The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
HannahEvelle

Old 13-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fish13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Reputation system update

although i registered long time ago, but i am really new here, anyone out there can guide me on how to up people points and power? thanks in advance
Old 13-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
cuntlover123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Reputation system update

bro, u need to get a minimum of 25 reputation pts 1st to get ur power b4 u can 'up' other bros here. in order to gain ur pts, u need to contribute/shares smthing with us so that other bros can see if worth upping u o nt etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish13 View Post
although i registered long time ago, but i am really new here, anyone out there can guide me on how to up people points and power? thanks in advance
Old 13-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fish13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlover123 View Post
bro, u need to get a minimum of 25 reputation pts 1st to get ur power b4 u can 'up' other bros here. in order to gain ur pts, u need to contribute/shares smthing with us so that other bros can see if worth upping u o nt etc.
hi bro, thanks a million.
Old 15-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rinpoche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
Since you are similar with the add/deduction of pts, can I asked you about how deduction of points is calculated. I have come across this posting of calculation but cannot remember the last time where I read it. After searching for a while still can't find it. So I hope you can help.

Recently I got zap with -3 for one posting. The bro who zapped me has this stat, Join Date: May 2003, My Reputation:Points: 440 / Power 4. Can I confirmed with you that deduction of rep point is based on 50% of power. Therefore the deduction is it supposed to be -2 pts instead of -3 pts.

Last edited by rinpoche; 15-01-2007 at 12:03 AM. Reason: correcting the word of meaning
Old 15-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
cuntlover123 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

For zapping, u zap tt person of half of ur reputation power. E.g. when u hav a minimum of reputation power of 1 n u zap some1, its -1 to his reputation points. when u hav power of 2 or 3, u zap som1, its -1 too. when u hav power of 4, u zap som1, its -2 to his reputation points.
so for ur case, d bro who zap u mus hav power of 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinpoche View Post
Hi bros,
Since you are similar with the add/deduction of pts, can I asked you about how deduction of points is calculated. I have come across this posting of calculation but cannot remember the last time where I read it. After searching for a while still can't find it. So I hope you can help.

Recently I got zap with -3 for one posting. The bro who zapped me has this stat, Join Date: May 2003, My Reputation:Points: 440 / Power 4. Can I confirmed with you that deduction of rep point is based on 50% of power. Therefore the deduction is it supposed to be -2 pts instead of -3 pts.
Old 15-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
For zapping, u zap tt person of half of ur reputation power. E.g. when u hav a minimum of reputation power of 1 n u zap some1, its -1 to his reputation points. when u hav power of 2 or 3, u zap som1, its -1 too. when u hav power of 4, u zap som1, its -2 to his reputation points.
Hi bro cuntlover123,
Thank for your prompt reply. Your explanation given is very clear. In my case, the bro who zap me supposed to have a power of 6 in order to deduct -3 pts, but, most unfortunate he has a power of 4 only.

I just assumed that additional deduction of -1 pts is due to system glitch. But this glitch is not cause by SBF but triggered by the underwater cable repair bro. He must have short-circuited the cable at that time when bro zap me. So -2 pts plus -1 pt for glitch = -3 pts. Wonder bro sam can provide some refund like those gst rebate for foreigners.
Old 17-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

hi all,

i'm new here and was intro by my fren. since i'm one of the "tiko" , so anyone can guide me ?? thks a million first
Old 17-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
happycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhappycamper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I never zapped anyone before so no idea about a 50% rule..... but i thot the only rep 6 person is boss sam? If he zap you i am sure he leaves a remark and his name....i would know...hahaha =)

If you up me please leave your nick, keep a fresh post, I will return the favour eventually.

Up list:
Old 17-01-2007, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
peatcock is Cool - loads of Potential

I kana zapped for posting the truth....damn tat time said so n so gal in Leisure came from where and her former name...like dat oso tiok zap. Know dare not mention gals names liao...
Old 18-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper View Post
I never zapped anyone before so no idea about a 50% rule..... but i thot the only rep 6 person is boss sam? If he zap you i am sure he leaves a remark and his name....i would know...hahaha =)
No lah bro happycamper. That last zap is not from bro sam. I have already checked with bro s3vw. He confirmed he is the one who zapped me. Talking about bros having power of 6. I was up 6 pts previously by bro shootingstars. As such there must be a few more very senior bros with Power of 6.

Anyway my very first tio zapped post kena zap -3 and the comment is 'U got no power zap what? Talk cock. I zap u'. That time forget to type the word [bro sam] in the paragraph, ended tio zap. It is like buy TOTO. In my mind is thinking of one set number but in the end I filled with one number wrongly. Only when the cashier passed me the ticket, then I realised, "Sh**, wrong number!". What to do, re-Q and buy the actual set number one more time. Penalty is $3.50 pts loh.
Old 26-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u r wrong! 1 pointer zap -1, 2 n 3 pointer zap -2, 4 pointer like me zap -3!
Old 27-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Thanks you bro.......thats a very useful information u have.....i am pretty sure many bros out there also like me thought is 50% zap ability. That's a great enlightenment to us.
Old 23-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
bro, 5 pts zapped how many?-4 or -5.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 23-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 18
stocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstocks80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros does that means every 25 rep pts we get we'll automatically have 1 power pt? when then we can up other users 2 and 3 pts at a time??? pls advise thanks
Old 23-02-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
bro, 5 pts zapped how many?-4 or -5.
i also interested to know too.

and for stocks80 bro, u only get the power when u reach 25points, for gaining power. Then for every 1yr(365days) u get 1 more power up.for u, wait till 2007 november u will get yr 2power.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1