The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarkjoe View Post
got transit rate room?

any recommendation for this area. thanks
Beside USSC got 2 hotel, Fragance and 81. Both have transit. I usually prefer 81 as I know the manager there 😬😬
Old 09-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Beside USSC got 2 hotel, Fragance and 81. Both have transit. I usually prefer 81 as I know the manager there 😬😬
Power bro.. any discount or easy access... Haha
Old 09-08-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
robertfax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Went there around 12noon to check around. nothin much attract me except for one lady at level looks good to me but the shop signboard stated as manicure etc. didn’t approach her.

Then leave the building and walk to the next building beside a shop with curtain setup. one ML greeted me as i was. checking but the ML doesn’t attract me too. tall with a tatto on her chest. turn me off

next walk across the bridge and check the other shop. the ML looks like Viet with nice pair of boobs greeted me but i didn’t ON as i wanted to see an other option

finally walk to the Yio Chu kang side with that role oh shop houses with lots of MSsage shops but lately kenna raided
saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx
Wa like that also can, pei fu you bro
Old 09-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Power bro.. any discount or easy access... Haha
Easy access is after u Park your car, there’s a staircase that leads to the ground floor, followed by a side door to get into the hotel. So that u don’t need to walk past the Coffeeshop unless u need to go to the convenient store to get CD. Of course, if u don’t have, then u can always try for raw (first to KC the lady; 2nd u must have balls of steel to try raw)🤣🤣🤣
Old 09-08-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
so no restriction on transit rate during this covid phase 2?
Old 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterchai View Post
Is any1 try the viet look ML before? With a very great pair 1, opposite USSC tat shop.
Is it use to be at Space@Kovan? If yes... Then tried and also dated her outside.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarkjoe View Post
so no restriction on transit rate during this covid phase 2?
Only need to scan safe entry and 2 IC/passport.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Is it use to be at Space@Kovan? If yes... Then tried and also dated her outside.
🤣🤣🤣🤣seems like u r everywhere, so long as there’s lobang for u.
Old 09-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Opposite USSC, I think is referring to the Spazio building, the spa with the big boob viet
Old 09-08-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Opposite USSC, I think is referring to the Spazio building, the spa with the big boob viet
any review on the big boob viet pls?
Old 09-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went there around 12noon to check around. nothin much attract me except for one lady at level looks good to me but the shop signboard stated as manicure etc. didn’t approach her.

Then leave the building and walk to the next building beside a shop with curtain setup. one ML greeted me as i was. checking but the ML doesn’t attract me too. tall with a tatto on her chest. turn me off

next walk across the bridge and check the other shop. the ML looks like Viet with nice pair of boobs greeted me but i didn’t ON as i wanted to see an other option

finally walk to the Yio Chu kang side with that role oh shop houses with lots of MSsage shops but lately kenna raided
saw a milf PRC walking out from one of the shop so i just k k chat with her. she just knock off and wanted to go back. i propose her for BJ in my car at $70. she hesitate a while ty i keep KC her ...then ON. bingo. the rest history la. she also
mention the shop there now mostly operate in night hours to avoid xxxxx
have u ever thought she has already suck many dicks for the whole day and u allow her to BBBJ?
Old 10-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

x
Is this the shop with the somewhat strange english name? Curtain cubicles set up. There is a petite-size ML there with dyed blond hair that i took recently. Not bad. At first normal HJ but got her dress off and turned me on, so opted for upsize. Tight.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Should be right based on your description.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once saw 2 old guys went into a shop with only one lady at the counter. ;P

Personally tried once in one of the shop at the top floor long time ago. The lady kept going out of her shop to fill water. Was waiting for friend and she managed to convince me. Good service but was cunning - always add price step by step in order to have more service. Only downside is that no shower room linked.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Lily is at lvl 1 shop?..there is only one shop at lvl 1 so I assume is her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread