The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage places and their “special” services

$88 is sibei bohua unless the ML really can do prostrate treatment with this package (fat hope). even if you nego down end up also have to pay $118 for the session, $118 can do alot of things already even if you are a more proper masg place
Old 27-07-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone shares what are the measures taken at spa during this pandemic?
I haven't been to any spa yet since CB started. I'm not scared of catching covid. But i'm scared of getting caught by my wife. haha... It's scarier than covid.
Before covid, i would go for massage at least once every month, of cos without my wife noticing. Now, i worry if someone would contact me to quarantine myself cos covid patient visited the spa.
Old 27-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!
From my past experiences, most of the time if got ask you turn around face up and massage your stomach area means clean one. I kena twice and I did ask once if got special cos the ML really not bad looking but she say don’t have.
For the $88 p massage normally at the counter i will say no. But once inside the room i will tell the ML that i pay her more tips for the p massage(which is teasing IMO) and most of the time she will work harder. Now i become her regular, i just pay her $60 tips for the teasing and release so total plus massage is $110. Its really just trial and error and see which ML suits you.
A few years ago I met this MILF ML after i become her regular, she told me its up to me if i want to give her tips. End up realised that she is actually the boss. So most of the time i message her and ask her to massage me and she will say just nice she learn some new massage techniques and can try on me. 10 minutes into the massage, my xiao didi in her hands already. I tried to initiate penetration but she always decline, but she did say can meet sometime outside for “private massage”. But I didn’t cos a bit scared she makan me until bones also don’t have. After a while we never contact anymore cos i stop going to her MP cos the place parking quite inconvenient. So you contribute to your own fun.
Old 29-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
jagesh1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolt View Post
Hi Bros,

Just like to share.
Tried apple at a new place at L****** spa at town, really found a gem that has the best msg and jg top 3 in my list. 50 per hr eventhough ml charge abit higher for jg and hj still cheaper than most places $88 msg like piano than rush for hj at 50 or higher. Had a good time there!

Can pm me for contact
Cn share bro...thanks
Old 31-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
katongboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nightwolt;20085993]Hi Bros,

Just like to share.
Tried apple at a new place at L****** spa at town, really found a gem that has the best msg and jg top 3 in my list. 50 per hr eventhough ml charge abit higher for jg and hj still cheaper than most places $88 msg like piano than rush for hj at 50 or higher. Had a good time there!

Bro, please PM contact. Thanks.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Learn somethk new here. So far those I been to are standard $50 plus 50 HJ. No 88 promo.

Btw just curious. Are the gals at those $88 joints pretty and young? or MILF

Can anyone share me where are those with 88 P-massage
Old 31-07-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kimjio1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing some contact, tia
Old 31-07-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Learn somethk new here. So far those I been to are standard $50 plus 50 HJ. No 88 promo.

Btw just curious. Are the gals at those $88 joints pretty and young? or MILF

Can anyone share me where are those with 88 P-massage
How did u manage to avoid the 88 places haha?

Not always SYT but that is one of their gimmicks.

Share your 50+50 places?
Old 31-07-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

can i ask, nowadays u all go spa, every spa must produce NRIC?

I know the secure sign in is a must for everywhere, but produce and pass them NRIC for recording?

Can pm me if u got places where there is no need for NRIC and got hj?

thanks.. will up ur points
Old 31-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
can i ask, nowadays u all go spa, every spa must produce NRIC?

I know the secure sign in is a must for everywhere, but produce and pass them NRIC for recording?
No. Don't need to show nric, though they supposed to verify details, but never been asked to do it. It's not a hotel.
Old 31-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Know of a prc lady with good strong massage. Those who likes that pain pleasure. Mandarin speaking. PM me for details.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros, need ask something. Am new to this package stuff.

Online ML quoted me $50 for 1 hr massage and $68 for Prostate massage.

So, if $68, means massage + hj??

Or $68 is normal, then need top up $50 again??

Am confuse here. Please enlighten.

Thank you.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:16 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post

Thank you.
$68 is teasing...hj is excluded...sometimes you cum by yourself through teasing though if the teasing is intense

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 01-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post

Thank you.
If got prostate or kidney care service then i wont go liao... that one is to cheat more money one... pay more to massage ur kar chng... then pay somemore to hj...

how come so many ml can do $50 massage everywhere then add $50 special? why they must pattern liao liao??

this kind after u pay $68 + $50 they will tell u want to roaming must +$20... ah boh cannot touch...
Old 02-08-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A guide to getting special services at massage places.

If bros cannot see the YouTube link, search for "Singapore sleazy massage guide and everything you need to know".

The video is by Roaming Sin City channel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1