The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Went back to visit my regular at Exxxxse Sxa at 7x5 middle of the week. Checkin at the recept and the very beautiful lady manning the counter wanted to swipe 88 for me, heng i alert and say 68.

I must say she got a very hiptonizing smile and is working as a ML there too.

Later in the room my ML told me some of her customers also kena. Just blur blur say ok with the recept say 88.😂

For anyone looking for a good massage do look for Mxxo. 68 she will still service u with a smile.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any Massage in amk got full service?
Old 07-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
thanks to unclewang for intro.

really good recommendation. massage wise for me is abt 7-7.5/10 overall. back and neck massage is good, leg massage was soso for me

as unclewang say, her special is let u suck her boobs like a baby when she hj you. same price as what Unclewang quoted

tx bro..will.let her know to improve the leg part. btw no much to do with leg. spent more time on others
Old 07-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
Randomly tried a spa at AMK AVE 6. Also randomly assigned to a Vietnamese ML but I think all the MLs here are Vietnamese.
Very solid massage (one of the best I had) but seems inexperinced in teasing. She just waved at me and asked the golden question directly. Haha

But after that is pure bliss - love the way she use her finger tips on your groin and sayang your dick head. BUT, full roaming needs top up, which I didn't.

Damage: $58 + $50 (release)

Will I return? Yes if I need a good massage to release stress from my neck. Hj is secondary.
Hi can share ctc or location?
Old 08-08-2022, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Szxj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
tx bro..will.let her know to improve the leg part. btw no much to do with leg. spent more time on others

Can share ctc pls?
Old 09-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@unclewang12345
Thanks for intro 👍👍👍
Linda is a cheeky milf with a good mixture of massage techniques trying her best to service customers Milf lovers should try 😛😛😛
Old 10-08-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
whiskeydreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Went back to visit my regular at Exxxxse Sxa at 7x5 middle of the week. Checkin at the recept and the very beautiful lady manning the counter wanted to swipe 88 for me, heng i alert and say 68.

Later in the room my ML told me some of her customers also kena. Just blur blur say ok with the recept say 88.😂

For anyone looking for a good massage do look for Mxxo. 68 she will still service u with a smile.
Hi bro can share ctc?
Old 10-08-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
deadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeadend143 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

deleted wrong reply

Last edited by deadend143; 10-08-2022 at 04:54 AM. Reason: deleted
Old 10-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If it's the one near the KFC I would recommend you avoid. Once you go for $88 they will keep asking for top up. There's GQ but it's not one blue note. You pay extra to touch or touch under clothes.

I kenna twice and my friend went (and didn't ask me first) kenna also.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
If it's the one near the KFC I would recommend you avoid. Once you go for $88 they will keep asking for top up. There's GQ but it's not one blue note. You pay extra to touch or touch under clothes.

I kenna twice and my friend went (and didn't ask me first) kenna also.
I already went. I didn't pay 88 only 68 with no issue. Still get the service i want. Maybe that's the privilege of old customer
Old 11-08-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for infor.
Now I knw why some MP front counter got the sexy lady collecting money.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jellyy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
i alteady confirmed with her on
the special rate.i visted hrr numerous times liao. all with soecial rate.
Please pm contact unclewang!
Old 11-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
jellyy123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
Randomly tried a spa at AMK AVE 6. Also randomly assigned to a Vietnamese ML but I think all the MLs here are Vietnamese.
Very solid massage (one of the best I had) but seems inexperinced in teasing. She just waved at me and asked the golden question directly. Haha

But after that is pure bliss - love the way she use her finger tips on your groin and sayang your dick head. BUT, full roaming needs top up, which I didn't.

Damage: $58 + $50 (release)

Will I return? Yes if I need a good massage to release stress from my neck. Hj is secondary.
Hi can PM contact pls? Thanks
Old 11-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro have any recommendations for 300 plus area?
Old 12-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

300 plus is swimming pool there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread