ah. Not smelly meh. Haha." I teased her. "Buy sofa nia leh, you think Chinese New Year ah, wear so red."

"Smelly meh, just happened to get this pair out what. Then wear lo. Anyhow go out only, need to choose so long meh." Joey replied.

Googled around and saw that there are quite a number of furniture shops in Tampines Industrial area, so just drove there. The area is rather quiet, probably due to the covid measures and its a weekend, not many people working.

We drove up and parked at the multiple storey carpark. Just before we alighted, I surprised Joey by slipping my fingers from under her shorts and thongs and play with her pussy a while.

"Tsk, Oei what you doing? Crazy ah. Here carpark leh." Joey chided me, as she is getting bit wet.

"Aiya no one around what. See, not even a single car. And you are getting wet leh." I told her as I inserted 1 finger in her wet pussy.

"Ahhh. Aiya.. Don't want.. Ah. La.. Later.. Don't know.. Ahh got guard or camera.. Tsk. Stop it. Go back then say." Joey pushed my hand away and stepped out of the car.

I took out my finger and took a sniff. Hmm. Musky smell since last night.

As we were walking towards the cargo lift, we went past a long dark corridor with locked staff toilets. I can imagine that these are the possible hanky panky places for the staff working here.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Fast forward to sofa hunting, we went to a few shops. All pretty standard with ready made designs for us to see and try on.

Next we went to another sofa shop and a plump Chinese uncle in his 60s served us. "Hello 帅哥美女, I am V. How can I help you all?" he greeted us.

"No more handsome and pretty liao la. Uncle auntie liao" Joey replied. "We are looking for a sofa."

"No la. Still young and sexy la. What's the requirements for your sofa?" V asked.

After understanding our requirements, V brought us to the few shortlisted designs. He explained that all the sofas are customizable in terms of the dimensions, cushion height and depth etc, which we are quite impressed.

"Come, try this design. This height is suitable for you size, short short cute cute one. When you sit on it at least both your legs can touch the ground." V introduced to Joey, as I continued to explore the area.

After going through their wide selection of sofas, I went back to Joey. V is still squatting by next to her, explaining the sofa to Joey. As I walked closer, I noticed a glimpse of red. That's her lacy thongs showing from the shorts opening. No wonder V is so professional and taking his own sweet time to explain.

"Come boss, you try on it also. This sofa for your height maybe a bit too short, but we can customise the cushion height and depth." V adjusted the cushions and asked me to try it.

"Hmm, not bad. Like that quite suitable. But for her, will it be too big?" I asked.

"No leh, for me no difference. Anyway I don't normally sit with the legs on the ground. Normally will sit like that, so deeper cushion is better." Joey replied as she adjusted into her favourite cross legged or legs on sofa with knees bent.

V is stunned for the moment from her readjusting of positions as more of her lacy thongs is showing even more clearly to him. "Ah... Hmm ah deeper is better. More shiok. Come let me.. Ah. Adjust the seat for u all."

With that, Joey stood up without adjusting her shorts. The opening ends of her shorts are still riding high up, exposing her whole lacy thongs and even cameltoe. With V remained squatting and bending forward to adjust the cushion, that brings him closer to her pussy to have a better view and even smell.

"Ok done, try it." V finally done adjusting. After trying out a few more designs and dimensions, we told V we will consider and get back to him again.

"Sure, please do let me know. Will need you all to come back again to try out the sofa and adjust the dimensions to your liking before placing the orders." V told us.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

After a long and sweaty afternoon, we headed home. Joey switched on the aircon and sat on the sofa. "Wah finally. So hot today."

I wasted no time and joined her at the sofa. I squatted next to her and starting playing with her pussy again. "How's the sofa?" I teased her. "Big enough for you to spread your legs?"

"So hot and ahh sweaty, you cannot wait ah.. Ahh." Joey is getting turned on. "Sofa still not too bad V."

I pulled down her shorts and thongs, "Wow, come see sofa wear so sexy ah. You like people to see is it? Wow your chee bye never wash ah. Smell so strong." I gave her pussy a few long licks. "But uncle like."

"Ahhhh. No.... Ahh wash. Don't. Ahh want. Uncle. Dirty... La.. Ahh." Joey moaned. "Like..ahh to wear.. Thongs.. Ahh sexy.."

I continued to lick her swollen clitoris and inserted 2 fingers in, "Wah.. Shiok. So wet.. After showing to uncle right. You horny little girl.. Like it?" I hastened my fingers as I felt her pussy clenching tighter.

"Ahh.. Ahh no...ah ah.. Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhh.. Cumm. Ahh Hmmm" Joey moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

I stood up and remove all our clothes while Joey is resting on the sofa. Pulled her up towards my erected cock and she began sucking hard. "Hmm Hmm.""You like uncle cock? Uncle also haven't wash, after working for whole day. 你的奶也是很大。"奶头也硬了。" I played with her boobs and nipples as she continue sucking hard.

"You like uncle cock? Uncle also haven't wash, after working for whole day. 你的奶也是很大。"奶头也硬了。" I played with her boobs and nipples as she continue sucking hard.

Next I turned her over and fucked her in doggy position. "Urghh, you big ass horny bitch. Ahh.. So tight. Ahhh ahh"

All I can hear is Joey's moaning and the smacking sounds of my thighs onto her ass. She is getting close to her orgasm as I continue to pump her. I wet my finger with my saliva and slowly pushed. into her exposed anus.

"Hmm. No.. Ahh. Not ah.. There.. Dirty.. Ahhh hmm" Joey resisted weakly.

"Uncle like. I like you dirty. Ahh. Let's cum.. Ahhh" I pumped her pussy harder and finger her ass faster as they clenched hard on my cock and finger.

Finally after few minutes, we cummed together. I slowly removed my finger from her ass. Indeed there is a bit of brown stains, but I wouldn't mind that. I stood up and went to wash up, leaving Joey resting still in doggy position on the sofa.

She joined me to wash up shortly before we head out to pack for dinner again. What a great way to spend the Sunday.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello good to see TS back with new post
Don't keep your fans here waiting for too long ok
Old 02-06-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
havenlybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Hello good to see TS back with new post
Don't keep your fans here waiting for too long ok
Sis also wear short shorts when shopping for sofa?
Old 02-06-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Who wear shorts too?
Old 03-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Who wear shorts too?
Me ! ..me !! ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1