The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-04-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bistro is the new term for ktv, bar, etc.
but cannot play like previously right?
dont want to go pay tips for no contact
Old 23-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
but cannot play like previously right?
dont want to go pay tips for no contact
Yup, cannot play like before. And you have to pay more tips now. Covid period the girls work shorter hours for more pay. Go figure.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Vpremium girls photos is real or fake? Any bros can advise
Old 24-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Real bro. Even got instances the actual person looks better than the photos.But some have to discount 10-20% in terms of face and body luh cos of photoshop magic. If you are abit wary, just look out for images that seem abit too photoshopped. Besides images, I think you should rely on the FRs and see what other people have said. If there's plenty describing how slim and pretty she is, that's going to be helpful. I also think most guys who have tried VP girls give rather trustworthy FRs so you probably don't need to worry too much.
Old 24-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
I'm a VP regular. Do not worry. VP gals are 99.9% close to their advertised pics. Actual pics of themselves of course.

This one can confirm and chop.

Book with confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Old 24-04-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Real bro. Even got instances the actual person looks better than the photos.But some have to discount 10-20% in terms of face and body luh cos of photoshop magic. If you are abit wary, just look out for images that seem abit too photoshopped. Besides images, I think you should rely on the FRs and see what other people have said. If there's plenty describing how slim and pretty she is, that's going to be helpful. I also think most guys who have tried VP girls give rather trustworthy FRs so you probably don't need to worry too much.
Oh I asked because I saw him posting before saying that the photos are random influencers on the web, so that's why. Thanks for the insight bro
Old 24-04-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jerryc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
newbie here. hope can have one soon from VP girls. eyeing for eliza or denise.
Old 24-04-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Hi bros, any VP girls that are really slim and have small tits like A cup or small B? All of them look like big tits but I prefer slim and flat chested ones! Haha
Old 24-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not all time photo shop la, if you notice the photos of the girls are nicely or even elaborated make up , like for function or photo portfolio

But when they are working they can’t after every session redo a detail make up again. If the girls are basically pretty sometimes they don’t even make up. So there will be difference from photos. Don’t discount the power of make up haha.

I also don’t mind girls who are real pretty 素颜
Old 25-04-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
janjanjan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overdue FR for Erica, had a couple of sessions with her already including an overnight one.
Looks wise what you see is what you get, as advertised. Slim and petite girl.
Great GFE, reminds you of your gfs in your school days.
Definite RTF.

Last edited by janjanjan; 25-04-2021 at 10:44 PM.
Old 25-04-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
keechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeechiuchiuchiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Not all time photo shop la, if you notice the photos of the girls are nicely or even elaborated make up , like for function or photo portfolio

But when they are working they can’t after every session redo a detail make up again. If the girls are basically pretty sometimes they don’t even make up. So there will be difference from photos. Don’t discount the power of make up haha.

I also don’t mind girls who are real pretty 素颜
True that!
Old 25-04-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asd123456789asd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want booking VPremium, new customer need verified berofe boooking?...I wait my verified long time already,sien.
Old 25-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by asd123456789asd View Post
I want booking VPremium, new customer need verified berofe boooking?...I wait my verified long time already,sien.
You can try to contact vp ?
Old 25-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
asd123456789asd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waka0 View Post
You can try to contact vp ?
VP call me waiting the reply...anyone can intro me to VP?
Old 25-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

FR for Gigi:

Had the opportunity to try out this newly minted lass.

Looks: 9/10. Slight blemishes on her face but does not make her any less cute. Ties her hair in single ponytail at the back, cute round face makes her look like an innocent GND

Body: 9/10. Tall like a model and slim legs, no fats on tummy

Boobs: 7.5/10. Enhanced and feels hard. But still nice to hold and fill each handful. Light brown nipples will harden easily and protrude when aroused

Painting: 10/10. Just fingering her will make it wet at the exterior. When painting, she gets so aroused and will pull your face hard against her pussy. If you know how to push her buttons, she will arch her body while even pulling your face harder against her pussy. There seems to be no limit to her arousal.

Frenching: 7/10. Can be initiate right when the door closes. Starts slow with soft lip kissing and slowly proceed to some tongue action.

Bbbj: 10/10. Will work her way from knees to inner thighs straight up to the balls and finally the tool. Very erotic feeling. Strong suction of the tool and will release it with a loud smack, then repeat. Without a doubt the best bbbj in VP stable at the moment.

FJ: 10/10. Her slim body and pussy without fats will slam hard onto your tool when she's on top. Can withstand hard loud banging. Gives the impression that she enjoys it. Tells me that she cums during hard banging but can continue to withstand some more even after cumming. Cum twice during session.

Gfe: Off the charts. Starts off by teasing me that if I haven't eaten lunch, she will be the main course. Can speak and be understood in Mandarin very well, so communication is not an issue. After session would lie on my chest and look at my eyes lovingly. Told me had an unforgettable session, and even made me touch and finger her pussy to show how wet she was even after the session is finished. Actually pretty smart. Can speak 4 languages besides vietnamese, instead of 3 as advertised

Verdict: Once again VP Bro has brought in a gem. It's very rare that a new girl leaves such a deep impression.

Last edited by HumbleDude; 25-04-2021 at 05:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1