The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
I think i did quite well considering the fact that my kkj was kiap between her 2 meaty ass cheeks and she was rockin hard with a super sai nai voice begging me to spill the beans.

I aced her interrogation by not spilling the beans and my seeds.
Shoik.... I also want to try this type of POW training
Old 03-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Shoik.... I also want to try this type of POW training
I think i will spill it if she gives me the ultimatum.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think i will spill it if she gives me the ultimatum.
What ultimatum
Old 03-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Thanks both. Lol yah, tbh is easy to control when I don't have much money to spend. But yah I got other hobbies I enjoy also, so it's fine lah.

Even once a week might be too frequent for me. We see what happens in the future haha.
Yep agreed. The more satisfying your life is outside of this hobby, the easier it will be to cut down.

I visit around once a month and it's still quite comfortable. Used to visit once per fortnight when I first started, the novelty of being serviced by a nice pair of jugs on demand was too damn fresh.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Yep agreed. The more satisfying your life is outside of this hobby, the easier it will be to cut down.

I visit around once a month and it's still quite comfortable. Used to visit once per fortnight when I first started, the novelty of being serviced by a nice pair of jugs on demand was too damn fresh.
Yah man, although I think maybe starting at once a month might be a bit tough. I have a feeling two weeks later I'll be looking for female companionship again.

Still gonna do my best to cut down though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
I think i did quite well considering the fact that my kkj was kiap between her 2 meaty ass cheeks and she was rockin hard with a super sai nai voice begging me to spill the beans.

I aced her interrogation by not spilling the beans and my seeds.
Who got meaty ass cheeks? Interested to know sial, big boobs are nice but in the end I'm more of an ass man.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
any bro try taozi alr
Fully booked for the day when I asked early evening. But her reply is too short and sweet 3 words. Guess overwhelmed by messages.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Singapore in 6 days! Majulah Singapura!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.

Last edited by SMRTLTD; 03-08-2020 at 08:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Yes, bro, THAT yacht party
Lim peh Ts didn't even get invited for this. Ah well. From the sound of it, likely will get heart attack which is no joke when in the middle of nowhere haha..
Old 03-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Bro smrtltd dun blow up thread leh. Brother pgnpgn hard at work collating fr for everyone as reward for national day 2020 lol.thread gets messy makes it hard for him to keep track!
Old 03-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Yah man, although I think maybe starting at once a month might be a bit tough. I have a feeling two weeks later I'll be looking for female companionship again.

Still gonna do my best to cut down though.

Who got meaty ass cheeks? Interested to know sial, big boobs are nice but in the end I'm more of an ass man.
Rmb some bros also also raise a good tip, is to don’t come read MR then won’t be tempted to try
Old 03-08-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Rmb some bros also also raise a good tip, is to don’t come read MR then won’t be tempted to try
I agreed with this. Every time read already my "to visit" list keeps getting longer and longer.
It's almost like every other week got one must try ML pop out. No chance to even rtm my fav ones.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Lim peh Ts didn't even get invited for this. Ah well. From the sound of it, likely will get heart attack which is no joke when in the middle of nowhere haha..
Haha, sorry TS bro, next time I extend invite to you, too!

I got ZAPPED for mentioning the yacht party... BUT will still respond to the merry bros who keep this thread lively and entertaining -

@Bro Angellover: unfortunately no pics or vids to share (it may cause a riot )

@Bro barrystreakfries: I think if we are nice, neat (hygienic) and treat ML's decently, easier to get invitation (and other little treats along the way You seem like a nice guy, sure got chance!

@Bro LiuBei: Haha, you are quite right! Took me close to 10 chops (visits) to be invited. And for over 10 chops, got "overseas trip"
Old 03-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

I got ZAPPED for mentioning the yacht party... BUT will still respond to the merry bros who keep this thread lively and entertaining -

@Bro Angellover: unfortunately no pics or vids to share (it may cause a riot )

@Bro barrystreakfries: I think if we are nice, neat (hygienic) and treat ML's decently, easier to get invitation (and other little treats along the way You seem like a nice guy, sure got chance!

@Bro LiuBei: Haha, you are quite right! Took me close to 10 chops (visits) to be invited. And for over 10 chops, got "overseas trip"
Ok you like that say then I know where to get chops liao...
Old 03-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 21
denerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to alldenerek303 is a name known to all

I declined the party invitation because of CO. The ML was kind enough to invite, maybe because of my size >> can carry things for them.
Certain Bro(s) who went was/were because need logistics helper, you go figure out.
No need to be overly happy la.
One thing I try my level best, some things shared by ML, don’t spill all out if you had promised not to. Don’t kiss and tell.
Over and out.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS, Javabeans and pgnpgn should be the names at very top of the invitation list!

Aini and her perky kar chng.. Sighs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1