The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Bro, 630am considered good alrdy.
In Cambodia girls will leave ur room at 4am claiming a full load of bullshit, some saying need go home before parents wake up and some saying they need go back for early work n etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtamon19 View Post
Interested to chiong Laos together if you are going later in the year.

Do Ping if confirmed.
Not just leave early for LT.

Be mentally prepared if not will end up disappointed.
99% of Lao girls no BJ and dead fish in bed.
Some bros like it this way 555.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
drtamon19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Not just leave early for LT.

Be mentally prepared if not will end up disappointed.
99% of Lao girls no BJ and dead fish in bed.
Some bros like it this way 555.
Thanks for sharing and managing expectations.

What are other options that we could explore?
Old 08-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Dear all

I would like to share a joint, which I have frequented 3-4 times in the past. While this isn't really a joint which I would rate highly, I think in a sleepy town like Vientiane, it is always good to know "another place" offering FJ.

This place is Dalah Spa.
From Google map, it's only 1.2km away from Vientiane Center, so I would consider this place as central and easily accessible.

From the outside side till you walk in, you would never have thought this is joint which offers FJ, as the ambience is rather classy, ladies/receptionist is properly attired in some traditional wear. My believe is that the massuers are doing this without the knowledge of the boss, at least. The receptionist might be aware, but I am just guessing. As such, please do not walk up to the counter, and cheerfully ask for a pretty lady for FJ.

The modus operandi is to book a 60min slot for oil massage (175k). Do not go for the Lao traditional massage as for this, you will be ushered into a large room, with cubicles sperated by curtains. No FJ here and the lady would only offer hj/bbbj at max. During my first time, this occured to me and all I got was a Bbbj. With the oil massage, you will be ushered into a room, with a bath area and this is where you can proceed to a FJ.

So as you've booked the oil massage and have been ushered into a room, you can then directly ask your massuers for a FJ. Just be straightforward and say you wanna fuck. Negotiations will begin, but I've always paid 1m for FJ. I've also noticed all girls I've had usually allow CIM without extra tips, which is a bonus.

Quality of ladies? In all honestly, they aren't a lister models. Some are dark skinned, some a bit meaty, but they are all in the 20s to mid 30s.
Are they attractive? Well, I'd rate a max of 5/10. Service wise, would be max 6/10.
WIR? Since I stay only a stones throw away, I would, when I'm desperate.

I still hope to hunt and find better joints with more attractive ladies, but as we all know how sleepy Vientiane is, I still count myself lucky to find this joint.

Thank you
Old 12-08-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtamon19 View Post
Thanks for sharing and managing expectations.

What are other options that we could explore?
Most of the laos girls can't speak mandarin or english, so its really hard to build chemistry. Different from prc. Then again, prc level different.

Its an interesting alternative to playing in sg.... cos Singapore is expensive and outcomes are costly. Costly outcomes which may not be satisfying. In Laos, its economical and more spending power to try until can. Its like choosing from A. pay 100 bucks and get assurance of a good outcome or B. pay 100 bucks for 5 tries with 20% odds of a good outcome. Singapore is option A, but Laos is B.
Old 14-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 15
sonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud ofsonycybershot has much to be proud of

is le charme hotel girl friendly?
Old 18-08-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonycybershot View Post
is le charme hotel girl friendly?
Quite easy. Just call up the hotel to ask if they are ok with you bringing guest later for overnight.

Go for those small hotels. I personally went to Sanjiang Grand, Vientiane Garden Villa. Both are girl friendly
Old 20-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
Quite easy. Just call up the hotel to ask if they are ok with you bringing guest later for overnight.

Go for those small hotels. I personally went to Sanjiang Grand, Vientiane Garden Villa. Both are girl friendly
If you are really worried about whether hotels are girl friendly, you may wish to note that officially there is a law that forbids you from bringing any women other then your wife to any hotels. But, who cares as most if not all hotels do not bother who you bring to the room as long as you are not involved in other illegal activities such as drugs, guns, etc... The law is thus not strictly enforced. So generally, you can bring any girls to your room without problem.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 20-08-2022 at 10:22 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Lao people are generally shy but most are very kind hearted.
Not scheming like the rest of ASEAN compatriots.

Bor pen yang and stay low profile.
As long as don't be too flashy and smile/laugh a lot to diffuse any misunderstandings.
Lao people are cool folks.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:

As long as don't be too flashy and smile/laugh a lot to diffuse any misunderstandings.
Fully supported, that is why we are still visiting Laos although the country is relatively far away. The Lao girls are definitely less scheming than their ASEAN counterparts. We had a terrific memorable trip bringing 3 young girls on a week tour of Luang Prabang, Vang Vieng and Vientiane.
Old 22-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Vientiane, Laos

Quote:
Better avoid Laos.

Only go if you like buffalos, mountains and river swimming like me 555.
Just like you, I too love to adventure backlanes, chicken farms, cheap st and who dont mind travelling dusty roads, I will be in Vientiane in early september, and as this is my first time to Laos, where would you recommend I should go. Should I go to boten, are there chicken farms in boten. Or should I take the route of from Vientiane to Nong Khai-UdonThani and then fly back to Singapore from Udon Thani.
Old 22-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:

visited vientiane once. i found Laos people to be very honest, surprisingly!
Old 23-08-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@SomeAsianGuy

You are not allowed to do business in sbf without been a sponosr...

Your post had been removed...

Please let me know if you keen to be a sponsor in sbf...

since you are new and under moderation...pls do not post similar messages repeatedly but rather wait for admin to release your post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@SomeAsianGuy

since you are new and under moderation...pls do not post similar messages repeatedly but rather wait for admin to release your post...
Return 13 points
Old 24-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SomeAsianGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@SomeAsianGuy

Okay thanks for the heads up. Next time I'll ask before post.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Just like you, I too love to adventure backlanes, chicken farms, cheap st and who dont mind travelling dusty roads, I will be in Vientiane in early september, and as this is my first time to Laos, where would you recommend I should go. Should I go to boten, are there chicken farms in boten. Or should I take the route of from Vientiane to Nong Khai-UdonThani and then fly back to Singapore from Udon Thani.
Bro,you also eye Laos huh,Cambodia sianz Liao is it?Me too,hope to make my next and maiden trip there.Hope to see your maiden FR soon😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1