The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bintan Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
OKT will bring the cewek for your perusal.
Tks for clarification.

So do i have have the chance to select the cewek? I mean fm photo album etc? Or okt simply select a cewek n deliver to my room?

Thank you
Old 28-02-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Tks for clarification.

So do i have have the chance to select the cewek? I mean fm photo album etc? Or okt simply select a cewek n deliver to my room?
U can select a FL from social media with all the associated problems and taking a cewek recommended by runners aplenty in TP. The chances of selecting a cewek to your liking is limited and you are better off in Batam or elsewhere.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bintan Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Another joker!
Tanjung pinang, Bandung, Bintan, batam, balai or jkt? Where? Cheers
Old 01-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The northern part of Bintan Island is dominated by family type resorts where lobang for ceweks for sex is almost nil. However, some two hours by car southwards to Tanjong Pinang, you can find plenty of ceweks to satisfy your urge. As a matter of fact, Tanjong Pinang, is the vice capital of the Riau Archipelago, long even before Batam was developed and became famous to be the sex capital of the Riau Archipelago. Cheers.
Wow... very long din go tanjung pinang... almost 10-20 years. remember go tanah merah ferry terminal, booked rooms from one of the 2 tour agencies ( think called rainbow or something) , took the ferry and once reached tanjung pinang ferry terminal ..cleared immigration..hotel reps will receive you with big cardboard with your name written on it (machiam VVIP). The driver will then bring to us to red light districts to choose girls (close to hundred of them) tabao back hotel. The okt will take down your orders and send them to your hotel in motor bike.

No sure whether now remains the same or not?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 01-03-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U can select a FL from social media with all the associated problems and taking a cewek recommended by runners aplenty in TP. The chances of selecting a cewek to your liking is limited and you are better off in Batam or elsewhere.
Ok. Understand. So basically TP no diff fm Tg Batu. No cewek joints or fish tank concept.. Except FLs..either lone or under okt...which is quite common.

Thank you
Old 01-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
TP a god forsaken place!
Old 01-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Wow... very long din go tanjung pinang... almost 10-20 years. remember go tanah merah ferry terminal, booked rooms from one of the 2 tour agencies ( think called rainbow or something) , took the ferry and once reached tanjung pinang ferry terminal ..cleared immigration..hotel reps will receive you with big cardboard with your name written on it (machiam VVIP). The driver will then bring to us to red light districts to choose girls (close to hundred of them) tabao back hotel. The okt will take down your orders and send them to your hotel in motor bike.

No sure whether now remains the same or not?
Remember 69sniper Frs. Those were the days...

https://www.sammyboy.com/legacy/bintanfaq0301.html#

Thank you
Old 20-04-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ClubMed Indonesia

Any bros knows of places to go after everyones' asleep? hehehe
Old 20-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ClubMed Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCKING View Post
Any bros knows of places to go after everyones' asleep? hehehe
Indonesia is a huge country...so which club med are you visiting in Indonesia...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-04-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

ClubMed Bintan
Old 20-04-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

wow... almost 3 years
Old 20-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Back from ClubMed Bintang... next time must go alone... GOs are so nice.... hehehe
Old 22-07-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I've never been to TP for over 20 years, don't know how is the situation there now ? I remember there were 3 places for booking ceweks at that time, known as 7 miles, 16 miles and 24 miles. There are hundred of girls available for booking at each location. The only presentable hotel at that time was Rainbow, others are in subnormal standard, not only the rooms very ugly, many don't even have hot shower and rooms are using window unit aircon. There was no such thing as WiFi or smartphone at that time, not even has cellular network there. Booking a cewek cost below RP100,000 at that time ( but Rupiah was big at that time, if I'm not wrong S$100 can only get around RP100,000+
Old 22-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
The only presentable hotel at that time was Rainbow, others are in subnormal standard, not only the rooms very ugly, many don't even have hot shower and rooms are using window unit aircon. There was no such thing as WiFi or smartphone at that time, not even has cellular network there. Booking a cewek cost below RP100,000 at that time ( but Rupiah was big at that time, if I'm not wrong S$100 can only get around RP100,000+
Have lah. Just that Rainbow very popular with Sillyporeans. Then, there was Royal Palace, Bintan resort. Former now known as Comfort Hotel. My favourite Bintan resort. Near the sea.
Old 31-08-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates on bintan? Still thinking to go bintan or batam. Never go bintan before, batam went before but not for chionging. Weighing options, as going solo. Heard about some good spots in batam, how about bintan?
Any senior care to advice? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1