The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
KeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Should be ready to fuck any time soon
Old 13-05-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I woke on the couch around 5am. Jasmine was still lying naked on me. Imagine if her husband suddenly came back. That wouldn't be an ideal situation. I tried to wake her.

Me: Hey… it's morning.

J: Oh. Shit. Wow. Why are we naked?

Me: We were playing a game?

J: I can't remember if we fucked. Did we?

Me: Nope.

J: Really? We're both naked and drunk and you didn't fuck me?

Me: You were drunk. I wasn't.

J: And you still didn't fuck me?

J: What is wrong with you?

Me: Nothing?

J: I remember blowing you…

Me: Yeah. I remember that.

J: Was it good? I don't think you came….

Me: How drunk were you?

J: Just really high la. But I don't remember anything about last night.

Me: Maybe that's better.

J: You sure we didn't fuck?

Me: Damn sure.

J: I probably wanted to. You missed your chance.

Me: At least we know each other better now.

J: True.

Me: Anyway I gotta get back. You need a lift back?

J: I'll stay here. You go ahead.

Me: Ok.

I washed up quickly in the toilet. When I came out Jasmine was sitting on the sofa fully dressed with cigarette in hand. She looked a little upset.

Me: What's wrong?

J: Nothing.

Me: You can tell me.

J: Why didn't you fuck me?

Me: Err.

J: Now I have to create another opportunity. And until then I'll keep wondering what it's gonna be like.

Me: Oh. Well…

J: Five years leh. I really cannot tahan liao.

Me: Maybe when there's no alcohol involved, I'll fuck you.

J: It better be damn good.

Me: Can't promise anything.

J: You better get going.

Me: Yeah.

I drove back. There was practically no traffic at that time which was good.

Ann was still asleep so I took a quick shower. I wasn't sleepy at all so I headed downstairs to watch TV.

I guess the noise woke Alicia up as she came down.

Alicia: Where did you go?

Me: Out with colleagues.

Alicia: And?

Me: Just drinks, chill, some card games.

Alicia: Oh. Win anything?

Me: We didn't play with money.

Alicia: That's no fun.

Me: I think it was fun enough.

Alicia: Sure. Anyway… you wanna go cycling?

Me: Now?

Alicia: Why not?

Me: I barely slept.

Alicia: And so? We sometimes go cycling after you spent the night with me. We all know you barely slept too.

Me: Haha. Alright. Let me get changed.

By the time I came down again, she had already unfolded both bikes. Obviously the Decathlon bikes had long gone into storage, sometimes being used by Alan when he decided to join us. She had upgraded to another bike, a carbon frame Sava 9 speed she found on Carousell. She only got it as it was supposedly lighter. I couldn't tell the difference.

Obviously she had asked me along and me being me, just got a random 8 speed bike just to keep up with her. Mine was very shiny though. A gold Kosda. Very eye-catching.

We took a slow ride out from her place, down to ECP then all the way to Marina Barrage, then back to ECP McDonald's where unsurprisingly I had a Fillet o'Fish. After that we headed back home.

Ann was already awake and wondering what was for breakfast. Unfortunately we had already eaten so she took Alan and Amanda out, leaving Alicia and I alone in the house.

Alicia: Shower with me?

Me: What? Why?

Alicia: I'm lazy to scrub my back. You can help me.

Me: Fine.

We went into the bathroom and I scrubbed her back.

Alicia: You were with a girl last night right.

Me: Huh.

Alicia: Your colleagues? Female?

Me: Yeah.

Alicia: Are you fucking her?

Me: No.

Alicia: You better be safe. As it is, you already have more than 1 partner.

I washed off the soap from her back. She turned around and I marvelled at the changes to her body due to our regular cycling sessions. She was slowly shedding the baby fats but her boobs remained the same size. It was surprising there was no reaction from my dick even though I was touching/soaping her body.

Alicia: I still want to have sex with you without a condom ok? You better be clean.

Me: I am. Based on the last test anyway.

Alicia: Fine.

We finished showering and went back down while waiting for the rest to return.

As expected Ann did question me about my whereabouts, but thankfully she didn't probe much.

She was going to bring the kids to visit their grandparents and asked if I wanted to come along. But as with the previous year, I declined so I stayed behind.

While they were gone, Jasmine texted me.

J: Hey. I'm still irritated we didn't fuck.

Me: What.

J: Can you come over again tonight?

Me: For real?

J: Yeah. I bought some stuff, you can come for dinner. I'll cook.

Me: Ok. Time?

J: Reach by 530?

Me: That's really early for dinner.

J: Well… I actually started preparing already.

Me: It's only 12 now.

J: I'm a slow cook. And a bad cook. Be warned.

Me: Ok. I'm not picky.

J: See you later.

I wondered what excuse I would give to Ann now to not be around again.
Old 13-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
J: Do you want to fuck?

Me: No.
why no ... I also cannot tahan liao
Old 13-05-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually a boss move - not fucking J. The level of self-control is extreme, so much so that the woman becomes bewildered.

Now J really wants to fuck.
Old 13-05-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Getting sexcited!

