The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Diagnosed at IMH, at last

After several years, finally last quarter I was referred to Institute of Mental Health and diagnosed by a panel of shrinks at last. The official diagnosis is bipolar disorder. Before this year, I was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder in 2001, and with depression as well as insomnia before too. This time round I feel thankful to receive my medicine. There is an ongoing Beyond the Label movement by National Council of Social Service (NCSS) all over Singapore, you can see the posters on SMRT and sponsored ads on Facebook. I am on one hand happy to see Singaporeans helping to break the stigma, on the other hand I prefer to be aloof here for awhile taking my medicine. I am not too keen on being famous if I can have my privacy.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Diagnosed at IMH, at last

Sorry to hear your illness and thankfully you got the necessary treatment.
Nowadays it’s common illness due to high level of stress and family history. Nobody wants it. Glad that you took a positive view of it. Getting treatment is the first step, have a open and positive view in everythng will make us more peace with ourselves.
There’s always 2 sides of a coin. Every bad things happen, might be something good in it. Nothing happened of accident. There’s a reason behind it and you find the good side of it.
Hope you will do well and even better.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Cain and Abel....Bipolar syndrome is an ancient genetic disorder! Suspected Nero da crazy Roman emperor was one Bipolar guy! Nothing offensive but through modern medication, it's can be controlled!
Old 05-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is a karmic illness. Control it with medication. Spiritually, look for a buddhist master to teach you on meditation and confession to reduce karma debts.
Alternatively seek for other religions which you feel comfortable with and do more merits to counteract your illness.
Old 05-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
It is a karmic illness. Control it with medication. Spiritually, look for a buddhist master to teach you on meditation and confession to reduce karma debts.
Alternatively seek for other religions which you feel comfortable with and do more merits to counteract your illness.
Wtf is a karmic illness?
Old 05-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Wtf is a karmic illness?
In hinduism and buddhism it means a form of sickness that arose out of one's past life debt to another. It could mean anything, such as the doctor being my past life's father or the manic episode being triggered by someone whom we might have angered in a previous life. The generic nature of it all, hence, I am here at SBF making a voluntary disclosure as if clearing up the emotional trash. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Cain and Abel....Bipolar syndrome is an ancient genetic disorder! Suspected Nero da crazy Roman emperor was one Bipolar guy! Nothing offensive but through modern medication, it's can be controlled!
Yes I read about it somewhere too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Four pills every night. Two sodium valproate, two olanzapine. Seeing the shrink again roughly months from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerJ View Post
Sorry to hear your illness and thankfully you got the necessary treatment.
Nowadays it’s common illness due to high level of stress and family history. Nobody wants it. Glad that you took a positive view of it. Getting treatment is the first step, have a open and positive view in everythng will make us more peace with ourselves.
There’s always 2 sides of a coin. Every bad things happen, might be something good in it. Nothing happened of accident. There’s a reason behind it and you find the good side of it.
Hope you will do well and even better.
Thank you.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Wtf is a karmic illness?
Illness related to past bad karma
Old 05-11-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
After several years, finally last quarter I was referred to Institute of Mental Health and diagnosed by a panel of shrinks at last. The official diagnosis is bipolar disorder. Before this year, I was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder in 2001, and with depression as well as insomnia before too. This time round I feel thankful to receive my medicine. There is an ongoing Beyond the Label movement by National Council of Social Service (NCSS) all over Singapore, you can see the posters on SMRT and sponsored ads on Facebook. I am on one hand happy to see Singaporeans helping to break the stigma, on the other hand I prefer to be aloof here for awhile taking my medicine. I am not too keen on being famous if I can have my privacy.
I have a close friend who has bipolar. She doesn't want the meds though, as they make her senses dulled. Everything's muted and buzzed out with the meds according to her.

Sorry to hear about your situation. As always, social support helps. Hope you have supportive family and friends with you.

Fun fact: Do you know that some scientists today believe that bipolar is an evolutionary by-product from our cavemen ancestors? The theory is that the manic phase makes them super effective hunters, and the depression phase is cued in to the cold wintry months, where they would be better at conserving energy.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Meds for mental conditions makes your dick soft.
i heard.
yea dull senses then u lose the horny sense, so cant make dick stand up also.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Illness related to past bad karma
Meaning they have done something bad and deserve it?
Old 07-11-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Diagnosed at IMH, at last

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Meds for mental conditions makes your dick soft.
i heard.
yea dull senses then u lose the horny sense, so cant make dick stand up also.
Really indeed, I can go on for days without being sexually aroused since the prescription came. Saves some money here on this website, in a way.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yar.......
Old 08-11-2018, 03:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linrx View Post
Really indeed, I can go on for days without being sexually aroused since the prescription came. Saves some money here on this website, in a way.
Ask your doctor to consider adding Xyban (Bupropion) to your meds. It could work wonders for your libido but then that could also harm your pocket.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-03-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Just a simple update: More than two years have passed since my diagnosis and I am still on medication though performing well i.e. feeling healthy. I see the doctor once every six months and IMH will do home delivery of my medicine whenever I run out of it. Service is very good. My diagnosis has been changed from bipolar to schizoaffective disorder. The name of the mental condition doesn't mean much to me, it's just a label. I have been saving up money because on one hand the night spots and massage palours are all closed, while on the other hand I have difficulty finding new employment so I scrimp and save. I give my thanks and count my blessings that things during Covid-19 lockdown have been manageable.

Cheers.
linrx
Old 30-03-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Well done. Keep it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1