The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Ronaldo can do without the Sopranos act, Sir Alex

If anybody doubted that Cristiano Ronaldo is currently the most coveted footballer on the planet, then Sir Alex Ferguson erased those doubts the other evening with an oafish eruption of foul-mouthed abuse.
That abuse was directed at Geoff Shreeves, who conducts pitchside interviews for Sky TV.

Now Shreeves is an amiable chap who tends to ask inoffensive questions. Why, before United’s FA Cup replay with Middlesbrough, he wondered if Ferguson was pleased that so many United goals were being shared among so many United players.

Ferguson indicated that it was an excellent point. As you may gather, nobody ever mistook Geoff Shreeves for Jeremy Paxman.

But when the match was over and Ronaldo agreed to be interviewed, Shreeves was duty-bound to ask him about the mildly controversial penalty he had won. Ronaldo responded with a series of thoughtful reflections.

And Ferguson exploded.

How dare a journalist expose one of his players to a stream of pertinent and unscripted questions! And not just ‘one of his players’, but the young man who represents United’s greatest hope of delivering the season of their dreams.

In his ludicrous indignation, Sir Alex did what he does on such occasions. He swore, loudly and crudely. I offer the merest flavour of his tantrum.

Ferguson: ‘F*****g bastard.’
Shreeves: ‘Don’t talk to me like that.’
Ferguson: ‘F*** off to you.’
Shreeves: ‘Don’t talk to me like that. Don’t even think about it.’
Ferguson: ‘Don’t you think about it,you ****. F***off. Right?’
Shreeves: ‘Listen, are you going to do the interview in a professional manner or not? Do you want to do it or not?’
Ferguson: ‘You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You’re the one.’

Shreeves was not intimidated. Indeed, he retained his dignity while conveying his contempt. And it was high time that somebody made a public stand. For, while he may think otherwise, Ferguson is not exempt from the laws of civilised courtesy which govern the rest of us.

Yet increasingly, he appears to believe his own myth; the notion that he will always get his way by inflating his blood pressure and bawling nonsense. It is a sad piece of self-delusion.

You see, the so-called ‘hairdryer’ treatment may well work on fearful teenagers and kneebending sycophants, but to the world at large he resembles an irascible pensioner who has watched too many episodes of The Sopranos.

At this point, I should confess that I admire Ferguson more than any manager of his generation. I relish his respect for the game and his reverence for its values.

I love the way he takes chances, risks failure and inspires the loyalty of good men. I revere the instinct which prizes glory above security. And given all those things, along with the fact that he is privately the most entertaining of companions, I genuinely want to see his team sweep up all the prizes this season has to offer.

But if they are to do that, then they need Ronaldo to impose his gloriously disruptive talents upon the best defenders in England and Europe.They need to expel from his mind any idle thoughts of how things might be in the Bernabeu or the Nou Camp, whose doors and bank accounts are wide open to him.

Above all, they need to treat him like a rounded and reasonable individual, with a good deal to learn but much more to achieve.

To his enduring credit, Sir Alex Ferguson was the first important manager to detect the potential of Cristiano Ronaldo. He backed his judgment, and he has quite properly enjoyed its vindication.

But when he makes abusive and ham-fisted attempts to protect him from even the most benevolent attention,then he renders himself ridiculous.

For the lad can think, the boy can play. And history will take care of the rest.
Old 25-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Samster

Exciting times, says Fergie

Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United have placed themselves in a fantastic position with the winning post in sight.

The Treble dream is still alive at Old Trafford, as United sit at the top of the Premiership and are through to the semi-finals of the FA Cup and quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

Ferguson has seen it all before, having guided the club to the Treble in 1999, but the wily Scot admits it is an exciting period for the club.

"It is an exciting time here, there is no question about that.

"The players and their attitude to the way they are playing at the moment gives me encouragement. They are enjoying their football.

