The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My drinking buddies and our wives

Wow, can't wait!
Old 10-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Si bei power. Pls carry on!
Old 10-05-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Sipeh song postings. Please continue bro SteohenL. 👍🏼
Old 10-05-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou bro.
For all the positive comments, I just edit episode 7 and 8..will post it after I go through.
Thanks again

Cheers

🍻

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 10-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
Great start, bro stephen.
Dont think you need my points but i will still up you my humble points
Thanks bro, send me the link to your latest post such that I can upz you my humble pts...

Old 10-05-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Episode 5
Pillow talk
Coming up

Old 10-05-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Episode 5..

pillow talks…

As I move towards my wife, she hug me saying : " I love you dear"

I replied : Love you too
I adjust the pillow and lay down sideway facing my wife... sensually stroking her naked horny body, smooth as ever..

Me : Did you plan this with D?

"Y" : Hmmm, only half of it..the ices party part..

Me : How about second part, where you hold each other back to here..

"Y" : That's D plan, ...dear you not angry right...infact we get intimate a few months ago, remember, that months you have to work late, that's when we get closer, cos I didn't go back for dinner and straight down to kopi shop with D waiting…

Me : Wow, looks like you got planning, did you intend to let him fuck as you get closer.. to him…

"Y" : Hmmm…...yess dear…… Tonite is second time……….sorry dear without letting you know …

Me : Oh well, whatever happened had happened. Tell me more about last few months first fuck..

"Y" : hmmm dun wan…...you always listen halfway and shoot out before I end my story…….

We hug each other to slhand as we are getting tired…

Zzzzzzxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We were awaken by the chirping of birds outside the corridor.. The room we sleeping is along the corridor with those half glass half metak window shutters, the lower metak shutters were closed with the upper glass shutter half closed.. that's why we could hear birds chirping,...not to loud sweet music, guess it's those sparrow chirping away..
I look over the glass shutter opening , beautiful Christmas blue sky, ( sometimes when you ly down and look at the clear blue sky, it's so refreshing..
I look over to my wife, she's sleeping so sweet so innocent just like decent next door girl..

Me : Dear (as I tap her sweet face kissing her forehead..)

"Y" : hmmm what time dear,..
Me : You tired???( I was with a hard on and wanted to climb on top of her)..eh, 6:30am.
"Y" : Let me sleep for another 30mins, …

As I hug her to sleep more, "J" open the door, as she open it, I show her the shhh sign, putting my middle on my lips..she point back middle finger to me..thereafter she enter and whisper to me,....
"J" : Dear, What you want for breakfast..?
Me : Hum Chee pan..
She hit my chest as I said that..
"J" : Quick la, don't play….
Me : Ok ok, chee cheing fun and oorh kueh, 2 packets, all sauce. Bye, Go go.

She kiss me as she pinched my nipples..such a notti wife that D have.

Not long after, 30 mins had pass, and wifey automatic wake up as if she got her alarm in her pussy..I slide my hand down her inner thigh and towards her pussy, she is so wet.. Guess her wet pussy wake her up..

Me : Ok dear go wash up as I go to corridor for a smoke, ( I then wear a short that given to me when J enter the room to ask me what I want for breakfast.)

She put on her T-shirt and proceed to kitchen bathroom..

I was thinking to myself, fuck where got tooth brush, she sure will ask D as J went out to buy breakfast( this is a must have wife, to buy breakfast when you laze on bed)

As I went out to corridor to smoke, I could hear my wife calling…

"Y" : My dear D, where is the toothbrush for us..
"D" : It's in our bathroom come to my room bathroom…

Knn, immediately I knew she will get fuck again…

To be continue

Old 10-05-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wei38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Episode 6 pls...
Old 10-05-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read ep 6,7&8 before sleep.hahha
Old 10-05-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wha nice story. Supporting TS hehe
Old 10-05-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Episode 6
The breakfast

I could sense that, she couldn't have enough as she is at her 40, horny and yet keep most of her tryst to herself... that's getting me more hornier…

As I finish my puff, I went inside, D bedroom door is ajar, I peep inside, no sight of D on his bed, I shift my eyes to the bathroom, it was closed..I tip toe inside and press myb ear onto the door could hear some talking..

"Y" : hmmm, dun wan la..so sore after last night..
"D" : wow, you didn't wear panty and your pussy so wet.. don't waste this opportunity..come let me doggie you as you brush your teeth..
"Y" : Omg, you so hard, it's about time J coming back..
"D" : Exactly, I want a fast one...bend down towards the basin…no
"Y" : Aarghhh….hmmmm...slowly….yesses…..oohhhh..aargh... aargh…. fuck…. I'm cumming….
"D" : Aarghhh.. I'm cumming too...I shoot I side dear..
"Y" : Shoot, I'm on safe period...wan to feel your warm sperm inside me, after shoot stay inside..

Omg, when did she become so slutty…

I left the room and proceed to sit on the sofa, turning on the tv to watch CNA live, my favourite channel since it started with so many chio news reader,. the first CNA news broadcaster is Yvonne.. so many come and go also forgotten their name..

Not long after, J returned with our breakfast..when she walk in, I give her the shhhh sign again, she will point back to me..

"J" : Where is my hubby, where's your wife..
I point to their bedroom, she just hit her forehead saying " Omg.." come let's have our breakfast……
As she walk pass me to the kitchen to get plates and cutlery….I could see that she strip her short together with her panty..in the kitchen and throw it into the bathroom..

Thereafter she came back with plates and fork and spoon..as she open our breakfast and slowly pour into the plates..and slowly add in the sauce and feed me as I sit on the sofa..and use tissue to clean my mouth Everytime the sauce get into my lips

Knn, where to find this type of wife..so detail and caring..

I decided to feed her too, she did order same as me for her breakfast … I place one yam kueh on my mouth and feed her through mouth to mouth, ..after that she said she don't have this with D..
After I finished my chee cheong fun and yam kueh, she wide my mouth with tissue..
Feel like king , haha. I then proceed to hold her head and kiss on her forehead, she felt flushed saying that no one ever do that to her, not even her hubby.. she felt so love by me...we hug and kiss passionately..
We broke our kiss and she call out to them to have breakfast..

I told her I need a puff, she said she want to, we proceed to the corridor and sit on the staircase to smoke .she lean to me as we smoke..

I could hear them, D and my wife came out of bedroom to have their breakfast.

J suggest we go down one level to smoke…

I don't understand why the rational..

Ok, we walk down one level, as it is still early and on Christmas day, she said nobody will use the stairs .

As we sit and smoke, she confide in me that she love me..

I told her, I'm not as close to you as my wife with your hubby, you haven't knew Me yet...she said that by kissing her forehead, she knew I'm very romantic as she don't have this feeling since she give birth.

Me : Wahlau, he don't..when my wife give birth to our youngest daughter, I was there
to witness the birth of my younger daughter..and after that I kiss my wife forehead to show my affection and acknowledgement.

" J" : You actually do that, not many guys can stay to see their wife give birth….how I wish you is my hubby, die lah, now I fall in love with you .

To be continue ….

Episode 7
More nasty stuff..

Last edited by stephenL; 11-05-2021 at 11:22 AM.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Nice stories bro here to show you my support like you did for mine
Old 10-05-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
Nice stories bro here to show you my support like you did for mine
Asta5x bro,
Thanks for your support, I'm waiting for your new post too, will definitely support your new post .

Cheers

Old 10-05-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Superb stories 👍🏼👍🏼
Old 10-05-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Superb stories 👍🏼👍🏼
JB bro,
Thanks for the support..I'm honour to have a senior bro to acknowledge my post, thanks much..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1