The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
“Class is ending soon. Don’t make me wait too long.” It was too late to regret me “shooting off my mouth” again. It was hard enough to get Adek to agree to tuition and a greater feat to get him to accept this tutor; the least I could do was to “appease” his tutor. Anyway, this was his last year in primary school and I only needed her till PSLE was over. Turning on the ignition, I drove towards my block.
Have you ever been on a blind date? If you have, then you’d probably know how it’s like second-guessing every possible “suspect” that walked past. Honestly, I felt “naked” to wait under my void deck for my son’s tutor to appear, so I just sat in my car to wait. It wasn’t before long before I saw a lone figure pacing the void deck. She was dressed very conservatively – all covered up like your typical kindergarten school teacher. She didn’t seem to have a model figure but more importantly, she was no hippo nor was she a baby elephant.

“This is something I could work with,” I thought to myself, “beggars cannot be choosy.”

She glanced at her watch and then looked around before reaching into her sling bag to fish out her mobile phone. Within seconds my phone vibrated.

“You coming?” She sounded impatient.

“Yes.” I said as I flashed my headlights at her.

Having caught her attention, she walked towards me, opened my door, and got into the car. Without saying a word, I drove to the fast food joint that was further away from my home. In case things went south, I didn’t want nosey neighbours to get wind of it.

I tried to make small talk all throughout the trip. Destinee was quiet. I thought she was either angry with me or didn’t feel comfortable with me. I glanced at her as I pretended to check my blind spot. Her head was down most of the time and she had been busy texting on her phone. Evon was one crazy elephant; I hoped I didn’t attract another one.

“Erm, I think we got off on the wrong foot.” I said as we sat down at one of the tables. “Allow me to buy you something?” I offered.

“It’s ok.” She replied softly. She sounded shy.

“How about some fries and lemon tea?” Fred had always said that these were the two things that girls loved.

“It’s ok. Just get for yourself; I am not hungry.” This was frustrating. I wasn’t hungry either. I was here to prevent her from walking out of my son’s class.

There was an awkward silence. She went back to her phone so I did the only thing I thought I could do – walk to the counter and order some food. I grabbed a decent “meal” complete with fries and lemon tea and went back to our seat.

“I don’t need your money.” Destinee said as she passed me a stack of money. Clearly I didn’t expect this.

“What do you mean? You don’t want to teach Adek anymore?” I asked. “Look if it’s too little or if you are facing any difficulty,” I began to get flustered. I was clearly not prepared for this.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 10-07-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!
Old 11-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping For More

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 11-07-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 2
mixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermixm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting for more T.S
Old 11-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanks TS!
Old 11-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yetr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS pls continue 😊😊
Old 12-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDotPower View Post
Nice story bro, support!
Thank you Bro BlueDotPower. Appreciate your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Camping For More
Thanks for camping here, Bro bigbirdbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixm View Post
Waiting for more T.S
I try to be fast Bro mixm but having small pockets of time is a burden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapanKorea2002 View Post
Very good story, thanks TS!
Thank you for your compliments, Bro JapanKorea2002!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yetr View Post
TS pls continue 😊😊
Will try to continue Bro yetr. Catch up soon!

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 14-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Received some PMs from brothers and sisters on the chronology of my posts - which came first?

So to give it some perspective, here's a rough timeline:
(1) I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with out Maid
(1.1) My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend (story based on Nadia's perspective, overlapping with "I Finally Cheated on My Wife"
(2) The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

(3) The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

My apologies, once again, if some of the details are a bit sketchy. Age catching up with me. Heh heh!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 14-07-2022 at 06:29 PM.
Old 14-07-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates
Old 14-07-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
“I don’t need your money.” Destinee said as she passed me a stack of money. Clearly I didn’t expect this.

“What do you mean? You don’t want to teach Adek anymore?” I asked. “Look if it’s too little or if you are facing any difficulty,” I began to get flustered. I was clearly not prepared for this.
I panicked. I wasn’t prepared for this. I thought I hit the jackpot when I saw Destinee walking towards my car. Yes, given that she didn’t have a super model figure but then again, after going through a long “dry spell”, even the saltiest water could quench my thirst!

“What do you mean?” I asked as I looked at her under the bright lights of the fast food joint. It wasn’t the most romantic place to bring a girl but under the circumstances, it had to suffice. Destinee wasn’t small or petite like Wanda; thankfully she wasn’t a baby elephant like Evon. She was, what some people would call "meaty” but she looked “delicious” enough for me. The smaller brain protested – it didn’t matter if Destinee didn’t want to teach Adek anymore; what’s more important is that she continued to meet up with me. Something about her hips made my smaller head stir. I mean she didn't have a sexy body like my sister-in-law, Nadia but unlike Wanda who had a small ass, Desitinee had a fleshy butt. I just wanted to bury my cock inside of her and ram her until I cum deep inside of her!

“You led me on,” Destinee said as she fought hard to hold back her tears, “I thought we had something good going on; the texts that we sent to each other. But all that stopped after I started teaching Adek. You were just using me.” I could see she was controlling her anger.

“No, Destinee, let me explain……”

“You have no right to call my name!” she retorted.

“Alright, I am sorry Teacher Destinee,” I said quietly, “I didn’t mean this to happen. I also didn’t mean to lead you on. I really did enjoy messaging you. I……”

“Then why didn’t you initiate a meet-up after I started teaching?” she interrupted before I could finish.

She had got me there. It was true that I hesitated to meet up with her for fear she would turn out to be another monster. I admit I didn’t think it through when I first thought of using the dating app to find a tutor for Adek; how it would complicate my life. Again, it was the little head doing most of the thinking.

“You weren’t interested in me,” Destinee continued, breaking my chain of thoughts, “you are nothing but a liar! Like all the other men, you stopped chatting with me after I sent my profile pic to you. Shallow! Idiot!”

“I did not lie.” That was the bottom-line for me because other than putting up a more flattering photograph of myself on the online dating app, most of the other information that I afforded was true. And truth be told, I felt she looked attractive in the photo that she sent me. In fact, she looked like the girl-next-door version of that Japanese actress! A part of me wanted to meet her that instant but another was “scarred” by the whole Evon situation that I didn’t want to spoil the good thing that was going on.

“Then why did you not mention you have a son and pretended to be a tuition agent?” she asked, tears welling up in her eyes.

Now this was definitely a misunderstanding because on top of asking whether these ladies were interested to tutor Adek, I was certain I put my marriage status as widower, and I did mention that I have a son on my profile page. Perhaps this was the reason why the younger girls shunned away from me and those that were interested had either children who were very much younger or older than Adek. Destinee was the only single who responded to my DMs.

Feeling hurt, I told her to calm down and allow me to drive her to a cyber café so that we could access my online profile and take a look at my particulars. I had hoped they did not delete my profile as I had stopped paying the monthly subscriptions.

“Please,” I pleaded with Destinee, “you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I would have never lied to you. I am sorry for not meeting up with you earlier because I was unsure you would want to meet a man with baggage.”

By now she was sobbing and some patrons were looking in our direction. Not wanting to attract more attention, I stood up and move to the seat next to her and pulled her in for a hug, “Please Teacher Destinee, I am so sorry to have caused you grief. If I’d knew that this would happen, I would have not messaged you in the first place.”

“You are a thief,” she said in between sobs, “and you are a liar and a cheater.”

“What?” I exclaimed. “I did not steal from you, and I did not cheat you. Please, if you want, we could go to the police station to have this cleared up. I am really innocent! All those things I said, they were real. I really wanted a relationship with you. I just didn’t expect; I mean I……”

My reaction made her giggle.

“Yes, you are a thief,” she repeated herself, “you stole my heart and after that you cheat me of my feelings, and you broke my heart.”

I was dumbfounded.

“And please call me Destinee. Calling me Teacher Destinee makes it sound so ‘wrong’.” There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye when she said this.

Old 11-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye when she said this.
Hi Bro TS, been a while, the twinkling distracted you . Waiting for more updates cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue, your story is top notch
Old 11-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bro For The Update

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-08-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Hi Bro TS, been a while, the twinkling distracted you . Waiting for more updates cheers ............
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieDeJong View Post
TS please continue, your story is top notch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Thanks Bro For The Update
Sorry for the delay Bro eeemen, Bro FrankieDeJong and Bro bigbirdbird!

Accompanied son to NDP. He ok, I came back with Covid. Still down with the sniffles.

But the good thing is I have the whole flat to myself.

Or is that a bad thing?

Old 17-08-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

depend on you for me i guess will be good

Quote:
Sorry for the delay Bro eeemen, Bro FrankieDeJong and Bro bigbirdbird!

Accompanied son to NDP. He ok, I came back with Covid. Still down with the sniffles.

But the good thing is I have the whole flat to myself.

Or is that a bad thing?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1