"Hopefully we can capitalise on the players' form and their determination to do well and then hopefully we'll be okay."
Old 25-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Sunday's gossip column

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Manchester United want to sign Barcelona's Portugal midfielder Deco in a £15m swoop. (News of the World)

Regular trips to watch Ajax striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar have alerted Manchester United to his midfield team-mate Wesley Sneijder. (Sunday Express)

Manchester United are targeting Manchester City defender Micah Richards. (Sunday Mirror)

Everton will face a battle in the summer to hang on to striker Andrew Johnson, with Arsenal and Tottenham leading the chase. (Sunday Mirror)

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez was given short shrift by Tottenham when he suggested a swap deal involving Spurs striker Dimitar Berbatov and Anfield forward Peter Crouch. (Sunday Express)

Brazil playmaker Ronaldinho has increased speculation that he may leave Barcelona in the summer by admitting that he does not know where his future lies. (Sunday Telegraph)

Manchester United and Liverpool are poised for a bidding war over Benfica's Portugal midfielder Simao Sabrosa. (News of the World)
Old 26-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

Ronaldo says he wants to stay at United for years

Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he wants to stay Manchester United "for many years". Speaking after his two goals eased Portugal to a 4-0 victory over Belgium, the forward contemplated his standing in world football: "Am I the best in the world? I have been improving my game and I'm in a great shape this year. I feel mature. The Manchester United players are by my side and I also have a great help in the national team. But of course I believe I am one of the best.

"I have a good contract in financial terms and what really matters to me is to show my game. It's a good sign to know that I have so many clubs interested in me, but I'm very happy where I am and I hope to stay in Manchester United for many years."

Ramón Calderón, though, has admitted for the first time that Real Madrid want to sign Ronaldo - and has revealed that he is prepared to break the bank to get his man. The Real president told a Mexican newspaper that he would attempt to sign Ronaldo and said: "The only way to convince Manchester United will be to put a lot of money on the table."

Ronaldo added that Belgium's goalkeeper, Stijn Stijnen, who had advocated putting him out of the game early on, apologised to him after the game.
Old 26-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

On the fast track to becoming one of the greatest of all time
By Gary Lineker, Sunday Telegraph

There is something everyone who values the creative potential of football should do. Next time you get the chance to watch Manchester United in the flesh, get there early and get as close to pitchside as possible. Then watch Cristiano Ronaldo do his warm-up. It is breathtaking.

There are few players who I would watch going through the paces of their pre-match routine. But Ronaldo is not any old player: it is captivating to watch him work his way through his repertoire of tricks, flicks and skills. What is amazing is the speed at which he does it all. It's as if he needs the warm-up to get all his components calibrated for the superhuman feats that await. Watching him this season I've witnessed acts of manipulation of a football that verge on the physically impossible.

Ronaldo is still young at 22, but I believe that if he continues on this trajectory of development, he could become one of the greatest players ever. He has been unbelievable this season: he has turned from an exciting but flawed performer into a player who is impossible to defend against. He was accused in the past of being addicted to the step-over; now every decision he makes is the right one.

To put it bluntly, he has absolutely everything. His technique is remarkable, a truly sublime talent, but allied to that is an extraordinary ability to operate at high speed. He does not seem to slow up when he receives the ball and can perform his array of tricks at full sprint.

Then there's his shooting: he hits the ball with such power that the ball distorts and swerves in the air. How many goalkeepers have we seen rooted to their line as the ball defies physics as it swerves into the net.

Oh, and he can shoot with both feet, giving full-backs a headache about which way to steer him.

That's not it though. Despite being a tricky winger he is brilliant in the air, with a fantastic spring. And as Mark Hughes pointed out the other day, people don't always realise how big he is. He is tall and powerfully built -- he's like Thierry Henry in that way, being the complete package in terms of physique. And he doesn't even have the good grace to be ugly!

No wonder he smiles all the time. I would if I had that much talent. He clearly enjoys his football and plays with a real enthusiasm. What's more he wants to entertain and gets a rush from the crowd responding to his actions on the field.

There is the one black mark that people hold against him: the allegations of diving. Yes, in the past he tended to throw himself down to the turf at every opportunity and that behaviour was certainly in evidence at the World Cup in Germany. However, as I have consistently argued in this column, a large element of that is cultural. I have played in Spain, it is part of their game and nobody makes a fuss about it. Ronaldo must be taken aback every time there is a furore over this issue.

To be fair to him, he has changed his game remarkably in this respect. It is very hard when a player has gained a reputation, but even the most one-eyed of fans must concede he has improved an awful lot. The accusations flying around after the FA Cup quarter-final with Middlesbrough were nonsense. He was moving at high speed in the box and a bad challenge came in. Yes, he doesn't do everything in his power to avoid the challenge, but then why should he? A dive? No way.

Ronaldo gets fouled as often as all exciting attacking players do, but how often do you see him getting into rucks or remonstrating with referees? He simply picks himself up and gets going again. Every time he gets whacked, he brushes himself down and goes again.

So what is his secret? Well he is obviously blessed with great natural gifts, but there is also his work-rate. On the pitch you can see it in the way he tracks back and gives the formation shape, and in the number of selfless runs he makes to create space for his team-mates. Again, go back to the warm-up, much of what seems spontaneous is the fruit of some hard labour. We should encourage the kids in this country to approach the art of dribbling the way Ronaldo does.

As a youngster coming through the academy at Sporting Lisbon he never had it easy. He is from Madeira and had an accent that marked him out as different from his colleagues. Being a teenager away from his family from a young age is a tough experience many footballers have to endure, but Ronaldo had the further problem that a growth spurt made him vulnerable to injury.

The Sporting Lisbon coaching staff had to protect him from playing too much as his bones grew which must have been desperately frustrating for a player who enjoys being on the pitch so much.

It is that background that has helped him develop a mental toughness that marks him out from the pack. He does not shrink from big games, whether it is in club football or for Portugal. You can guarantee when a tough penalty needs taking that Ronaldo will stand up and be counted. Even when pressure has mounted him off the pitch, such as the aftermath to the "winking" affair at the World Cup when Wayne Rooney was sent off, he has dealt with it in dignified fashion. He keeps his mouth shut and lets his football do the talking.

The only player to get close to him this season has been Didier Drogba. Any other season and the Chelsea striker would surely have won the player of the year award. He has scored spectacular goal after spectacular goal, but he still doesn't quite have the impact of Ronaldo.

That could be the story of the season: the Portuguese winger has given United the edge over Chelsea. I have lost count of the games where his individual brilliance has been the difference.

So, as the Premiership draws its collective breath over the international weekend, Sir Alex Ferguson must be hoping that nothing happens to his prize asset. The aggressive rhetoric of the Belgium players who have threatened to hurt Ronaldo has been disappointing, but I wouldn't be too worried -- they're not quick enough to catch him.

Anyway, with the way the rules have been changed, players like Ronaldo are now given decent protection. I remember Diego Maradona getting lumps kicked out of him. When James Morrison tried something like that for Middlesbrough in the FA Cup replay last week, he was sent off.

I just hope he stays fit for the run-in because there are some big games in store. United travel to Stamford Bridge in the Premiership in an absolutely compelling fixture. Add to that the strong possibility of those two meeting again in the FA Cup final and it begins to look like an exciting climax to a fine season. It is not beyond the realms of possibility that it could also be a United-Chelsea final in the Champions League.

What a fantastic stage that would be for Ronaldo to demonstrate that he is becoming one of the great players of our time.

(Is Mr Lineker intoxicated whilst writing this article? )
Old 26-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Fallout with Roon and McClaren on England bench.. Psst.. cards dun look too bright for McClaren.. (serve him right for being clueless).

Monday's gossip column

OTHER GOSSIP
England boss Steve McClaren and striker Wayne Rooney had a verbal bust-up in the dressing room after Saturday's Euro 2008 qualifying draw with Israel. (Various)

If the Football Association decides to sack McClaren, it will cost them £2.5m. If England fail to qualify for Euro 2008, it would cost the FA £100m. (Various)
England assistant boss Terry Venables is no longer working closely with McClaren after a damaging backroom split. (The Sun)

AND FINALLY...
Billionaire Chelsea fan David Reuben has claimed that he tried to buy the club before current owner Roman Abramovich. Reuben said: "I am too busy cheering on Chelsea to think what might have been. Anyway, Roman has spent more money on the club than I would have done." (Daily Mail)
Old 26-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Fallout with Roon and McClaren on England bench.. Psst.. cards dun look too bright for McClaren.. (serve him right for being clueless).
Rooney should just report sick. Better off at Manchester to spend time with Scholes. Clueless one expects Rooney to perform wonders when there's also an underachieving midfield behind him. Wasnt Chelsea's 20-goal Lampard on the field too? It's oh-so-easy to find a young scapegoat.
Old 27-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really hope that maclaren gets sack as soon as possible....think he is even worst than glenn hoddle....cant get the best out of his players....
Old 27-03-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

All hands on deck for United as Neville prognosis worsens

Manchester United’s hopes of an unprecedented second treble have been dealt a significant blow after it emerged yesterday that Gary Neville, the club captain, could be out of action for up to another six weeks because of injury.

Neville is expected to miss the whole of next month and faces a race to be fit in time for the potential Barclays Premiership title decider against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on May 9.

It is not clear whether Neville has suffered a setback in his recovery from ankle ligament damage that he suffered in the 4-1 victory at home to Bolton Wanderers ten days ago or whether United’s initial suggestion that he would be sidelined for three weeks was optimistic.

Certainly, the England defender’s absence will be keenly felt as the club step up their three-pronged pursuit of Premiership, Champions League and FA Cup honours.

Neville is understood to be hopeful of regaining full fitness by the time United visit Stamford Bridge in their rearranged Premiership fixture — their penultimate and possibly decisive league game of the season — but assuming he does not return before then, Sir Alex Ferguson, the United manager, will be without his captain for as many as 11 matches.

Key among those are the FA Cup semi-final against Watford at Villa Park on April 14, both legs of the Champions League quarter-final against AS Roma next Wednesday and April 10 and, perhaps most significantly, should United overcome the Italian team, both legs of the semi-final against the winners of the AC Milan-Bayern Mu-nich tie, on April 24 and May 2.

Neville left the field only seven minutes into United’s game against Bolton after a challenge by Gary Speed and the defender was still limping heavily yesterday.

The injury is an untimely blow for Ferguson, who already has to do without Mikaël Silves-tre, the France defender, for the rest of the season because of a dislocated shoulder, and underlines why the manager has told fringe players such as Wes Brown, Gabriel Heinze and John O’Shea that they will be “the most important players at the club” during the run-in.

On a positive note for Ferguson, his striking options are expected to improve in the league match at home to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, with Louis Saha and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer back in contention after injury.

His first-choice goalkeeper, Edwin van der Sar, who has been passed fit to play for Holland in their Euro 2008 qualifying match away to Slovenia tomorrow after overcoming a calf strain, will also return.

There was better news, too, on the issue of Cristiano Ronaldo’s new contract. The Portu-gal winger has reiterated his desire to stay at Old Trafford just days after Jorge Mendes, his agent, had suggested that a deal might not be resolved until the summer amid serious interest in the player from Real Madrid and Barcelona.

“It’s a good sign to know that I have so many clubs interested in me, such as Madrid,” Ronaldo said. “It means that I am valued and my work pleases, but I’m very happy where I am and I hope to stay at Manchester United for many years.”

Ronaldo’s form has been central to United’s hopes of repeating the historic treble success of eight years ago. However, Paul Scholes insisted yesterday that winning the Premiership remained the club’s “top priority”.

