The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What makes you want to marry?

Is it the feeling of love, that u have found "the one". Or because it's been so long, marry is the next step n the bto coming soon?

What make you choose her over so many other women?

Thanks for sharing
Old 10-05-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What makes you want to marry?

When u are low and down and she didnt leaves you and try to help in whichever area, she will be the one to marry..
Old 11-05-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

my 2 cents worth, she may pay for my food, took me out and share her savings with me (for a time when I was very down financially)...I was very grateful, but that was not why I married her.

It is because I feel happy sleeping (and waking up) next to her at night, and I feel happy and peaceful spending the day with her doing absolutely nothing. That period I don't have money and we were spending her salary whenever we were together...

In fact nowadays after I gotten better, with regular income I can afford to bring her out to eat and shop whenever she wants, my wife still prefers to just spend the day with me doing nothing...so yeah I guess I can live with her, so marry lah.

Then again, to each his own everyone is different and have different circumstances, so TS should ask what is it that prompt you to have the idea of marriage.
Old 11-05-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro warbird once shared an article on the reasons why a guy may want to get married.

Marriage is a business deal and only advisable when a guy want to have children.

Love should never be the reason to sign a contract.

Marriage law takes on the female side simply to protect child upbringing.
Old 26-05-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Want to fuck isn't the reason to get married...

Bht fucking someone you can cherish, treasure and love is.

But it is so wrong on all levels. You cannot be eligible just by showing off what you have. Women get put of and yet if you don't have resources, you are label as bottom of the hierarchy in the mating ladder.

I don't want to get kc by paid transactions. They are service oriented. I scare I get mistaken for something else.
Old 12-06-2021, 05:16 AM
Samster

Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Bro warbird once shared an article on the reasons why a guy may want to get married.

Marriage is a business deal and only advisable when a guy want to have children.

Love should never be the reason to sign a contract.

Marriage law takes on the female side simply to protect child upbringing.
The more men should find a capable women. But I believe being cuckold is more likely. Because she could be surrounded by men who are successful.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marriage isn't about love. It is just a law so that people won't fuck around like animals.
Guess it's a way of showing commitment, end of the day it's just an expensive piece of paper which no one will care or remember anyways
Old 18-06-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
Is it the feeling of love, that u have found "the one". Or because it's been so long, marry is the next step n the bto coming soon?

What make you choose her over so many other women?

Thanks for sharing
when you mean someone who makes you want to be the best you can be for yourself
Old 19-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
The more men should find a capable women. But I believe being cuckold is more likely. Because she could be surrounded by men who are successful.
men should make themselves more capable , not find capable woman.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
Oaziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Marriage isn't about love. It is just a law so that people won't fuck around like animals.
Guess it's a way of showing commitment, end of the day it's just an expensive piece of paper which no one will care or remember anyways
Still can fuck around, if the spouse can tolerate
Old 20-06-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
men should make themselves more capable , not find capable woman.
True. Are you capable?
Old 21-06-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
True. Are you capable?
sadly nope.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
capable of what hahaha
capable of satisfying the woman! hahaha
Old 04-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Marriage life is it good? What is your expectation and reality?
Old 06-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am single and low income. Got no chane to go geylang, only by chance doing grab there. I think I got no chance of getting married because my expectations is waking up see my wife and having sex with her every day but reality is impossible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1