Waiting patiently for the next instalment.
Old 14-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
It's actually a boss move - not fucking J. The level of self-control is extreme, so much so that the woman becomes bewildered.

Now J really wants to fuck.
Fully agreed, Mark's masterstroke, cheers!
Old 14-05-2021, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Cannot wait for TS to conquer J’s tight 5-year untouched pussy and she is eager to be penetrated by TS as well. Great build up to likely fuckaton. Hope the fillet o fish works for TS 🤪
Old 14-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Cannot wait for TS to conquer J’s tight 5-year untouched pussy and she is eager to be penetrated by TS as well. Great build up to likely fuckaton. Hope the fillet o fish works for TS 🤪
Yes and sure bleed also just like a virgin, hehe.
Old 14-05-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

pitching tent
Old 14-05-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
gstringlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue....
Old 15-05-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I am eager too, cheers!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Surprisingly, Ann had no issues with me hanging out with my "colleague" again.

Me: It's the same female colleague.

Ann: And?

Me: Just letting you know.

Ann: If you're gonna sleep with her please go ahead. You know what kind of relationship we're in.

Me: You sure about this?

Ann: Make sure you remember how to come home.

Me: This somehow feels weird.

Ann: Weird but you could sleep with my daughters? When one of them wasn't even an adult yet?

I knew that would one day come back to bite me in the ass.

Me: Well…

Ann: Don't think too much about it. You're in my house now, I'm ok as long as you play by my rules.

Me: Right.

Ann: And of course, make sure you still can perform when you're with me.

Me: I don't think I had an issue with that recently.

Ann: No. But we're all getting older.

Me: And?

Ann: Just know your body well. It's no shame having to take supplements.

Me: I don't need supplements.

Ann: Not yet. One day you might.

Me: I hope not.

Ann: Enjoy yourself yeah. I have condoms if you need.

Me: I'll get my own. Don't worry.

Ann: She hot?

Me: I enjoy talking to her.

Ann: How does talking lead to sex?

Me: We started the same way.

Ann: Are you planning on leaving me?

Me: What? No.

Ann: You better not. It's so hard to find a reliable partner.

Me: Erm.

Ann: Well have fun! Need to bring anything? Like wine? To set the mood?

Me: No… honestly it's just dinner. I don't know what will happen after.

Ann: I hope it's not going to be a regular thing.

Me: What?

Ann: You having more and more women to sleep with. I don't really appreciate the competition.

Me: I'm not that fantastic. Really.

Ann: You really don't know your own worth. Have fun anyway. Be safe.

I was really confused by her. Didn't she say I would have to manage her jealousy before?

But it didn't really matter.

I headed over to Jasmine's place and reached around 5pm. As expected, the guard let me in without checking anything.

I didn't bring anything over except condoms which I stopped by at a 7-11 to get on the way over. She did say she didn't like using condoms, but it was always better to be safe, especially with a new partner. Perhaps she would be fine with the Okamoto 0.02.

As she opened the door, I was amazed. She was wearing a cheongsam. Of course her sculpted arms were drawing my attention away from how figure hugging the outfit was.

On the dining table, two plates were set up. Each with a steak, asparagus and mashed potato.

J: I hope you like your meat medium.

Me: I'm good with anything really. Except rare.

J: Oh? I like my meat… raw.

She gave me a smirk.

J: But not my beef, obviously.

We sat down for dinner. She had opened a dessert wine I think. It was really sweet with bitter afternotes.

Dinner was good. If she was a bad cook, I wondered how much better it would be if she was a good one.

The beef was nicely done, medium, adequately seasoned with just salt and black pepper. The asparagus was stir fried with garlic and onions and were still crunchy. The mash potato was most definitely handmade as there were unmashed chunks all over. It was a little salty though. If she had added a sauce to it, it might have been overpowering.

J: How's the food?

Me: Good.

J: Really? I've never made it before.

Me: Have you ever cooked before?

J: Instant noodles?

Me: How did you know how to cook it then?

J: YouTube.

Me: It's really good.

J: I'm surprised.

Me: Why?

J: If my husband came home to a home-cooked meal, he'd u-turn and go to the coffeeshop to tapau.

Me: Really?

J: He doesn't trust my cooking.

Me: Hmm. Let's see if I'm still alive at the end of the night then.

J: Idiot! I'll make sure you're dead then.

Me: From the food?

J: From sexual exhaustion.

Me: I'm not that weak.

J: I'm way fitter than you.

She flexed.

Me: Maybe your arms.

J: I'll snap your dick off during a handjob.

Me: I'm sure that's possible. But if you do that, there's nothing left to pleasure you.

J: I'll just sit on your face again.

Me: Sure.

J: You liked it?

Me: It's fine I guess.

J: I'm going to tie you up and blindfold you.

Me: Erm. I'm not that kinky.

J: I've got candles somewhere….

Me: What? No.

J: Just kidding.

We ended up on the sofa again after dinner. Drinking and watching Game of Thrones.
Old 15-05-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 6
NasirJalil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNasirJalil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please update soon!
Old 15-05-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster

Two adults, slightly high from alcohol, sitting on a couch, watching Game of Thrones. It was probably the weirdest Chinese New Year ever for both of us.

We knew we wanted to fuck, but somehow, neither was making the first move. Perhaps we needed beer and cards. And an adult version of truth or dare.

Over the gratuitous sex and violence on the TV, we could hear the various Chinese New Year greetings, washing of mahjong tiles and numerous festive noises from the neighbouring units.

I reached out and stroked her arm. She flinched slightly, as though she wasn't used to having someone touch her. And yet barely 24 hours ago she had shoved her pussy in my face and had my cock in her mouth.

She lay on my chest and stretched out on the sofa. Barely 5 seconds later she got up and stood in front of me.

J: Unzip me please. This cheongsam is killing me.

I reached around the back and tried to find the zipper, but there was none. She laughed.

J: It's at the side silly.

Me: Oh.

I found it and unzipped. It went down all the way to her hip. She slid it off. No bra. Her breasts sprung free. I cupped them gently and buried my face in them. I squeezed slightly and took a nipple in my mouth. She gasped as it hardened visibly. She struggled out of the rest of the cheongsam. No panties. I slid off the sofa and sat on the floor, planting kisses on her washboard abs on the way down. She grabbed my head, holding it down there as she stood over me, one leg on the sofa. I ran my tongue around her lower lips, tasting the slight saltiness, flicking against her clit. She gasped.

J: You're really good with your mouth.

I slid a finger in, feeling around for the mound of flesh inside that was supposedly the g-spot. She let out a loud moan. Luckily the TV was loud enough.

I didn't stop until she sighed and trembled.

She pulled me up, removing my t-shirt, and pulling down my berms and boxers. She pushed me onto the sofa and knelt in front of me, taking my semi-erect dick into her mouth. I was fully hard within seconds. She got on top of me.

Me: Wait. I've got condoms.

J: I don't like them.

Me: You sure? I've got 2 other partners you know.

J: Do you use condoms with them?

Me: With one yes.

J: Why not the other?

Me: She doesn't like it.

J: Neither do I. Now stop killing the mood.

She kissed me, and I kissed her back. I could tell she was really hungry, and horny. I moved on to her neck.

J: Oh fuck! How did you know that's my sensitive spot?

Me: I didn't.

J: I want you inside.

She grabbed my dick and rubbed the head against her lips. I guess it was too late to insist on a condom. She lowered herself slowly. I could feel her pussy wrapping itself around my rod. Did the 5 years of no sex really tighten her?

J: Fuck. You're so big.

Even though she was really wet, she seemed to have issues inserting my normal Asian-sized dick into her.

She bit her lip.

J: Do you feel like you're fucking a virgin?

Me: I don't think I've fucked a virgin before.

J: You're so big and hard.

Me: You're really tight and wet.

J: This conversation is hilarious.

She finally got all of me in and heaved a sigh of relief.

Me: Are you going to ride or just sit there?

J: Give me a minute. It's been so long I had a hard cock inside me.

Me: Why did you wait this long?

J: I wanted the right person.

Me: And I'm right?

J: I don't know. But you're definitely not wrong.

She started riding. The way her pussy was gripping me was insane. It was like she trained those muscles there too. The same way Alicia squeezed me with her Kegel exercises.

J: Oh god. You have no idea how good this feels.

Me: I've got a very good idea.

It was challenging to not cum too fast. Her strokes were deliberate. Her pussy was warm and wet. I didn't want to disappoint her.

She rode herself to orgasm, just like how Ann did. She got off and lay on the sofa.

J: Fuck me.

Me: Hard?

J: Slow. I wanna feel you.

I inserted and thrusted slowly, letting her feel as many inches as I could give her. I could be the smallest dick in the world but right now she was so horny it really didn't matter. I rubbed her clit and her nipples, trying to drive her insane. After all, it was a five years dry spell, she should be given the best fuck I could provide.

I slowed down even further.

J: Cumming?

J: Don't stop. It feels so good.

I kissed her while pounding her hard, trying to distract myself from the sensations down below, but I was very very close. And she could feel it.

J: Don't cum inside me.

Me: Ok.

A few thrusts later I pulled out and shot on her stomach. She grabbed my dick and wanked me, teasing out all my cum. The thick, sticky white liquid flowed slowly down her toned abs.

She pulled me towards her and kissed me.

J: Thank you.

Me: For?

J: I didn't know if you would be ok with this. Then you shared about your complicated relationships.

Me: And?

J: I can't be your girlfriend. I have a husband.

Me: So you actually want a fuck buddy?

J: Yeah. I guess.

Me: You could have just said so.

J: I needed to see if you were a good guy or not. And we click well.

Me: What if I had a tiny dick or came too fast?

J: Then this will be my first and last fuck with you.

Me: Then I guess it isn't?

Jasmine smiled.

J: I'm going to make you regret coming over for dinner tonight.

She pushed me on the sofa and took me in her mouth again, not caring about the refractory period.

Once I was sufficiently hard, she slid me in.

It was going to be a long night.
Old 15-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Hooray…well done bro shrouded 👍🏼
So nice of you to open her orgasm floodgates and looks like she wants more to make up for lost time
Continue to piak piak her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1