“After not doing so well in the Premiership in the last couple of years, we’re all more determined than ever to lift the trophy this year,” the former England midfield player said.

“The other competitions would be a bonus if we can do well in them. If we could win all three, that would be nice, but if I had to choose one, it would be the league. I think a lot of the players feel that way.”
Old 27-03-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
[B][SIZE="4"]
Neville is expected to miss the whole of next month and faces a race to be fit in time for the potential Barclays Premiership title decider against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on May 9.
does it really matter? maybe the trophy areadi headed to theatre of dreams liao loh.

on second thought, nvm lah, manu got the barclays crown, we get the CL crown. wahahahaha every1 happy
Old 27-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Watlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man U is on the Heng Heng luck and they can overcome anything one. Man U fans should agree with me.
Old 28-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
Rodimus Prime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watlau View Post
Man U is on the Heng Heng luck and they can overcome anything one. Man U fans should agree with me.
Heng Heng luck??? Me as a Man Utd fan certainly does not agree with your analysis.

What is Heng Heng luck? I believe when the chips are down and you're not playing well, you still have to go out and grind out results. If you let your head down and play just for a draw, then you'll not win. But if you keep pressuring and have an attacking-mindset, then you'll still have a chance to win.

Don't tell me your Heng Heng luck is sitting at home doing nothing (or PCC) and a lottery ticket will fall from the sky and let you win first prize. You still have to go out and buy a ticket. Right??

MU never give up even when they are not playing well. So, your Heng Heng luck pronogsis does not sit well here. The players still have to work hard for their so-called "lucky" wins.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Cause I am Man Utd biased!!
Old 28-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
does it really matter? maybe the trophy areadi headed to theatre of dreams liao loh.

on second thought, nvm lah, manu got the barclays crown, we get the CL crown. wahahahaha every1 happy
Our squad is small so we need to have every player fit for the last leg of the season. I am certain Sir Alex wont kpkb about injuries to the whole world but just grit his teeth and 'biah kah liao' with whatever fit players he has to finish the 3 jobs. Then hopefully we wont finish the season empty-handed.

Mind you Liverpool stand in your club's way and have a very big say to whether our club can reach the CL final. They can rest half their first team for EPL to concentrate on CL, their remaining hope of trophy this season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watlau View Post
The only 'heng heng' luck we had was the 2-1 win at Fulham, when they hit the woodwork, maybe twice, before Ronaldo scored the winner. The rest of the tight wins are due to the players hard work. Old saying goes "The harder we work, the luckier we get."
Old 28-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodimus Prime View Post
Heng Heng luck??? Me as a Man Utd fan certainly does not agree with your analysis......

Don't tell me your Heng Heng luck is sitting at home doing nothing (or PCC) and a lottery ticket will fall from the sky and let you win first prize. You still have to go out and buy a ticket. Right??.............

MU never give up even when they are not playing well.....The players still have to work hard for their so-called "lucky" wins.

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Cause I am Man Utd biased!!
I totally agree with you and your example used.
Old 28-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

Injury scare for Ronaldo

Portugal are confident Cristiano Ronaldo has not suffered a serious injury after the winger was hurt in training.

The Manchester United ace is in Belgrade preparing for his country's Euro 2008 qualifier with Serbia on Wednesday.

During Tuesday's training session, Ronaldo twisted his foot and suffered an injury to his left heel.

He is now rated doubtful for the game with Serbia, but Portugal are optimistic it is not a major problem.

"At this time we don't know if he will play," team doctor Onofre Costa told reporters. "He sprained his heel.

"It doesn't look very serious, but we are not sure if he will be fit."

Ronaldo scored twice in Saturday's 4-0 win over Belgium, while his club will also be hoping there is no lasting damage.

The quick-silver attacker is United's top scorer this season and will be a key player in the club's bid for the Treble.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1