The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 9
badguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of lightbadguy88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best teasing method

i always like it if teasing happen when I'm facing down. And I would hide my shaft below my tummy and only balls are visible to ML. When ML starts to play with ass crack, thigh and balls, then my shaft become more stiff and had to lift up my hip. Then ML would pull out my shaft and play with it while I'm still facing down.
After flip, i would pull her pants down, but keep the panty. cos I'm panty fetish and i like to touch nice ass with panty on. then i would finish off with one hand on her ass and one hand on her boobs.
Old 29-07-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
i always like it if teasing happen when I'm facing down. And I would hide my shaft below my tummy and only balls are visible to ML. When ML starts to play with ass crack, thigh and balls, then my shaft become more stiff and had to lift up my hip. Then ML would pull out my shaft and play with it while I'm still facing down.
After flip, i would pull her pants down, but keep the panty. cos I'm panty fetish and i like to touch nice ass with panty on. then i would finish off with one hand on her ass and one hand on her boobs.
Any reco on place where they tease from behind?
Old 29-07-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Happytallman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Any reco on place where they tease from behind?
Marsiling spa near MRT Y**z* need to buy S package though.
Old 29-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytallman View Post
I had one earlier this year started by pulling shorts down then when to top of the bed as I was face down massage all the way down to my ass pulling cheeks apart. She would brush me with her hair along my back then standing again “accidentally” push her pussy against my hands (which is why I keep my hands up front). Similarly doing my back and legs she would spread me, press boobs against me, and always brush me with her hair. Eventually she got more aggressive with my balls and GQ. Hj with top off, lay next hands down her yoga pants cause me to cum hard (hit her face and she laughed). Unfortunately went back to PRC it looks like.

Same place less teasing but fun girl. I asked for a finger up ass to get a prostate rub (real one) during HJ. She loved it after showered with me and gave me 2nd HJ no extra.

Great place in near Somerset MRT area (10 min walk).
Can share bro?
Old 29-07-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.
Yeah bro afterburn, I know which ml you saying too.
The in between pain and teasing sensations is a unique feeling.
She got ask me how I feel, I told her I cannot decide the feels because never experienced this kind of teasing. Yup I also haven't go back to her since CB ended, will try soon.

Please don't ask me for contacts get it from TS thank you

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 30-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

I don’t know if this is teasing or not. But I like it when ml put their assets within easy reach and either use their pussy to touch my shoulders. Arm. Elbows etc. And when massage my chest to stomach. Stand at head of the bed. And rub their boobs on my face when they reach down towards the stomach.

Cheers
Old 30-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSkull View Post
Can share bro?
Yo can share contact for the massage and hj where u got second free? Lol
Old 30-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Im assuming teasing also means a full release.

The ones I like must definitely be able to do massage if not pointless.

I like places where GQ comes early like maybe after 30 mins of massage. And ML does a sensual penis worship for a good 20 over mins or more.

So far I like the ones that can perform edging as well.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

ML like to stand in front of yr head on high msg bed
When u face down u can see her nice leg with mini skirt n nice bud near to reach
When face up she move forward to msg yr body
Nice boob rubbing on yr face n long hair brushes thru u with nice smell
This type already hind to u she want special waiting for yr move Specially new ML u meet 1st time n chio
Old 30-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro here. I usually Choing Malaysia MP and now I stuck in Singapore for working.
Anyone here Bro can share with me? I would like kena teasing. Thank you
Old 30-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

haha all stuck at SG, i used to go JB MP too
Old 30-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
haha all stuck at SG, i used to go JB MP too
Stuck in SG is no issue. The issue is in don't know where got good lobang for teasing and good service.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
Stuck in SG is no issue. The issue is in don't know where got good lobang for teasing and good service.
Lobang is those $78 to $98 package and gq is $50 to $150

Spa that has P massage and their masseuses would do teasing.
If no teasing who wants to pay extra. Good service , it depends
on your choice of the masseuse.
Old 31-07-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

1. I like the teasing where I am face upwards and she was standing at my head area to massage my body. And her boobs were touching my face and her perfume makes me hard. And she knows that in really pleasure me and keep doing it till my brother slowly mari kita.

2. The accidentally stroke against your groin area. Or even hand goes past my brother and feel it.

3. With me facing up and she sat on my groin area to massage either my leg or body and she grained her pelvis against my groin area while massaging.

4. Last time in spa where they have the mattress on the floor and she was wearing miniskirt (sometimes with no panty), and she purposely turned her butt against me and picked up stuffs on the floor thus revealing her upskirt, or she squat next to me to massage and revealed her panty or pussy to me.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
1. I like the teasing where I am face upwards and she was standing at my head area to massage my body. And her boobs were touching my face and her perfume makes me hard. And she knows that in really pleasure me and keep doing it till my brother slowly mari kita.
My fav tease is the one on my back, where the ML bents my knee at right angle, and uses both her hands to knead upward to my groin one by one. It's a legit massage move but the MLs who reach the balls will always get me high.

Sad to say I haven't experienced it in a long time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread