The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool L2

Brother i am not sure, there is a girl who i did not took down the numbers, i am no regulars unlike PT brothels. PT is behind the back of mine palms, just to give a statement.

You walk out of the lift, turn to the right there are 2 rooms on your left side. The right would be the rest of the girls, where we have Violet/ Cherry with the rest. I pretty much think many ang pais are on this level.

Back to the only 2 rooms, you walk straight there is a girl with long hair looking liked ex PT H14R9 Li Wen. In the same white sexy mini that she used to put on, the right hand side there is a girl in spec. She is kind of plumb, long curly hair which i notice she has taken a Malaysian young man.

If i am not mistaken, this girl in spec room was used by Ah Er. She was mine first fuck before Violet. Did not keep this records, but i think is somewhere in this threads.

And that Ah Er remind me of PT H12R8 Janet, i pretty much believe she has went over to PT 2 yrs ago. This Janet commands a Q you guys might want to check her out.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Brother i am not sure, there is a girl who i did not took down the numbers, i am no regulars unlike PT brothels. PT is behind the back of mine palms, just to give a statement.

You walk out of the lift, turn to the right there are 2 rooms on your left side. The right would be the rest of the girls, where we have Violet/ Cherry with the rest. I pretty much think many ang pais are on this level.

Back to the only 2 rooms, you walk straight there is a girl with long hair looking liked ex PT H14R9 Li Wen. In the same white sexy mini that she used to put on, the right hand side there is a girl in spec. She is kind of plumb, long curly hair which i notice she has taken a Malaysian young man.

If i am not mistaken, this girl in spec room was used by Ah Er. She was mine first fuck before Violet. Did not keep this records, but i think is somewhere in this threads.

And that Ah Er remind me of PT H12R8 Janet, i pretty much believe she has went over to PT 2 yrs ago. This Janet commands a Q you guys might want to check her out.
I dun understand your post? Are you saying that Janet of PT H12R8 works here?
This is a very serious allegation as AV will take away Janet's yellow card if it is true. I hope you are just rambling rubbish in your drunken state and not posting fiction as facts. It can have serious consequences for those involved in your stories.
Old 17-09-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Femalelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking 1st time with Violet

I visited the legendary Violet after reading much about her.

She was dressed in a sexy Tarzan like dress, looking very sexy, gorgeous & sweet!

After paying, she collected the towel and the magic began...

I was quite shy and did not talk much, just smiled at her.

Seeing her body for the 1st time, I was impressed, slim,fair, tall, just right boobs and a really beautiful pussy with the right amount of pubes...

I quickly stripped and follower her into the bathroom. There she washed me up, fondling my dick in a most spectacular manner.

Inevitably, my little bro became harder at which the lovely Violet pulled back my foreskin. Usually I don't allow that as my head is quite sensitive, but who can say no to this beauty?

She continued bathing me, mostly washing up my nipples & dick.

After drying myself, she led me to the bed, where I lay on my back in the middle.

After applying some lube to my dick, she proceeded to give me ahj cum bbbj cum cat bath.

It was truly heaven on earth...

She alternated between sucking my dick and nipples...Thankfully I managed to control myself. I also had the chance to caress her perfect body, and while she sucked my nipples I could smell her short sand coloured hair, it was the best shampoo smell ever.

I thought this could not get any better, until she started sucking my balls. Oh Lord, the joy!

The whole episode lasted over 5 mins after which she initiated sex by capping a condom on me with her mouth like a real pro...

She told me that I will be on top, so I switched position. At this point I had a real close view of her pussy, really beautiful looking with lovely pubes...

She helped me guide my dick in, ooh boy what a feeling...

I began fucking her rythmically and she started groaning, acting or not it was arousing stuff. After a while she grabbed my balls and squeezed the little fellas to help me get a long...

At last I could not hold back anymore and cummed...while my dear Violet was groaning like a really satisfied lady...

I withdrew my dick and she helped me remove the condom, after which we proceeded to the bathroom for a post-sex wash up. She soaped me up nicely and rinsed off all the soap, focusing on cleaning my dick.

I dried myself w/ the same towel and had a chance to see her dressing up, she had on a sexy studded thong/bra set.

After dressing up, I asked for her name (to build up some chemistry) and thanked her and bid her goodbye... What a fine way to spend 20mins/RM 65...
Did I mention she had a really sweet voice...

The only thing lacking was chemistry (me being a new & shy guy) as well as only doing 1 position, maybe next time will be even more better...
Also someone like Violet deserves a far better room/bathroom

RTF? Definitely
Old 18-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

today went to ocean, as usual, a lot bangla...see see look look, quite a number of new wl,
no sure violet working or not, her room light on, but close, dunno who inside.

1 room particular super super hot, level3, room 34 i think, just beside the OKT table, the door hanging "alex", the lady look like office lady, very thin....i said like no body....thin.. bak kut.

knn, very long Q for her, 1 out, 1 in, 1 out, 1 in, she not even have chance to sat on the chair... i also wanna try, the door havent open, they guy stand rite infront of her rooom, cibai...
she must be super good service, and wat i saw, all the guys Q is chinese, some quite young also, some 50plus....

i can wait for so long, go home empty handed....ccb...

next time i go ocean.....she will be my no 1 target.
Old 18-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
stylistics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros please help. It was my first visit to JB and walked around bur was not able to find this place. Is is beside the T hotel? Any landmarks? Wanted to visit this place in two weeks time. Hope someone could help.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean 2nd Level Rm66 "Penny"

Popped in Ocean today. 2nd Level R60 Violet looking very sexy in mini skirt - busy. Had a session with Penny R66 (opp Violet's room).

2nd Level R66, Penny, 31 yrs Chinese, Sexy / sweet smile. BJ, missionary etc. Friendly, accommodating, willing to please. Just 1 month in Ocean / room permanent.

Passed by Lido/AoJi. 3 quite nice looking young (new) WLs in Lido - only RM40 (basic HJ/FJ only - no shower facilities).

Quote:
Originally Posted by utaka View Post
...room 34 .. beside the OKT table, the door hanging "alex", the lady look like office lady, very thin....i said like no body....thin.. bak kut. ..very long Q for her... my no 1 target.
4th Level R34, young (new) WL wearing spectacles, thin, petite. soft toy with tag: "Alex" hanging on door knob. Quite nice looking. Business quite good. "Chio" me. Too thin for me. Decided on Penny.
Old 19-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hogan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

R34 Alex

I tried her mony months ago. The best part is she allowed me to fuck her while standing. (Both her hands around my neck, her legs wrapped ard my waist - basically she is off ground). Advantage of being thin - light.

Try her while she is still around. She only come once a while. I guess she is working in Spore illegally. When her visa 'suspended' for a month before re-entry, she will appear in Ocean.

Any brothers to commend?
Old 20-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
utaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro kalv....Penny R66 (opp Violet's room).

penny r66...also quite thin, a bit dark, but actually pretty, she chio me few time, smile la... but i didnt F her yet...
kalv the girl good service ? if so...next i will try her.

alex, not so pretty compare to penny, but her Q super long, i remember when i Fark elaine time, i asked her b4, who good & hot in ocean, she told me violet and alex....now i know who is alex...

i will try her confirm.
Old 28-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Femalelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A warning to all, avoid 'Sailormoon' on the 5th floor,
Likes to waste time talking nonsense, said she likes my slingbag, so she
took pictures of it, I made her delete it, really a hanky panky type,
Her room no. I can't remember, but its the left corridor, furthest in.
I hope she really deleted the pics though, any seniors here got advice?
Old 13-10-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Any updates, or new girls? Cheers.
Old 19-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ahwind' deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone koe violet with today? plan to find her this evening.
Old 23-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

onceuponatime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more FR
Old 25-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
RoyDaz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 2 Room 60 Violet

Went to JB this afternoon to run some errand and decided to visit Ocean. Reach there the lift breakdown so must take staircase to level 5. Recce the place for a while until i reach level 2 when i get a chance to see the legendary Violet! She was sitting and has a short dye hair, long sexy legs with high heels and was playing with her white ipad. I was totally arouse, went in and paid her RM65. We strip naked, she has a nice body and i realize she was wearing a g-string.. Mama mia. Proceed to the bathroom and she wash my cock. Dry up, proceed to the bed and the rest of the story u guys should know...

Date: 24/10/2012
Time: 2:30pm
Name: Violet
Looks: 9/10 - Like a rich tai tai or a sugar mummy.
Frenching: 7/10 - She's a smoker, got cigarette taste.
BBBJ: 10/10 - Totally blew my mind off.
FJ: 7/10 - Bonk her on missionary and her sexy moan make me cum fast
RTF: 100% - If time and money permits.

One WL caught my attention, opposite Violet room. Can't remember the room number. Maybe i should try her on my next visit.
Old 26-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -225 / Power: 0
headbangz headbangz headbangz
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34 Alex

went last weekend. No signs of her. Wanted to try it but lost my chance...I only saw her once. Fking Long queue. =(

Any info bros on her?
Old 03-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear to all bro

for those bro who chiong Ocean, anyone contracted anything?

is it safe there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1