The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

My name is Ben. I was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year in 2018 at the age of 30.

The year 2020 was a special one, indeed too special.

I took over my family seafood restaurant business in 2012 after I graduated from NTU. At the young age of 24, it was daunting for anyone to take over an old family business of 50+ years. However, my father’s health was flailing and the business was going downhill. It was a family business that was started by my grandfather and handed over to my father and then to me.

Luckily for me, back then, I had my best buddy Ron with me. Ron was my platoon sergeant with me when I was the platoon commander during my army days. Ron was a couple of years older than me and was from Shatec. He was the direct opposite me – while you could use words like gentleman, scholar, well-mannered to describe me, you would almost certainly call him a Ah Beng. Yes, that’s how different we were. But somehow we hit it off very well and became the best buddies. Army can be an amazing place where people from different walks of life came together and meshed together like they were brothers in arms. That was exactly how it happened for me and Ron.

There was at least one common thing for me and Ron, that is, our connection with the F&B. My family ran a seafood restaurant business while Ron learned culinary skills at Shatec. So when I took over my family business, Ron became my right-hand man.

In fact, after our army days, I already gotten Ron to join my father’s restaurant while I continued with my college studies. Ron was the one that really helped me grow the business. While I provide the vision and direction for the business, Ron was the man that really made it happen for me on the ground – liasing with the suppliers, settling the chefs and cooks, running the floor with the waiters, negotiating the supply lines with fishmongers and kelong owners, basically all the “dirty work”.

While we grew the business from a single restaurant to a chain of 12 restaurants across Singapore, I became the CEO of the Group while Ron was my COO. We were really the best buddies and comrades-in-arms from our army days to our career.

Not only that, both of us got to know our wives at the same time, double dated together and we gotten married on the same day. In fact, our wives were the best of friends even before they knew us. They were poly classmates and best friends when they came to our company for interview as our PA. That was in the year 2015. As our business was rapidly growing, both of us agreed that we needed a PA to help us. Two fresh doe-eyed 20-yr old girls, Chloe and Penny.

Chloe was the more gentle one, 1.55 m tall, sparkling pair of eyes, the sweetest dimples and the fairest and smoothest complexion you can imagine. When I first saw her, I thought she was Snow White incarnation. Penny was the louder and wilder one, 1.68 m tall, model figure, with hair dyed blonde and curvaceous body, she was like the epitome of Ah Lian goddess, sexy and dazzling. Obviously both caught our eyes but it was almost natural that Chloe became my wife while Penny got together with Ron.

After 3 years of them becoming our PA (and then girlfriends), we gotten married in 2018.

2018 was the best year in my life. I married my dream girl Chloe. My best buddy married his dream girl Penny. All of us working together happily in our own business empire. And I was awarded the Entrepreneur of the Year for taking my family business to where it was.

All these came crashing down in 2020. One covid19. Our cashflow were over-stretched. Our company went under.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 03-01-2021 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
1ya1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: It All Came Crashing Down...

Support new story!!
Old 03-01-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Camping.. sounds like my kind of story.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 19
kotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitched tent and camping...

BRO's who ZAPPED me, please leave a comment too. I will return the favour when I can.
Old 03-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

My name is Ben. I was made a bankrupt at the age of 32.

Along with the company, me and Ron were made bankrupts due to the personal bank guarantees that we put upon ourselves as Directors of the company.

Gone also were our landed properties, cars and other material stuff. As bankrupts and at such times, it was almost mission impossible for us to find any jobs. Friends and families began to shy away from us.

I had an elder brother Brad who was 5 years older than me. We weren’t on close terms since we were teens. In a way, he was jealous of me as a younger sibling whom was always the apple of my parents’ eyes. I was the goody two shoes who always topped the class in school while he dropped out from school when he was in Sec 3. Gotten into wrong company, some gang or something, embroiled in some fight and gone into Boys’ Home for a few months. At the age of 18, he was “chased out” by father from the family as my father was a traditional stern Asian father figure. However in reality, my father still loved this son in his heart. Although Brad was chased out from the family, my father arranged him to stay with Uncle Sam and worked at his business. Uncle Sam was a business and family friend whose ties with us went all the way back to my grandfather’s times. Uncle Sam was a seafood wholesaler whom was our main supplier for decades since the early days of our business. As Uncle Sam was not married, Brad became family to him and became his godson.

In a way, Brad had taken over the business from Uncle Sam. However when I took over the family business from my father, Brad still felt sore about it as he felt he should be the one to take over the business because he was the eldest son, at the right age and he had been in the business for the past 10 years. That’s the reason Brad had remained estranged from me till this day. He only dealt with Ron on our business all these while.

When my father passed away 3 years ago, the business was willed to me while the rest of the family assets, including the old family house, was given to Brad.

When all this shit hit us, the only person that lent us a helping hand was Brad. He could not help us much financially as his business took a hit during the period as well. But we were grateful enough for him allowing us to stay at the old family house for free. It was an old landed two-storey terrace that had been left vacant since my parents passed away. At least now, we still had a roof over our heads.

That's how my relationship with Brad was somehow mended and how the four of us, myself and Chloe, Ron and Penny, came to stay under the house which belonged to my brother Brad.

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 03-01-2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

My name is Ben. I am 32 years old, 1.74 m tall, 75 kg.

I had let myself gone a little over the years but I still maintained a good toned physique from my school athletic days.

The past one year had been a complete bust for me, with me unable to get any permanent job. Our finances were getting very tight. Fortunately a few months ago, both Chloe and Penny were able to get a job at the Michelin-Star Japanese restaurant at the 5-Star Haro Hotel that catered mainly to Japanese tourists. Although the hotel industry was badly affected, the restaurant was still doing ok due to its strong following of loyal customers. Of course, at such times, who would be able to get a job without any referral? Brad was the one that helped to pull the strings as he was the supplier of fresh seafood to the restaurant as well.

They were hired as restaurant managers to take over the previous Japanese expats whom were sent home during the pandemic. Even though Chloe and Penny worked the same position at the same place, they were on different shifts as Chloe worked the morning shift from 7 am to 3 pm while Penny was on the evening shift from 3 pm to 11 pm.

As for Ron and myself, we simply could not find any proper jobs due to our bankrupt status. Not even as a private hire car driver or delivery man, probably due to the over-supply of such. Again, Brad came to the rescue. Ron was helping him to do some odd-job deliveries whenever his staff could not handle the orders or when someone took sick leave or not available. So he was often required to be on the road during the early morning and throughout the day.

As for myself, I was officially unemployed, totally. With all of them working, I became the de-facto home keeper of the household.

The only positive thing that came out of this whole ordeal was that the four of us grew even closer. We were already the best of friends before this; now we were going through shit together and even staying together. I must say, to have Ron and Penny as our friends, was indeed our greatest blessings.

But there was one issue…… at least for me. Living under the same roof with Penny was a bit of a strain, somewhat, sexually.

Penny, 25 yr old, was not the classic beauty by any means, but she had all the right assets at the right place. She was 1.68 tall, with a good pair of knockers that should be at least a C. She liked to wear V-shaped T that showed a very alluring cleavage. But her best asset was her butt, which seemed to be of the best proportion and curve that you could ever wish for. When she walked around the house in her FBT shorts, the way her ass swayed from side to side with a slight bounce, I might just cum on the spot if I stared at them long enough.

And she liked to dress like your typical Ah Lian, with nice makeup and blonde-dyed hair, spaghetti top and a short shorts which accentuate her firm butt and long legs very well. Her slim long legs seemed to go on forever. When I first saw her at the company interview, she had already become one of my favourite targets for masturbation. Well, I guess all men are like that. When you see your pretty sexy colleagues every day, you can’t help but to include them in your fantasy when you are wanking off. Now that we were staying together, I got to see Penny in her casual revealing home wear, the frequency of wanking off to her became even more intense. Even though she is my wife’s best friend. Even if she is my best friend’s wife. It won’t hurt just by fantasizing about her right.

Now that we were all staying together, and with the three of them working at different hours, I had plenty of opportunities to spend time alone with Penny in the house. But I would never do anything that would jeopardize our relationship, other than the harmless fantasy of masturbating to her in my sex-warped mind.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Welcome back bro TS!!
Old 03-01-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
5Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would fantasize bonking Penny too!
Old 03-01-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

My name is Ben. My best friend’s wife was the object of my sexual fantasy.

Well, the sexual strain from living under the same roof together for the four of us, was not just purely due to Penny’s sexy looks and dress code. She was quite the flirt for that matter, at least, towards me.

Yes, most of you would have guessed as much, before me and Chloe got together, and Ron and Penny became a couple, I had briefly tried to go after Penny as well, while Ron did date Chloe a couple of times before. It was just that each of the couple had gotten together due to better compatibility, but it did not mean that we were not attracted to each other physically.

Through all these years, there was always this harmless flirting between Penny and myself. In fact, I could say that Penny and I were very close, unlike the politically correct distance between Ron and Chloe. They were always polite towards each other, just like normal good friends. Penny and I were different. We would often tease each other like we were ex-boy-girlfriends.

“Where’s Ron?” I asked as I walked back into the house after sending Chloe to work. Penny was munching onto the simple breakfast I had prepared for everyone. My eyes fell to the open buttons of her white cotton blouse. It was pulled tight across her full breasts, showing her lacy black bra underneath. White on black. Every guy’s favourite.

“He had an early morning run to make this morning. It looks like he is getting busier recently. I heard one of the Malaysian guy could not stand being away from home for so long and decided to quit and go back. So Ron would be taking over his work it seems.” Penny stuck out her long legs underneath the table as she spoke, straightening them parallel with the ankles crossing each other.

I let my eyes run over her legs, enjoying the white skin tone from her ankle all the way to her upper thigh, with a pair of black FBT shorts covering her modesty. She caught me looking and smiled at me. “Must you be so obvious? Isn’t Chloe’s one nicer to look at?”

“Aiya different lah. Both of you are stunning beauties you know. That’s why me and Ron must snag the both of you before any one does.”

“Ya ya. That’s what you would say here. You would sing a different tune in front of Chloe.”

“Hmmm that might be true, but just remember, if you do feel lonely without Ron being around in the day, I can always stand in for him. Just like good brothers always do.”

“Sure, as if anything like that would happen! Maybe in your dreams!” Penny stood up laughing and cleared her dishes to the kitchen.

I watched her butt moved in front of me under the skimpy shorts. The thin material accentuated her firm ass very well and moved nicely over them. The material was so thin that I could make out the panty line over that sexy round ass.

That sight made my crotch tinged with excitement. By staying together, it meant there were so much more opportunities for me to catch many glimpses of Penny in such revealing wear. My fascination for her grew every time I witnessed such a wonderful sight.

“Ok I need to go back to sleep. I had a late night last night. Need to catch up on my sleep before going to work. Oh by the way, could you help us with the laundry please? I am really too tired cos I had a very late night at work.” Penny said with a pair of pleading eyes that would make me melt.

We would do our own separate laundry but sometimes, I would help out with theirs since I was the only one not working.

Of course, the laundry would not include anything private. It would mainly be the working clothes and some home clothes. While I was putting the laundry into the machine, something caught my eye.

My heart leapt when I uncovered a pair of Penny’s panties. She must have thrown into the laundry by mistake.

I pulled them up to my nose and took in her aroma. My dick got hard instantly. It was a pair of sexy black lace panties. Not only were the panties themselves sexy, but the owner was an object of my desire as well.

There was a lovely discharge stain right on the crotch. It was most likely a pair she had worn on the job last night. There was a little faint creamy-yellow crust, smeared over the crotch panel and as I inspected it closer, I could roughly make out the shape of her vagina by the way the fanny batter had been deposited on the cotton.

I need to sniff them again and deeper. It smelt of Penny – sweaty, sexy, female aroma of her daily activity. There was a faint musky odour but very very sexy. I could not help myself but to run my tongue across the soiled area. It tasted heavenly. It definitely had a sweet taste, just like its owner. Absolutely delicious!

Suddenly I heard a sound. Something like a gasp or something.

I was caught frozen.

At the heat of the moment, I forgot I was standing openly just in front of the washing machine at the service yard.

I dropped the panties back into the laundry basket and turned around. I saw no one. Everything stood still around me.

I crept silently all the way to Penny's room. The door was closed.

Was it just my imagination?
Old 03-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Celebration123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, as long as you are not declared bankrupt in your sperm bank, you are still rich.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
DreamC639 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, please continue TS
Old 04-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Wow!!! Great story here.

Must set-up camp. TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

My name is Ben. I masturbated to my wife’s best friend panties.

Now my mind went into overdrive mode.

I was so afraid of being caught that I sniffed and licked Penny’s panties. Yet this excitement was sending sensation of thrills to my groin. My small head started to take over my big head.

I could not care any further. I sped back to the laundry basket, took what I wanted and immediately retreated back to my bedroom.

I hesitated whether to lock my door or not. My rational mind was to lock it, but there was one crazy part that told me to just leave the door open. At least, this time, my rational mind still take precedence.

I pulled off my shorts in double quick time and jumped onto my bed. Feeling somewhat naked and insecure, I pulled up the blanket covering my whole body all the way to my chest level, leaving only my both arms and head out.

Only when I felt fully secured. I took two deep breaths and calmed myself down. The feeling was like a thief trying to get away from the crime scene with the loot in the bag.

Now this was the time to enjoy my loot.

I released the grip of my left hand. The panty was totally crumpled by my strong grip. I tried to pull them by the edges to straighten them. It was such a beautiful pair of panties. Smooth and silky to the touch, sexy lace at the edge, curving at a nice gradient on the two sides which would sit in perfectly to the V-shaped crotch of the owner.

I placed the panties directly against my nose and inhaled deeply, the stale odour a sweet combination of sweat and Penny's pussy discharge.

Just thinking about the fact that this little piece of cloth had been pressed against Penny's vagina and pubic hair all day long was totally tantalizing. This was Penny's very private feminine secret - whatever went on between Penny's legs during the day was right here in front of me.

I closed my eyes and tried to visualize what this piece of cloth was rubbing onto for the whole day - a perfect pubic triangle wedged between a pair of creamy white thighs, covering a pair of tender, succulent lips lining a tight slit opening with bright pink and lumpy on the inside, moist with her feminine discharge all day long.

I pressed the panties tightly against my nose, trying to sniff in as much as I could. With each deep breath, I took in Penny's wonderful odour and instantly fantasized about her beautiful unwashed vagina spread over my face with her thick labia pulled wide apart to reveal a mass of bright pink vaginal flesh inside, coated with healthy amounts of her natural juice.

My tongue instinctively stuck out to lick at the panty crotch, exploring all of Penny’s pussy intimately. I imagined my tongue wandering freely between her dirty vagina and the deep valley of her groin, and into the deepest pit of her vagina, slurping every flavour and odour that was on offer.

This sensation was getting too much for me!

I brought the panties to my naked cock. The feeling of the silky cotton panties on my raging hard cock was too much. I wrapped the panties around my dick and tugged furiously.

That’s the closest ever my cock had ever felt to Penny’s vagina.

Just the mere thought of my thick hard cock plunging into Penny’s secret lovehole – I erupted into her panties.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS..

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 04-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
That’s the closest ever my cock had ever felt to Penny’s vagina.

Just the mere thought of my thick hard cock plunging into Penny’s secret lovehole – I erupted into her panties.
Camping Here For More
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1