The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2020, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Second time posting my humble fr, apologies if this fr is not to your liking, just wana contribute a little to the forum

So i went with a friend to tis mall last thursday, just a day before the article came out (heng ah). We were walking around tryna see who is up. Mind you the time we went is super early, like 11am+ or 12pm, so not many shops are open. Saw a lady with heavy makeup on the first floor to the right, but i remember some bro saying she's bobo who will chop + alot restrictions, so i avoided her glance.

After that went up to second floor, nth much, so went up to third floor.

Now heres the thing, i wanted to try XQ and i know she's located at 3rd floor, but instead her shops seems to be divided into 2 parts, with the left part closed and the right part opened, with a seemingly old prc lady gesturing me for massage. Me and my friend avoided her as she seems old lol (not our type).Anyway we walk over to the other side and theres 3 shops opened, the corner shop with a prc girl inside gesturing me to go in for massage. Me and my friend decided to rackey furthermore so we walked passed and went upstairs.

Fourth floor doesnt seem to have anything, and fifth floor massage shops were not open yet at that timing, so we went back to the 3rd floor shops located on the right hand corner.

I personally went to the corner shop, the girl told me her name was E***a, jus gonna keep it short and simple here, started with a massage (was a pretty good massage, she had lots of strength which i found it painful but shiok at the same time, maybe cos i paid 50 for 1hr lol). Then she asked what service i wanted and i said anything. Full svc ok? she asked. Im ok even tho i wasnt really up to it as she's not really my type.(i like skinny girls while she's abit baba). End up she asked for 150. I tired to nego to 120 but she was abit firm, so i just went with it becos in my mind i already made up my mind not to return to her ever again. Finished the deed and paid ( she even has paynow Dafug?), then left with her reminding me to return + intro ppl to come ( yea right like im gonna do that Note: THE PLACE DOESNT HAVE SHOWER OR EVEN A TOILET BOWL!! I asked to pee and she ask me whether i want a small bowl anot. Dafcuk?

Anyway if you ask me whether im gonna rtf this girl anot, my answer would be a definite NO. Wanted to try XQ after reading all the fr by the various bros here but when i was leaving the mall her part of the shop still doenst seem to be open, so sad. Now with the article coming out i doubt i will get to try her out ever.
I'm surprised Elena would not accommodate and insisted on $150. Maybe to make up for lost income during these times.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Too bad xq NVR give me bbbj..if not I will rtf more
Though got a few ppl share she gives BBBJ.
I request also never get.
Need to KC her instead?
Old 05-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Need to KC her instead?
Need to RTF more to get BBBJ from her.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind soul can PM me where to find XQ or provide her contact. Would like to try her.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
Any kind soul can PM me where to find XQ or provide her contact. Would like to try her.
Many bros had posted on her shop location, just browse through the earlier pages or use search function.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
You go third floor her shop is second shop from the toilet.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

shes in today if u guys wanna know. Saw her during lunch.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 18
Mr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr. Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks guys for sharing XQ
Old 05-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Then she asked what service i wanted and i said anything. Full svc ok? she asked. Im ok even tho i wasnt really up to it as she's not really my type.(i like skinny girls while she's abit baba). End up she asked for 150. I tired to nego to 120 but she was abit firm, so i just went with it becos in my mind i already made up my mind not to return to her ever again. Finished the deed and paid ( she even has paynow Dafug?), then left with her reminding me to return + intro ppl to come ( yea right like im gonna do that
If you have decided not to return the more you shold have stood your ground.
Why give in to her $150 demands ?
Such act will just ruin the market further.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
zeio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah I see so many people aiming for xq..

Does she entertain walk-in or prior booking is required?

Else have to camp for her one day to ask for contact den do bookings liao sia.. Y. Y
Old 05-08-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What time do they operate?
Old 05-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Need to KC her instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Need to RTF more to get BBBJ from her.
rtf is definitely required but if you are young or good looking with some sweet talk or tips, will be much easier to get bbbj from xq. no need to waste too much time keep rtf her.

i find it easier to get bbbj from top floor wls, repeat session will do.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
rtf is definitely required but if you are young or good looking with some sweet talk or tips, will be much easier to get bbbj from xq. no need to waste too much time keep rtf her.

I think depends lo..I haven tried asking for bbj from her..hahaa.anyway if I dying for bbbj will go other place liao
Old 05-08-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post

some can get xtra services
Old 05-08-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostimage View Post
What time do they operate?
im curious too... went in the aftnn today like all closed???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread