The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan besar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawk View Post
Since my thread got removed, I shall ask here again
Does anyone has idea where did the 84 beauty spa @ dunlop street move to? I went there and the shop is for rent now
Previous owner left. Took over by Q222 boss. Is not close. Not enough ladies. Myself seaching for 62
Old 07-08-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 11
Cawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yea if i am not wrong, 62 wooden door also close. so 84 will open again soon when change boss? then original girl working there will come back?
Old 07-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!Itchking is one of the Best!

Was waiting for my friend to try a new viet restaurant at textile but he late so no choice but to roam and find some good lobang. After hunting for awhile I had not much time left and went into one just opposite concourse on the main road.

Counter wore like a one piece nurse dress was ok looking but she say she find a chio one for me so I just go to the room and wait. After awhile I heard someone rushing in and never change still in her jeans and t-shirt. She looked okok body also ok only and can’t see her face cause of the mask. She asked for $150 full but I had no feel so just took the $50 hj and finished and left.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard Jalan Besar got Indian milf masseuse, are they still around? If anyone knows location pls PM me will up your points thank you
Old 08-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Ckeeky0110 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share the location? Thanks.
Old 08-08-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thedivinespirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hm. Actually I wondering, now with covid all, those small jalan besar shop do they insist on safeentry and details like the big shops?
Old 10-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
What I do know is that one milf from People's Park Centre is now there at Jalan Besar. She is the meaty and busty kind, around D/E cup with a full ass. She has proper massage skills too as she comes from a family of TCM. Only for those who prefer milfs. If you wish to get her wet, play with her nipples, that's her sensitive spot.

To play safe her address is XX Jalan Besar (XX = 2 digit prime number with the first digit bigger than second digit by Y. Y is the 1st prime number. Both digits are prime numbers in their own right). Unit number is our current year in reverse.

Enjoy
very unique way of sharing
Old 10-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
Hatchetman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHatchetman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Bro i solve your quiz but no such address in onemap app leh.
i solved it too, you check google map streetview and scroll down jalan besar, its there...
Old 10-08-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Mayo street one entrance 50 and FJ 100. No need to bargain but the down side is the FL boobs quite small. Looks is good and figure is slim. Service not bad.

Any others around these area can recommend me?
Bro care to share thank you in advance
Old 10-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Face... auntie looks, wechat fake pic
Body... Small boobs, bah bah have tummy, tanned skin

Attitude... friendly and cheerful.

Massage... Quite Good.... She has skill and my muscles are more relaxed now. However dun expect any deep massage, its more like a soothing oil massage

BBBJ... Good! Nice and warm mouth, good suction, patient and long bbbj with a nice attitude throughout. I feel might be able to cim.

FJ... Average.

Total $150 including entrance

I quite enjoyed her relaxing massage, cheerful attitude and solid bbbj. However im still upset at being fooled by the fake pics. I might find her again for the relaxing massage and bbbj. Suitable for bros who like older woman with good service.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

There is one Cxxxxxx Bxxxxx Spa at Jalan Besar, near Mayo Street. Anyone tried there? I walk past there and saw the 2 ml packing to go home/close shop at 10pm look pretty.
Old 11-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Hah, likewise me too got pmed.
Overall ok but not for me. She's too short for me.
Yes, photo is abit misleading but its her. She says that the best one after many takes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
AAA MiuMiu..... jalan besar area near sim lim tower

I was recommended to try her via pm so as i was around the area and her wechat pic look like a 20 year old fair skin slim beauty i decided to try try loh.

Face... auntie looks, wechat fake pic
Body... Small boobs, bah bah have tummy, tanned skin

Attitude... friendly and cheerful.

Massage... Quite Good.... She has skill and my muscles are more relaxed now. However dun expect any deep massage, its more like a soothing oil massage

BBBJ... Good! Nice and warm mouth, good suction, patient and long bbbj with a nice attitude throughout. I feel might be able to cim.

FJ... Average.

Total $150 including entrance

I quite enjoyed her relaxing massage, cheerful attitude and solid bbbj. However im still upset at being fooled by the fake pics. I might find her again for the relaxing massage and bbbj. Suitable for bros who like older woman with good service.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Not quite sure whether this massage shop is the same as i just went to recently but within 5mins i walked out.

Arranged in WC with the ML, quite chio and when appt time is near, she WC called me and i saw her face although wearing mask is buay pai one (with my months of experience since COVID).

The damaged discussed was $150 and i think buay pai la... chio bu. Went in, ushered to room and took a bath. Then is when another lady came in instead. So i asked where is the one whom i arranged with in WC, she said she was busy and need to go somewhere, so this other lady (i would say quite chui) will massage me instead. Immediately i hot liao, how can just replace with another ML when i arranged which the chio one and never even bother to inform in the 1st place. Just suka suka change. I told this other lady i dont want to massage anymore. It is unethical to do business like tat.

This other lady i think went to inform the chio one and after awhile came to me saying she is coming back, wait for her. I told her no, i dont want to massage anymore. Cos i think even if i stay and wait the service from this chio ML will be lousy as well becos of this bad start.

I blocked her WC immediately after that. The massage spa is along Mayo Street, very near to the 9 Mayo Inn. I didn't had a good look at the signboard.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
user234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any other recommendations to try around jalan Besar besides the one on Mayo St?
Old 13-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
freshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreshmilk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Dickson HC still there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread