The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 31-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Well the worst part would be you are able to get hard but unable to shoot, then you will be questioned...
Hard and unable to shoot is OK just fxxk them silly and pleasure them so they cannot question you
Old 31-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Hard and unable to shoot is OK just fxxk them silly and pleasure them so they cannot question you
Totally agree. Why care about what they say. When you are in control, can pump them non stop. Just keep pumping and pumping. Entry from back is the best. Just put your full 70-80kg on them and pump them non stop. No way to escape until you stop. The other way is missionary where you hug their leg up high and pump non stop. This way easy for them to escape. Once they twist their body, you may lose your momentum if your cock is short. Those with 6-7 inch one difficult to escape also

Best is pump from behind. But try to change girl. After a while will tio condemn. Tried a few on level 3 near toilet. Then move down to try Tang Li and Sam. Lol! Keep rotating else you tio mark
Old 31-07-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Totally agree. Why care about what they say. When you are in control, can pump them non stop. Just keep pumping and pumping. Entry from back is the best. Just put your full 70-80kg on them and pump them non stop. No way to escape until you stop. The other way is missionary where you hug their leg up high and pump non stop. This way easy for them to escape. Once they twist their body, you may lose your momentum if your cock is short. Those with 6-7 inch one difficult to escape also

Best is pump from behind. But try to change girl. After a while will tio condemn. Tried a few on level 3 near toilet. Then move down to try Tang Li and Sam. Lol! Keep rotating else you tio mark
heard Sam very good for her bj.. and she has big boobs too. Ya pound them doggy standing and make them arch their back and lock their arms or hold their boobs in that way they cannot escape and bonk them hard. Or do flat doggy they cannot escape too
Old 01-08-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:

Hi thanks for the advice, but the 3 girls for me is my wife and two girlfriends. So they won't try to escape.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heard Sam very good for her bj.. and she has big boobs too. Ya pound them doggy standing and make them arch their back and lock their arms or hold their boobs in that way they cannot escape and bonk them hard. Or do flat doggy they cannot escape too
Sam aka Jontel's BJ I find it quite normal.

She used to be doing very rushed jobs when she was at level 2 near the toilet but recently tried her she seemed much more service oriented. FJ was acceptable but not the best.

Her highlight are the pair of natural massive titties. One of the biggest ones in the market currently.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
And if you are an ass man like me, I tend to squeeze and slap their asses while pounding em in spooning or doggie position.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Sam aka Jontel's BJ I find it quite normal.

She used to be doing very rushed jobs when she was at level 2 near the toilet but recently tried her she seemed much more service oriented. FJ was acceptable but not the best.

Her highlight are the pair of natural massive titties. One of the biggest ones in the market currently.
Service and whether rush or not depends on a lot of factors. Imagine you are a gigolo and you meet a fat ass girl that looks like a man and has bad breath. Do you want to quickly finish the job and fuck off?

On the other hand, if you meet a sweet and beautiful milf with huge tits. Will you slowly enjoy?

Take both hands to clap.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Service and whether rush or not depends on a lot of factors. Imagine you are a gigolo and you meet a fat ass girl that looks like a man and has bad breath. Do you want to quickly finish the job and fuck off?

On the other hand, if you meet a sweet and beautiful milf with huge tits. Will you slowly enjoy?

Take both hands to clap.
Cannot disagree with that.

But her service level was very good when I try her recently. So maybe last time she wasn’t in the mood.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
And if you are an ass man like me, I tend to squeeze and slap their asses while pounding em in spooning or doggie position.
Ya those with big ass deserve a good spanking.. spank them for being naughty
Old 02-08-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros, anyone knows if Tina work today? (Sunday) if yes may i know what time she work? Thanks
Old 02-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahaha I found a new place better than ot Liao..got shower younger gals and is open till late.willing to share with regulars of ot
Old 02-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha I found a new place better than ot Liao..got shower younger gals and is open till late.willing to share with regulars of ot
Willing to PM, bro? Thanks in advance...
Old 02-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Will only share will reputable bro
Old 02-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
Hornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHornyyy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Will only share will reputable bro
Hi bro, have dropped you a message, hope you can share with me

Btw, any idea if Tina working today? or she don’t work on sunday?
Old 02-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
100hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went OT last night and saw the
Same usual ML. Getting bored. Any nearby places to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1