The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Hi TS, how did u get to know ZhiShan ?
Old 18-03-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

The next afternoon, i went to pick her up early before going to pick her sons. We went to have coffee and I started to tease her again, saying very soon Ill see her asshole,she kept hitting my arm and told me that im so pervertic(变态),i just giggled and told her its my wish and she would grant it soon! Then I suggested that after picking up her sons,I wish to bring them to Macdonalds for dinner. She appeared surprise and then said next time ok(下次吧). I asked why must next time since we are already out,she replied dont know how to introduce me to them.

I tapped her hand to assure her that just intro me as Uncle(叔叔) will do. She agreed . But I had other ideas.
Old 18-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

When we reached their school,Alice got out of the car and went in to pick them up. Then they got into the car before Alice instructed them to greet me. I tried to befriend them to make them comfortable with me, so i extend my hand to shake theirs and addressed myself as 大鸟叔叔(Uncle Daniel, but in Mandarin it means Big Bird Uncle to the kids,but to adults it means Big Cock Uncle). The kids laughed when they heard me saying my name,then I asked them whether wana go Mcdonalds for dinner,they happily said YES! Kids...
I glanced at Alice on my front seat, she seemed awkward but she tried to avpid my eyes and talked to her sons.

We reached Mcdonalds and I went to order food. Then we had dinner together and i cracked a lot of jokes to the kids and they had good time laughing. After dinner, I suggested we went up to the roof garden to have Ice cream and the kids echoed my idea. So i ordered sundaes and ice cream for them and we went up to the roof garden. Time to execute my plan to embarrass Alice.

Last edited by winningdreamer; 18-03-2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old 18-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadmy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Type faster type faster lar. Hahaha. Good story. Waiting for her embarasment
Old 18-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

While at the roof garden, walking to the bench to sit down and have ice cream and sundaes, I carry 1 of her sons and swing around,followed by the other son. Then both of them started to run around the roof garden,prompting Alice to raise her voice to ask them to stop running. They didnt listen to her and I ran after them and caught them 1 by 1, carrying them back to the bench. They were still laughing heartily but Alice started to scold them and hit them at their buttocks and ordered them to sit down quietly to eat their sundaes and ice cream They did. I sat beside them and whispered to them while Alice turned her back to pick up the sundaes and ice cream. I asked them whether wana see their mother get hit on the buttocks? They giggled and nodded...kids.. they dont know its in my plan!
Old 18-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
trigenarian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good plot haha
Old 19-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Great thread, will ups you when power returns.
Thanks bro
Old 19-03-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next update.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beji View Post
Wonder what is the plan haha
The plan is revealed in the next page bro
Old 19-03-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Hi TS, how did u get to know ZhiShan ?
Through the Tantan app bro
Old 19-03-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

I waited for Alice to hand over the sundaes and ice cream to her sons, then I gave her a surprise when she turned over to face me. I kissed her forehead in front of them and the sons watched with laughter. Alice was shocked I did that and wanted to open her mouth to scold me before I scooped her up and carried her over my shoulder. She was shocked that I did that and kept slapping my back to ask me to let her down. I lifted her more backwards until her ass just nice rest at the front of my right shoulder. I asked the boys want to see me punished their mother anot, they so innocently said yes and started to laugh. So I started hitting her ass with my left hand and asked them do they like me to hit her buttocks just like she did to them? They both said Yes! so I started to hit her ass slowly and softly, leaving Alice pleading with me to stop. I did not stop and started to hit her ass harder and harder and both the boys laughed so happily, so I told Alice the boys like it, so lets continue. I slapped her ass harder and harder, then stopped to caress it, although very flat and small, I had her ass at my mercy. I asked Alice how she felt, but I believed she was too shameful to reply, cos she kept quiet.

I slapped harder and she reciprocate by slapping my back hard as well. Then she started to plead with me again to put her down, but I refused. I told her that her sons loved to see her get smacked on her ass, she said she already feel bad that her sons saw that, so i turned my head backwards towards her and giggled, and told her there will be some more. So, I stood in front of the boys and urged them to slap or hit Alice's ass . They so gullible and they stood up on the bench and started slapping her ass. I joined in and 3 of us were in the action. I felt good that I managed to teach her a lesson for being rude and arrogant towards me before.
Old 19-03-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Then I had to walk away from the boys to stop them from hitting anymore, and they cant stop laughing. Alice kept quiet and I pretended to sayang her by caressing her ass softly before turning to the boys again to ask them can Shushu sayang their mama, they jumped up and down and said can can. So I have slowly caress her ass and i turned my head to tell Alice her sons approved him to do that. But when I moved my finger approximately to her asshole area outside her jeans(I only estimate), I pressed my finger inwards with her jeans squeezed in, I felt that I had touched something, but could not figure its her ass hole or just the bone, so I squeezed my finger deep in and she screamed. She asked me to stop as its painful, so i asked her i can stop but on one condition, I want see her bare ass and most of all, her asshole. She didnt not agree and I pressed in some more, this time the boys were curious what I was doing, I told them their mama's buttocks got worms, so need to remove her pants to catch the worms.

Alice begged me dont do it after hearing me tell her sons, she thought I really wanted to take off her pants there. Then she said to me she will agree to my condition. I asked her what was the condition, she then reluctantly replied she would let me see her asshole. I added in, not only asshole but also her nipples. She blamed me for being too much, suddenly add in additonal conditions. Then I asked deal or not, she said ok And I put her down but only for a while, because I havent had enough fun.
Old 19-03-2021, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent Alice to her wonderland
Old 19-03-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
Sent Alice to her wonderland
haha yes but not so soon
Old 19-03-2021, 04:39 AM
Samster

Before she could compose herself standing straight, I again swept her off the ground, this time carrying her in my arms. She tried to struggle but I told her to relax, else I will do more to her. Her sons again laughed when they saw their mama in my arms. Alice looked me in the eyes and asked me how long more I wana play, as she needs to send the kids back to her ex husband place before going to work. I said I will put her down, only if she agree to a new condition. She said: "you lai"(meaning again?) I said she has no say and only I will decide. While carryng her in my arms, my left hand already touched half of her left boobs. I pressed my hand hard on her left boobs and she stared at me with her eyes wide! Then she whispered: "bu yao zhe yang"(dont be like this), I asked her whether she agree on my condition anot.

She seemed resigned to fate to let me take control, and I called out to the boys to watch us:"xiao peng you, qing kan zhe li"(little friends,please look here), they watched with joy when I put my mouth on Alice's mouth and started kissing her while still carrying her. Alice tried to break out of the kiss but I did not let go of her tongue and she eventually just sticked out her tongue as well and we frenched. Only until her sons shouted then she realised they were there and she quickly pushed my face away from hers. Now both her sons were not laughing anymore, they were angry and started to throw tantrums. They questioned her why she kissed with "shu shu". I put her down on the bench and she got up to hug both her sons, trying to calm them down.

Yes my plan succeeded and it will be more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1