The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
hairy leg hair.

Hairy leg hair can hurt ML hands ??? Because not buying the kidney care package ????
Normal chinese massage only does normal massage. Kidney care/prostate does more than that.. Example are. Rubbing of your buttock and thighs.
Shouldn't we just boycott this kinda services ?????
Not buying into their desired service , meaning ML can leave the room as n when they like ? Saying all the nonsense craps reason as they made it up ??? Most nonsense is this question n answer. " your leg have so many hair, i cant use force to massage, i am afraid i will hurt my hands " . ridiculous!!!!
Old 28-07-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hairy leg hair.

This kind can just name and shame. You say so much no use, just tell us where/who to avoid

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 28-07-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of

ML doesn't need massage kidney at all. Maintain ideal weight, control blood pressure, eat right enough already.

All these kidney care massages are unnecessary. bs.
Old 28-07-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginta View Post
Hairy leg hair can hurt ML hands ??? Because not buying the kidney care package ????
Normal chinese massage only does normal massage. Kidney care/prostate does more than that.. Example are. Rubbing of your buttock and thighs.
Not buying into their desired service , meaning ML can leave the room as n when they like ? Saying all the nonsense craps reason as they made it up ??? Most nonsense is this question n answer. " your leg have so many hair, i cant use force to massage, i am afraid i will hurt my hands " . ridiculous!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
This kind can just name and shame. You say so much no use, just tell us where/who to avoid
Agree with you guys.
Old 31-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes. Ok. Tao yuan spa located at balastier road. China ML name apple. Overall i am sure those shop with this prostate/kidney massage care. their ML especially those from PRC will be having the same attitude like what i have experience.
Yes its ridiculous . remember the old times, we just paid for an hour massage, we automatically got the teasing and rubbing etc.. Not included any specials . now these days we need to pay for that service which got separated LOL. Everyone should just avoid massage that cost above $50/hr. Let the massage close down. Let the arrogant ML eat themseleves.吃自己按摩女郎。
Old 31-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes. Ok. Tao yuan spa located at balastier road. China ML name apple. Overall i am sure those shop with this prostate/kidney massage care. their ML especially those from PRC will be having the same attitude like what i have experience.
Yes its ridiculous . remember the old times, we just paid for an hour massage, we automatically got the teasing and rubbing etc.. Not included any specials . now these days we need to pay for that service which got separated LOL. Everyone should just avoid massage that cost above $50/hr. Let the massage close down. Let the arrogant ML eat themseleves.吃自己按摩女郎。
Up you 10 for sharing your bad experience and the location. It will be better if any Bros here encounter same situation as you elsewhere, just post it here . Any spa you go, If receptionist keep pressing you to take the $88 prostate care , just walk off..
Old 31-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thks bro for the info. Tot of gg n try out. Luckily.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Thks bro for the info. Tot of gg n try out. Luckily.

Yes bro .your welcome . Do avoid all massage parlour that introduce $88/$68 prostate massage or whatever massage which they will be naming in future. And also this spa is ridiculous expensive on the menu than others spa too.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Up you for sharing
Old 04-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Tao Yuan forget it. Expensive and pushes for P-massage which results in nothing.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Tao Yuan forget it. Expensive and pushes for P-massage which results in nothing.
Bro. You Are wrong. Theres hj.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

first time i heard hairy leg hair can hurt masseuses' hands

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1