The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold
FL Booking protocol

new bro here... is there a certain protocol when booking FL? ie. how advance you can book and some advice on what to text when booking?
Old 28-06-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of
Re: FL Booking protocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
new bro here... is there a certain protocol when booking FL? ie. how advance you can book and some advice on what to text when booking?
For FL booking go to Dome1, 2, 3 or L forums. Find advertisements. Then just send WhatsApp message to OKTs. That's it. Note that most won't respond to new folks like you. But don't get discouraged. Keep trying different ones until you find one that responds. Once you build reputation others will respond also.
Old 03-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
For FL booking go to Dome1, 2, 3 or L forums. Find advertisements. Then just send WhatsApp message to OKTs. That's it. Note that most won't respond to new folks like you. But don't get discouraged. Keep trying different ones until you find one that responds. Once you build reputation others will respond also.
thanks! i managed to get in!
Old 03-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
thanks! i managed to get in!
Glad to hear, do share your experience and keep us newbies informed!
Old 03-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Glad to hear, do share your experience and keep us newbies informed!
Just up you 69 points bro

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 03-07-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Omg I'm not a newbie anymore! :O Thanks bro, God bless you
Old 04-07-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
wow bro 2002 don't have the biebs yet, how'd you get your username?
Old 03-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Just follow the format that they have state to be included in your message when texting them like how you manage to find them or your basic bio. While some even need you to have high reputation points on this forum in order to book and also want you to take picture of your clothes when reaching nearby of the location.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1