The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Yah loh... i plan to book dayuse with a maid now this lockdown ...

Luckily got car but cannot do more then 1 shots
In car must be discreet.

In hotel can take time to shower together and slowly enjoy the body and pussy
Old 14-05-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
In car must be discreet.

In hotel can take time to shower together and slowly enjoy the body and pussy
Yah car only fast n furious do and ciao
Old 15-05-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

my maid fb told me this sunday not allowed to going out already
Old 15-05-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A lot of employer don't allow their maid to go out already starting this Sunday. So you guys prepare to be alone for the next 1 month. So pump them hard if you get the chances below the next long meet up.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, i think dayuse ok if book a few hour. All is remote, can check in online to receive your room number if i am not wrong.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-05-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
lights off? too dark? the other person never hear or see and walk past? or act blur walk past?
the helper sleeping on makeshift mattress on the floor in the children’s room, sir feeling horny went to find helper to doggy, but the lady who walked in on them might not be madam but sir’s mother since blur blur cannot see whats going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree bro, dont shit in own backyard, not worth the risk
super dangerous, my distant relative almost destroyed his family/marriage when he hired a very young and chio pinoy helper many years ago to help look after his young children, one night he was caught by his wife making out with the helper in the wee hours when he came back drunk from ktv session. he got away with the deed said he thought she was madm he was fuggin with but he did knew what was going on. next day the dh was sent back to agency with 封口费 and replaced with a late 40s plain jane looking helper.
Old 15-05-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

You lucky have car bro..i dont even have that. I just rejected a DH wjo say we can meet at staircase. Bad luck days ahead
Old 15-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
You lucky have car bro..i dont even have that. I just rejected a DH wjo say we can meet at staircase. Bad luck days ahead
bro why reject, sometimes more fun at staircase
Old 15-05-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Very true bro, especially if it's bbbj, good memories. Lol
Old 15-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro...too risky. I am not a risk taker. Now am exploring AirBnB. Any bros here have book before
Old 15-05-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro cumexplorer check inbox.
Old 15-05-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Ani7454 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which App you guys usually use to find?
Old 15-05-2021, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Bro, i think dayuse ok if book a few hour. All is remote, can check in online to receive your room number if i am not wrong.
Bro, i guess dayuse depends on which hotel u book, i checked some require you to check in at deskfront.

Anyone any idea if can register and check in the room alone then bring her up after that?
Old 15-05-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
Hondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHondarvf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper View Post
Bro, i guess dayuse depends on which hotel u book, i checked some require you to check in at deskfront.

Anyone any idea if can register and check in the room alone then bring her up after that?
All visitors will need to register their info when they enter the main entrance. No escaping on this, based on my experience of various hotels under dayuse.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!trooper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondarvf View Post
All visitors will need to register their info when they enter the main entrance. No escaping on this, based on my experience of various hotels under dayuse.
I meant for room check in. I understand all visitors must do safe entry at main entrance, but do we need to register her as guest when we bring her to the room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1