The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xyzpoosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

Went to Sense Spa on last week. It was a weekday around 6PM, couple of guys there but I am the only one use spa facilities. Spa facilities are outdated but working fine. Food is minimum, cold but they help to warm it using microwave. At least its something better than nothing.

Took a massage lady, old lady 50+, Malasian Chinese.

Look - 2/10
Massage - 5/10
FJ - Didn't Opt to

After massage she said there are about 5-6 Massage ladies but if you need package girls talk to the captain. Damage RM148 (Can pay Card)

Talked to the captain, he said at the moment only 2 girls available. 1 Thai/1 Viet. Can see girl before select as ladies are in different place. Captain will bring you there. Both look about 7-8/10

Selected Viet,

Look 7/10
BBBJ - 10/10
French - N/A
FJ - 7/10

Satisfied and come back.

Sorry couldn't ask the names, next time will surely do. Dmg RM300
Old 16-09-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelvintyh8383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogrider24 View Post
Cititel sense spa - 3rd floor - enjoy - massage or Direct action both
I went to Sense Spa 3 days back, been years since i last visited so after work, took a grab to citidel. Went to level 3 and saw the once familiar place.

Went in and saw 3 papasans at the counter, i took 90mins massage at 208rm. Papasan asked me if i can take a local malay lady, good massage skill. Came to know that there were 10 ladies working and all others are working, left the malay lady. So i took and went straight to room downstairs. Papasan told me if later still want to use the facilities can go take a locker key at counter.

Went into room and waited around 5mins for ML to come in, plump lady around mid 30s. Nice perfume, the kind i like. Took a shower and lay on bed. So happy to see the side and top mirrors around the bed again

Nice and good massage, but the thing that was distracting me was that ML kept burping while massaging me. I make sure to peep at the mirror while she worked on my back.

Turn over and then took the opportunity to ask her about the burping. She told me cos when she massage me, she gets the chi from me and that's why she got to burp out and not keep it inside her. Sounds abit logical? Anyway she then pop the GQ, quoted 100rm. Proceed to JG abit then was not rush, took her time to work on didi and was quite sensual. I tried to roam round her boobs and pussy and she accommodate with some soft moans. After quite long did stroking and massaging then i gave up, told her it's ok. Maybe cos last night i already released Bathe, get dressed and gave her 120rm and left. Didn't use the facilities cos not many ppl and looks quite rundown, perhaps due to covid.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

If the massage is good and she burping, then the masseuse got skill bro. I’m pretty sure after the massage your body feel damn shiok. 😇
Old 30-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 13
jasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to beholdjasonowel is a splendid one to behold

I’m in KL for a few days, was around Bukit Bintang area so just sharing my findings.

Hokkaido Spa - Went around 12midnight plus, they were still open. Papa San said they open until 2am, last call is at 1.30am. Did not go in to try.

Deluxe Spa @ Federal Hotel - Went at 10pm just as they were about to close, luckily they still let me in. They close at 10pm btw. Dmg was RM280 for 1 shot. They only have 4 local ladies working I think 2 Malay 2 Chinese. The papasan will bring them out one by one for you to choose. Service was pretty standard, don’t expect too much, in and out about 20 mins.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Will be in KL this week, current scene looks sad used to frequent this spa “sky river” opposite pavilion, any spa with similar standard around now?
Old 09-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
9pokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Will be in KL this week, current scene looks sad used to frequent this spa “sky river” opposite pavilion, any spa with similar standard around now?
Apparently they have rebranded to Hokkaido now
Old 09-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Deluxe is no more at Federal Hotel
They relocated to Genesis level 8, nearby. All locals , Chinese malay and Indian

Chinese got Gigi and Evon

I took Evon. She speaks really fast and have to try to catch up with what she is saying

Her service is good, 7-8/10
Cat bath, BBBJ , capped FJ
Her cat bath and BJ is nice, good enough to make me shoot earlier and no need change position
She is aged already, but still slim figure. RM 280
Old 11-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Oh man.. looks like theres not many young ladies at these spas now
Old 01-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 20
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

never been to KL for past 20 years.
I read thru many thread on KL, some question for Midvalley Cititel, Sense Spa

1. Is this spa lcoated inside this Midvalley megamall or Midvalley Cititel Hotel?

2. Is this the facebook page, must book online first, or walk in?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083242605166

Will be staying Bintang, or any other recommended place? need not FJ, massage with other special, will do

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from KL. Hokkaido was ok but selection is limited as you may find 1 pearl among all the bad line up (that was my result)
Locals in sense spa was bad but Viet girl upstairs FS only was good.
Didn't get to try Genesis.
Regain massage is good with SYT Thai but tourist price.

If budget allow, you need to try Siberian Nadia while she is still around. I highly recomend it... I enjoyed my session and regret to miss my last session before I flew out.
Old 03-11-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ucar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stayed at Bukit Bintang 2 months ago. Lurked in the threads for places before trying out. I apologize coz I can't remember the exact damage cost.

As the others mentioned, Hokkaido is FJ only, no spa facilities. Not sure if they updated it. Got a good selection (Ard 10 or more ladies) as I was the only person there at that time. Really felt weird since it was 3-4pm on a Sunday. Most are Viet and Laos with 1 local. Took a petite (smallest lady there) Laos lady with a perky butt. Normal SOP but she was quite engaging even with the language barrier. Damage was Ard RM250.

Also tried the MP at JalanGading. The massage by the Thai ML was really good. None of the piano stuff. The extras was expensive though. Got a BBBJ with 5G roaming nude. Not much of a language barrier as the ML can converse in Eng. Total damage was Ard RM300+.
Old 03-11-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaha View Post
Just came back from KL. Hokkaido was ok but selection is limited as you may find 1 pearl among all the bad line up (that was my result)
Locals in sense spa was bad but Viet girl upstairs FS only was good.
Didn't get to try Genesis.
Regain massage is good with SYT Thai but tourist price.

If budget allow, you need to try Siberian Nadia while she is still around. I highly recomend it... I enjoyed my session and regret to miss my last session before I flew out.
where is siberian nadia from ? which spa ? care to share why must try ?
Old 03-11-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster View Post
where is siberian nadia from ? which spa ? care to share why must try ?
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=21789025#post21789025

Must try for service bro. Not spa as most spa quality seems bad. I had a good time with her
Old 12-11-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucar View Post
Stayed at Bukit Bintang 2 months ago. Lurked in the threads for places before trying out. I apologize coz I can't remember the exact damage cost.

As the others mentioned, Hokkaido is FJ only, no spa facilities. Not sure if they updated it. Got a good selection (Ard 10 or more ladies) as I was the only person there at that time. Really felt weird since it was 3-4pm on a Sunday. Most are Viet and Laos with 1 local. Took a petite (smallest lady there) Laos lady with a perky butt. Normal SOP but she was quite engaging even with the language barrier. Damage was Ard RM250.

Also tried the MP at JalanGading. The massage by the Thai ML was really good. None of the piano stuff. The extras was expensive though. Got a BBBJ with 5G roaming nude. Not much of a language barrier as the ML can converse in Eng. Total damage was Ard RM300+.
which spa in jalan gading bro?
Old 12-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
ucar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeywonky View Post
which spa in jalan gading bro?
Can't remember the name but if you walk along Jalan Gading, you're bound to come across it. It's right next to some restaurant. A massage place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1