The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi
I did tried JJ's massage 2 weeks back, I would say she is better compared to those piano type places, talkative maybe she trying to get us comforty when she is doing her massage.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! No money involved = not a prostitute.
Can one la. Don’t believe you take out $500 and try. Don’t get kum cheng by them. I can’t share much here …haha
Old 09-08-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
siaoeh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
It is probably only joking on her part. Would be interesting to see the reaction if you really said ok and forked out that amount

Majority of MLs working in licensed shop draw the line between what they do - a proper job, even if there's hj and roaming allowed for tips - vs offering FJ for money, which is practically becoming a prostitute, something they will never do if they have that bit of dignity and pride left to maintain.

Unless you find one that really likes you, then the bonking is for free! No money involved = not a prostitute.
Need to find the correct time to offer takeaway. If takeaway is for you to enjoy a few hours outside with her eating, visiting places and stuff, i guess she won't mind not earning that extra by doing services. And $500 is equivalent to 10hours with her outside. They all have KPI to hit every month, so i guess if you really like her, $500 is possible.
Old 09-08-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombweister View Post
I did tried JJ's massage 2 weeks back, I would say she is better compared to those piano type places, talkative maybe she trying to get us comforty when she is doing her massage.
Tried Jiajia yesterday evening and i feel her massage is very good.
The correct strength at the correct places.
But she was awfully quiet throughout the session
Old 09-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Tried Jiajia yesterday evening and i feel her massage is very good.
The correct strength at the correct places.
But she was awfully quiet throughout the session
Got play with her 2 melons and zhut her eraser tip nipple?
Old 11-08-2022, 05:57 AM
Samster

Some ppl really ….give them answer already they still think ML fooling around etc….now I know why there is 1 group that has eaten the forbidden fruit while the other group can’t even eat leftover food
Old 11-08-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 20
Speedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedtouch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Recently visited AQ, must say her massage is really good, suit my style and strength is adjustable.

When it comes to sensual, she will shift my leg high up like a 7 position and tease me till buay tahan. Flipped over for the finale. Must say her boobs are really sexy too.

After the session, still end off with a head massage which I almost doze off.

This shop is value for money, ML are sincere and hardworking. Came out refresh.

Thanks to the bro who share AQ contact with me.
Hi bro, can share AQ contact? Thanks
Old 11-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedtouch View Post
I just dropped u an msg.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 11-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I started off by paying $100. I know Xiaomi (quite young) for quite some time. She is the ultimate ang pai. Only she is allowed to use the corner bed and her surround sound is what she enticed bros back. Not sure what she is doing inside but when I hear her moan as in she was being fucked by a bbc, I also feel rock hard. If bros feel XM massage is good, try Anqi. You will feel more shiok. Anqi (SYT) started off with $100 and can zhut tits. Then become $110 and now $120 to zhut tits. Jiajia is those auntie type so if you can typically tahan those talkative auntie you find in market, you can approach her. Her clients are usually those 50-60s old and rich uncles who can book for 2 hours and spend time talking cock. To make up for her skills, she is very accommodative and easy going. One day I asked her why she keep wearing the same tshirt. She told me she don’t have time to go shopping and it seems like she is quite thrifty. I usually give her $110 or $120 willingly because of her great attitude. My love is actually Qingge. Milfy and nice with very good attitude. Her nipples are like those who are suckled by baby (eraser nips). Attitude really fucking good. I am a sucker for good service or I ranked
(1) Qingge
(2) Jiajia
(3) Anqi
(4) Xiaomi
Any bros can share contact of any of above ML?
Old 11-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedtouch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
I just dropped u an msg.
If can share contact ,Kam sia Kam sia
Old 11-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4932 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
If can share contact ,Kam sia Kam sia
Can also share ctc. Thank you.
Old 11-08-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Probably she joking bah. But I seriously curious if any bro manage to takeaway any ML there. I know AQ knocks off on time as her bf is fetching her
Black MPV... hahaha
Old 11-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
Black MPV... hahaha
Woooah. MPV sia
Old 11-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boiboi71 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi can share anqi contact?
Old 11-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

please share anqi ctc thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread