The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Hi friends,
My first time in this domain, normally am in FL1. But of course that's a little more than dead and quiet at this time.Thought of trying out massage or JG, while I am Chinese, I cannot read and write, so quite hard for me to make bookings.Can some one please recommend me a good first time JG / manhood massage expert please?I am looking at maybe this Wed or Thurs...
Cheers, Ant
If you are looking purely authentic JG and seriously no hanky panky, you can't go wrong with LLJ and her disciples. 1 hour of dick and scrotum message will be plenty and you will feel the effects - believe you me. Just don't fall for the prostrate treatment upsell that is uncomfortably excruciating and not necessary IMHO.
More in the thread here https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=636171 and while LLJ does not speak English google....translates.
Old 13-10-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Avonsid94 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros here tried Jasmine or Li Li on Sgbeautycastle? Would be great if yall can share your exprience. Thinking to try their Nuru Massage this week.

Li Li
(http://beautycastle.org/li-li-nuru-massage-hj-jg/)

Jasmine
(http://beautycastle.org/jasmine-nuru...ge-hj-thai-jg/)

Last edited by Avonsid94; 13-10-2020 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 13-10-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
CrazyBanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
If you are looking purely authentic JG and seriously no hanky panky, you can't go wrong with LLJ and her disciples. 1 hour of dick and scrotum message will be plenty and you will feel the effects - believe you me. Just don't fall for the prostrate treatment upsell that is uncomfortably excruciating and not necessary IMHO.
More in the thread here https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=636171 and while LLJ does not speak English google....translates.
LLJ JG is good.
Old 15-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonsid94 View Post
Any bros here tried Jasmine or Li Li on Sgbeautycastle? Would be great if yall can share your exprience. Thinking to try their Nuru Massage this week.

Li Li
(http://beautycastle.org/li-li-nuru-massage-hj-jg/)

Jasmine
(http://beautycastle.org/jasmine-nuru...ge-hj-thai-jg/)
Li Li massage not bad. service is normal. location not too ulu and is at central. looks mid 30s. kinda reminds me off HC standards a decade ago.

Never tried jasmine.
Old 15-10-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinkman89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys, I'm pretty new to this forum.. this is my first message..

Please suggest me some English speaking ladies specialized in BBBJCIM .. preferably milfs..
Old 17-10-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
PlatinumSamster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
FR for Kimi

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...highlight=kimi

Location: Central - very close to MRT, easy to find and enter - she very helpful with directions. Apartment is clean and she has a good shower.

Looks: On the older side of milf - but has a very nice body for her age and a sultry face.

Body: Very nice boobs, body is good for her age overall, but don't expect syt. Photos are flattering - but it's definitely her.

Massage: Took nuru.

Sensual: Had fun, her technique was ok. Nothing totally amazing but also a solid performance overall. Playful hands, sexy voice. I took basic menu - not sure what else can be had.

Attitude: This is where she really stands out - great attitude. Very very friendly, easy to talk to. Maybe we just had good chemistry but was much better than others I've seen. Only a little bit of phone usage - and didn't let it get in the way.

English: Good enough.

RTM: Maybe.

I hope bros appreciate my FR.
Thanks for the review. Will try her soon
Old 18-10-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

2nd row right picture looks most like her, about 80% resemblance. She is an SYT and quite green in providing massage. HJ was so-so, the whole session took about 40mins including shower. She was very chatty though!

Location is fairly discreet, will have to walk quite a bit from MRT.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

IMO 2nd row right picture is the one that resembles her the most. Location is discreet but a bit far from MRT. If drive will have to park at HDB carpark behind the premise.

Room is clean and has its own bathroom. Xiao Tao is an SYT and can speak proper English. She is very chatty but can see she quite green in massage. HJ is also mechanical. In and out 40mins including showers (alone) before and after. Shares the place with another masseuse but did not ask for her name. Anyone knows?
Old 18-10-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros. anyone knows if xue er from slg can speak english, even if a little bit?
Old 18-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
Jacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJacket998 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://beautycastle.org/kino-massage-hj/

Just Visited her She look better than pic. Slim body with big boobs.
Fair and smooth like tofu skin.
Her place is clean and hygiene.Her command of English not bad , The massage was on point , removing all the aches and knots for me. Will RTM
Old 18-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wyldpoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi All, currently who are the best nuru massage girls in market? I only tried Joy from SLG and Yang Yang so far. Both were OK, looking for recommendations. Thanks
Old 18-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wyldpoet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who are the best ML that provide Nuru. Currently have tried Joy and Yang Yang, both OK but looking for recco for others.
Old 18-10-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmmidol View Post
hi bros. anyone knows if xue er from slg can speak english, even if a little bit?
Bro in my experience nothing really much besides 'OMG', 'shower' 'turn' and 'Darling'.
Old 18-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Bro in my experience nothing really much besides 'OMG', 'shower' 'turn' and 'Darling'.
Are there anyone you met who can hold a simple conversation in English?
Old 19-10-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Look: 85% to pic my cup of tea.
Body/Boob: Small frame with nice boobie
Massage: 8/10 Hard-working, knows what she is doing, presses head to leg, not piano kind. Felt super relax after the whole session.
HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time.

Overall: 8.5/10. Will rtm soon
Just curious how is her playability like ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1