The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Is the GMT sardine brand spa still operating?

No more incoming thai "tourists" for now, so where to find MLs? Unless have refugees from GL (still closed) or siam diu That would be attractive.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
$20 for 10min. $40 for 20min. $60 for 30min.

Bro u know how to calculate ? Lol
paying $20 for finale beats paying $50 bro.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
火云邪神 古剑魂 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apparently Jenny's colleague (Yang Yang) is back now. Bros who are out for a good massage session, can try Yang Yang out as she definitely have the skills and strength.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
paying $20 for finale beats paying $50 bro.
Paying nothing beats paying 20 lol
Old 16-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Paying nothing beats paying 20 lol
wrong.

getting paid to play is the best
Old 16-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Golden Mile Tower @ Beach Road #01

Quote:
Originally Posted by 火云邪神 古剑魂 View Post
Apparently Jenny's colleague (Yang Yang) is back now. Bros who are out for a good massage session, can try Yang Yang out as she definitely have the skills and strength.
How Yang Yang, anyone tried on her?
Old 16-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jenny again. Seriously godlike teasing HDLY. The only reason to not go to her is (1) you don't like milfs or (2) you die die want a bj/FJ. Adele is syt and good HDLY, but still lose to Jenny.

Jenny should start a skills future course and teach all these MLs how to do HDLY!

The only time when I felt a similar godlike HDLY was one of the girls in Yi Tiao Long in GL.

Some more get a good massage too and she's accommodating to my weird fetish request too. Very good value. She does the HDLY for very long! +Can shower so you feel refreshed after the while thing. Only con is she's not syt.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 18
Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of

After seeing all the juicy fr from so many brothers, I cannot take it sia!

Venture down to try jenny out.

When I reach the place, pretend to walk around coz there were really a lot of customer at the fried rice and mookatan.

Walk around a it and enter the shop from the other end.

Saw one lady, in jeans T shirt , long hair and mask. Just ask for one hour massage and she lead me to a room. Figure wish quite OK even though no half moon pooping out.

Anyway I went to shower came back to thr room alone. I just took off the tower and sit naked on the massage bed. Lol.

Another lady came in. Pony tail, also in jeans and T shirt with mask, so I can't see her face. Figure quite ba ba type.

But from the figure it's probably not my type but Since super horny already and entrance e fee paid already so what the heck.

Massage wise not bad, probably a lot better then most ml that I had had before.

During the massage teasing was like on and off, just caress a bit and move on.

The massage was quite long, definitely not those pretend 5 to 10 min kind which was really good. Also help to make me long for a long her teasing.

When the teasing started I was not disappointed. Her fingers slowly caress the my nuts, then slowly move to the cock. It was damn heaven!

And she really spent a long time down there for me.

When she stopped, my cock was so hard it was a bit uncomfortable lying on the massage bed as I was still face down.

She continue massage few a few minutes. I was like I wanna shoot really bad.

She asked me to turn over and started the hj. She spent her time slowly stroking and I spent my time pulling up her T shirt, adjust her bra to access her titts and suck away happily.

I try to unzip her jeans and pull her jeans and panties down but was rejected.

After I shoot already she helped me to clean up a bit and she got me a glass of tea. Funny thing is during the whole session we never talk abt pricing, so I juts have her a $50 which she happily and politely took it.

The ml is yang yang.

It was a great experience, money well spent. Definitely going back again to try jenny.

Probably sian part is she was wearing jeans and T shirt, so the roaming a bit sian.

Thanks to the brothers for the recommendation.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
alan928 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro Aloe_vera, makes me gian too
Old 17-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Is yang yang syt type? How's her breast size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe_vera View Post
After seeing all the juicy fr from so many brothers, I cannot take it sia!

Venture down to try jenny out.

When I reach the place, pretend to walk around coz there were really a lot of customer at the fried rice and mookatan.

Walk around a it and enter the shop from the other end.

Saw one lady, in jeans T shirt , long hair and mask. Just ask for one hour massage and she lead me to a room. Figure wish quite OK even though no half moon pooping out.

Anyway I went to shower came back to thr room alone. I just took off the tower and sit naked on the massage bed. Lol.

Another lady came in. Pony tail, also in jeans and T shirt with mask, so I can't see her face. Figure quite ba ba type.

But from the figure it's probably not my type but Since super horny already and entrance e fee paid already so what the heck.

Massage wise not bad, probably a lot better then most ml that I had had before.

During the massage teasing was like on and off, just caress a bit and move on.

The massage was quite long, definitely not those pretend 5 to 10 min kind which was really good. Also help to make me long for a long her teasing.

When the teasing started I was not disappointed. Her fingers slowly caress the my nuts, then slowly move to the cock. It was damn heaven!

And she really spent a long time down there for me.

When she stopped, my cock was so hard it was a bit uncomfortable lying on the massage bed as I was still face down.

She continue massage few a few minutes. I was like I wanna shoot really bad.

She asked me to turn over and started the hj. She spent her time slowly stroking and I spent my time pulling up her T shirt, adjust her bra to access her titts and suck away happily.

I try to unzip her jeans and pull her jeans and panties down but was rejected.

After I shoot already she helped me to clean up a bit and she got me a glass of tea. Funny thing is during the whole session we never talk abt pricing, so I juts have her a $50 which she happily and politely took it.

The ml is yang yang.

It was a great experience, money well spent. Definitely going back again to try jenny.

Probably sian part is she was wearing jeans and T shirt, so the roaming a bit sian.

Thanks to the brothers for the recommendation.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Aloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud ofAloe_vera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnarsilx View Post
Is yang yang syt type? How's her breast size?
Yy is milf. Breast size ill say is sagging, soft, good enough to suck on 😊
Old 17-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yy is milf. Breast size ill say is sagging, soft, good enough to suck on 😊
sure got no other bros saliva smell when u suck on it??
Old 17-08-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
sure got no other bros saliva smell when u suck on it??
Brother I was too hungry that day to notice anything else 😂
Old 17-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother I was too hungry that day to notice anything else 😂
hahaha..suck like no tomorrow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread