The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Naughty Adventures

Wanted to find a place to post about some of my naughty adventures now and in the past. Hope all of you here enjoy!

---

Before the Covid-19 outbreak happened, I went to Siloso beach at Sentosa with my friends and played volleyball the whole day before everyone else left. Only me and my best friend, Jess stayed behind for a few more drinks into the night. After downing a few cans of beer the whole night, both of us were already a little tipsy and we were the beach was empty except for the two of us as it was already very late at night. Suddenly, a naughty thought came into my mind as I suggested to Jess that we go skinny dipping since nobody was around!

Jess was rather hesitant at first but I managed to persuade her. She's actually secretly wild deep down So we began to take off our clothes and bikinis underneath and jump into the cold seawater. It's actually quite a pleasant experience to feel the cold water flowing all over your naked body. After splashing around, both of us were tired and we went back up. As Jess began to put her bikini back on, another naughty thought struck my mind and I just pulled away her top and ran off, not caring about the fact that I too, was naked! Jess was rather shocked and her first reaction was to give chase, her 36D boobs bouncing as she ran.

Jess caught up with me of course and she snatched back her bikini top and put it back on while we both walked back to our clothes on the deserted pathway. I then suggested to her that we actually stay nude and walk along the beach! Since it was already rather late and the place was really empty, she readily agreed and we hid our clothes is a corner of the beach and walked along it. It was so scary, what if somebody actually found it and took it away!

After about 15mins, we were both sweating because of the hot weather and the excitement, and we decided to walk back to get our clothes before morning began to arrive. Reaching our belongings, perhaps to due to the arousal of being naked for the past few hours or the effects of the alcohol, we both decided to just put on our clothes without any underwear and go shopping at Vivocity. I was wearing a white low cut singlet top and a really short mini skirt, while Jess was wearing a black top and a pair of shorts. As she was actually better covered than me, I told her that to be fair, we had to take of her shorts too, and only wear her black tshirt that was long enough to cover just above her knees. Of course she protested but she went on with it anyway.
Old 26-11-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: My Naughty Adventures

Setting up tent at the beach .
Old 26-11-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Naughty Adventures

Camping time
Old 26-11-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Camping. Tent setting up.
Old 26-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Wah liao eh..... so naughty but yet kinky!!’
Old 26-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
goof5gang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to camp at Vivo City to see if can spot TS and Jess again
Old 26-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Share more naughty adventures please
Old 26-11-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
CheeHongCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very daring girls ...
Old 26-11-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cumming please.
Old 26-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
macqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more naughty adventures!!
Old 26-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here
Old 27-11-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to introduce myself! My name is Rachel, not real of course but I can't use my real name here. And my boobs are of size 33C, can't compare to my best friend Jess haha though I'm slightly taller than her at almost 170 while she's only 165. This is just a platform for me to share some experiences about being naughty and it is certainly not for any attention-seeking or anything. Just hope that everyone will enjoy my posts!
Old 27-11-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

Camping for updates
Old 27-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wahsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pease continue sis!!
Old 27-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Need to see your 33C breasts.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1