The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs

In general, I notice thai/viet MLs/FLs have more / bigger tattoo in general compared to PRC ml/fl. Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?? Or it's more attractive with tattoo? Care to share your experience?
Old 11-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
In general, I notice thai/viet MLs/FLs have more / bigger tattoo in general compared to PRC ml/fl. Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?? Or it's more attractive with tattoo? Care to share your experience?
From my prospective and encounters, no difference at all.

Tattoo or no tattoo, it is the attitude of the person that is more important than just physical outlook. It is our ability to communicate that makes an enjoyable session(s) together.

Quote "Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?" unquote
This is the 21st century, having tattoos are the norm. Who cares, as long as it is a healthy pussy and willing to sex together
No need to concern about ladies with tattoo(s). They are like everyone of us.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For non-monetary term , it is easily to befriend them if you too have tattoo(s).
Old 11-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Well said brother, it all depends on how we can break the ice and connect with them so we can have a more enjoyable session.

Personally i really don’t mind if they have any tattoo or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
From my prospective and encounters, no difference at all.

Tattoo or no tattoo, it is the attitude of the person that is more important than just physical outlook. It is our ability to communicate that makes an enjoyable session(s) together.

Quote "Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?" unquote
This is the 21st century, having tattoos are the norm. Who cares, as long as it is a healthy pussy and willing to sex together
No need to concern about ladies with tattoo(s). They are like everyone of us.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried tattoo gf, ml, fl.... i also have try no tattoo gf, ml, fl... simi difference also dun have... maybe if got tattoo when u piak piak that time can stare at the tattoo then maybe can tahan longer lo.. thats all...
Old 11-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo??
dont understand why you will feel worried after the session because of their tattoo?

isit you go dome1 shoot on the thai lady dragon tattoo/thai scripture, then you scared she beat you up?
Old 11-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
LuisDiaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I have tried tattoo gf, ml, fl.... i also have try no tattoo gf, ml, fl... simi difference also dun have... maybe if got tattoo when u piak piak that time can stare at the tattoo then maybe can tahan longer lo.. thats all...
A pussy still a pussy.
Old 11-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 0
suzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As long as can piak piak can liao lol
Old 12-08-2022, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisDiaz View Post
A pussy still a pussy.
Maybe unless the pussy is tattoed lol
Old 12-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Wah... So fierce sia if pussy is tattooed, never tried one with a tattoo pussy

Personally, I like those FLs with full-back or arm tattoos (not those with the tattoo on neh neh only), doggy that time makes me more aroused.

I think it's a personal preference, tattoos gives a more ah lian feel.

The most tattooed "FL" I had was from BKK a long time back. Still can remember, full arm/chest/back,legs... Was introduced by my friend "xiao san", who knows I like tattooed girls...

Good times good times...
Old 12-08-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
paylater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Or cum faster if you like the tattoo
Old 12-08-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

I always find it fascinating. My gf encourage me to do 1 to give that “naughty” vibe. In the end, don’t have courage to do it
Old 13-08-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I always find it fascinating. My gf encourage me to do 1 to give that “naughty” vibe. In the end, don’t have courage to do it
If you ever dared to do one, where would you want to do it on your body?

You can always experiment with henna tattoos or those temporary tattoos first to see if you like it?
Old 13-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If you ever dared to do one, where would you want to do it on your body?

You can always experiment with henna tattoos or those temporary tattoos first to see if you like it?
No idea. Is it better to do it in places where no one can see? I heard with tattoo, you cannot go Japanese onsen. I can’t do since I love onsen so much
Old 13-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
No idea. Is it better to do it in places where no one can see? I heard with tattoo, you cannot go Japanese onsen. I can’t do since I love onsen so much
Usually the tatto-ed gals will wear a skin patch (some need several to cover a big tattoo) before going to an Onsen

The bigger problem with a tattoo, is that all tattoos fade and over time as skin sags the tatoo picture will also become distorted.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1