The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 15
ypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
ML on tik-tok

Recently see quite a few ml advertise on tik-tok, any bros tried their service before? Dunno is it real or just some scam using other girls' photos and videos.

Added one of them on line then she quoted 150 for full service but dunno legit not

I'm sorry if this topic is discussed before.
Old 11-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ypsinpf7 View Post
Recently see quite a few ml advertise on tik-tok, any bros tried their service before? Dunno is it real or just some scam using other girls' photos and videos.

Added one of them on line then she quoted 150 for full service but dunno legit not

I'm sorry if this topic is discussed before.
Yup, they're scams. Using the same modus operandi(MO).Ladies sold their chio clips/account to scamners and attach a LINE contact. Wow, the rates quoted are unbelievable good like 150/2/60. Lure you to meet at train station or somewhere that has 7-11. Then ask for your phone number so that their boss can call to verify your status. Then Boss ask you to buy iTunes card to pay and if you don't comply, he'll threaten and intimidate you through WhatsApp spams. Ignore, delete and block. All using the same MO. Don't waste your time bro
Old 11-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

ypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyypsinpf7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Yup, they're scams. Using the same modus operandi(MO).Ladies sold their chio clips/account to scamners and attach a LINE contact. Wow, the rates quoted are unbelievable good like 150/2/60. Lure you to meet at train station or somewhere that has 7-11. Then ask for your phone number so that their boss can call to verify your status. Then Boss ask you to buy iTunes card to pay and if you don't comply, he'll threaten and intimidate you through WhatsApp spams. Ignore, delete and block. All using the same MO. Don't waste your time bro
Wah bro that's exactly what happen.. "She" asked to meet at eunos mrt then will meet me there, rate is 150/2/90. Too good to be true somemore so chio.

Thx for the info bro! Learn sth new today, better stick to my usual haha
Old 11-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Scams via TT, TG, MC, WA & L asking your # from all social platform. D not add you without a trace. This is collecting # for scamming purposes.

Recently, receive a # of “pretty Malaysia gals” asking for WA # via MC. Some even offer 100 for 2hrs. Too good to be true.

I always give them my Malaysia # in my inactive phone that is switch off all the time.

Some gave them the Malaysia #, did not add or wrote back.

Try not to give your SGP #.
Old 11-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML on tik-tok

If booked never give exact address n ask for $$$ transfer 1st then its a scram
Wonder why this old trick still work even police putting up poster to alert
Old 11-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
That's why now they say meet you at mrt then bring u to their apartment.. Waste your time to go there first.

I ask her for her address say i driving wanna park nearby there but she say park at mrt station lol.. That's when i tarik liao
Old 11-08-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

S
C
A
M
Alert
Old 11-08-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why now they say meet you at mrt then bring u to their apartment.. Waste your time to go there first.

I ask her for her address say i driving wanna park nearby there but she say park at mrt station lol.. That's when i tarik liao
Yeah when i first time come out chiong i thought was legit. Asked me go clementi MRT station, say her house nearby but need come down fetch me. Then when I reached, asked me take photo of the train station, followed by telling me to go ATM deposit first. Back then too young, i almost wanted to do it but suan le, decided not to proceed on. After that a guy called me and threaten me, lmao that time HDB already just installed cctv, and he proclaimed he can track me down etc LOL.

Fast forward, like a month or 2 back, same method, ask me go somewhere and she will pick me up, I decided to troll her by telling her i reached the shopping center and I google search for the shopping center image and send it to her a few pics, she can know im playing with her lmao, wonder how she know i using google SS ...
Old 12-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Yeah when i first time come out chiong i thought was legit. Asked me go clementi MRT station, say her house nearby but need come down fetch me. Then when I reached, asked me take photo of the train station, followed by telling me to go ATM deposit first. Back then too young, i almost wanted to do it but suan le, decided not to proceed on. After that a guy called me and threaten me, lmao that time HDB already just installed cctv, and he proclaimed he can track me down etc LOL.

Fast forward, like a month or 2 back, same method, ask me go somewhere and she will pick me up, I decided to troll her by telling her i reached the shopping center and I google search for the shopping center image and send it to her a few pics, she can know im playing with her lmao, wonder how she know i using google SS ...
Lol wah lucky nvr tio scam.. Hopefully more bros see this thread and wun kena scam by all this

Chiong safe bros!
Old 12-08-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Scammers favorite is to ask u buy iTunes cards value at 150 or 200 to pay for service. Then the threats if you say no. Fuck it!
Similar tactics happened in the US Amazon website too but was promptly detected. I learned my lesson from then. If it's too good deal to be true, it's most probably a scam.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Wah stay away bros... If too good to be true.. Then not true lor.
Personally I stick to recommendations from friends and credible SBF bros.
Now even in Dome 1, it's flooded with fake FRs.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 20
thoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond reputethoreldan has a reputation beyond repute

Old scam on new platform.
Last time was on wechat, now move to tiktok.

换汤不换药
Old 12-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol wah lucky nvr tio scam.. Hopefully more bros see this thread and wun kena scam by all this

Chiong safe bros!
Ya sia, that time the idk OKT or what even called me threaten me to track me down my house address all, saying he got gang and resources to do it etc, then if i hang up his call he will track me and shit.

but now they still using same tactic, so i decide to troll them by taking google images of the place and send them, apparently they can tell if its screen shot, idk why
Old 12-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Chiong safe bros!
Upped u bro
Old 12-08-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only tried some that put their shop address, got to find out about a hidden shop at golden mile. If not shop address i don't bother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1