The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret

Awesome!! Faster update please....haha.
Old 04-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

It was a pretty chaotic scene in the hotel room.

Jane was still crouched in the corner sobbing away, with a female paramedic and female cop attending to her.

Christine noticed her clothes still strewn on the bed and floor, indicating that Jane was naked under the blanket that the paramedic had wrapped over her.

Another paramedic was on the bed trying to wake Ben up. He looked pale and lifeless, and motionless. Did Alex accidentally kill him in a threesome gone wrong?

Christine did recall that Alex and Jane were supposed to lose their virginities to each other on their 18th birthday. At least that was what she gathered from Alex when he poured out his heart to her the other time. What in the world was going on now? Did they hurt Jane? Was Jane not ready? Did Ben pass out from the excitement? She wanted to reprimand Alex for introducing Jane to this kind of sexual activity when she obviously was not ready. She wanted to tell him that if he wanted a threesome, he could have asked her instead. But she held her tongue as she watched Alex being interviewed by a cop who was busy writing notes in his little book.

The female cop called out to Christine

FC: Mdm, could you come over here please?

Christine looked over and pointed at herself, then looked around. Then she realised there was no other woman there. The cop was indeed calling her over.

She went towards them and took a closer look at Jane. Her face was red and swollen, and there were multiple scratches all over her body. Christine wondered if she was having an allergic reaction to seafood or something. If that was the case, she would need an EpiPen instead.

J: Christine…

Naked Jane leaned forward and collapsed into Christine's ample chest, sobbing away. Christine stroked her hair and patted her head.

C: There there… What happened?

Choking back the tears, Jane tried to explain.

J: Ben tried to rape me.

C: He what???

Jane started to cry again.

FC: Mdm, we need to bring her to the hospital for a checkup, could you come along?

Christine looked at the motionless Ben on the bed and tried her best to suppress a smile. This was how she was going to kick him out of the house. Hell, he probably would go to prison, or at least reformative training for what he did. However, that would also mean that she would have to reveal that Ben had been living with her all this while, and possibly their sexual relationship as well.

She gently shook Jane.

C: What did Alex do? Did he try to rape you too?

Jane shook her head slowly.

J: He tried to stop Ben.

FC: Ok that's enough. She's traumatized already. We'll get her statement later on.

The paramedic and female cop helped Jane to her feet and led her out of the room slowly. Christine followed behind.

She stopped at where Alex was standing.

C: I'll call you later.

Cop: He needs to go to the hospital too. After we take his statement.

C: How about the other guy?

The cop glanced over and shrugged.

Cop: We'll see when he wakes up. Not sure what this guy did to him.

C: Is he going to be in trouble too?

She looked towards Alex.

Cop: He says it was self-defence. We'll investigate.

C: And the attempted rape?

Cop: We'll investigate.

C: Alright then.

Christine left the room with the female cop, paramedic and Jane.

A couple of minutes after they left, Ben finally woke up.

Paramedic: Sir, are you ok?

B: What just happened?

He glanced around and saw Alex and the cop.

B: Shit.

Quick as a flash, he sprung up and ran towards the door, pushing the cop aside with considerable force. He fell against the wall, hitting his head in the process.

Cop: Hey!

He quickly took out his walkie-talkie.

Cop: Suspect is running. In pursuit.

Alex helped the policeman to his feet before running after Ben, ignoring the pain in his side.

Cop: Hey! Stop! We'll handle it.

Alex ignored the cop. Despite his injuries, he was still running faster and was about 3-4 paces ahead of him.

Ben was running towards the staircase at the other end of the corridor. It was a smart move on his part not to take the lift as there would probably be other cops at the lobby. Alex quickly closed the gap, but Ben was already in the stairwell. Alex followed him and was only one floor behind. The cop was right behind him.

Ben exited at the ground floor and looked around. He was lucky that the cops at the ground floor had not reached this staircase yet. He saw a fire extinguisher and picked it up, and hid beside the door to ambush Alex.

As Alex opened the door, Ben sprayed him with the extinguisher, effectively blinding him temporarily. Alex dropped to the ground, his eyes stinging. He was tempted to rub them but it would probably make it worse. The cop who was behind him managed to dodge the cloud of powder.

Cop: Are you ok?

A: Yeah.

Cop: Please go to the paramedics.

Ben dropped the extinguisher and ran towards the exit. He was not expecting the cop to be right behind Alex. Perhaps he should have sprayed him too.

As he had to run past the lobby, he also attracted the attention of the other cops who were already on the alert and looking out for him.

Somehow he managed to exit the hotel and ran off into the night. The cops gave chase but Ben's had suddenly developed a talent for long-distance sprinting. Perhaps he could disappear to another country, change his name, and join the Olympics.

He cut across a field and reached a block of HDB flats. He looked back and saw that the cops were still some distance behind.

He knew there was a hawker centre nearby, but it was late, and it was unlikely that he would be able to get lost in the crowd.

As luck would have it, he managed to jump into a waiting cab, startling the elderly driver. He gave the driver the address.

He hoped that the cops did not manage to catch the plate number as the cab drove off. As he looked through the rear windscreen, he could not see any cops. He heaved a sigh of relief.

Grace tossed and turned in bed, she had reached home not long ago and showered, but she was still feeling extremely horny.

She lay on her bed thinking about the extremely satisfying threesome with Daniel and Justin as she touched herself.

Frankly, it was all Ben's fault. She wondered what her life would be like if she never started with Ben. She would probably still be a virgin unless Alex decided it was finally time to pop their cherries. Then again, would she even be with Alex?

If she was with neither of them, at least she would never have had to go through the turmoil of thinking she was pregnant when her period was late. She could have lived life as a normal teenager without having to go to IMH for review after her suicide attempt.

Then again, if none of that ever happened, it was unlikely that she would have gotten close to Daniel, and now Justin.

She gasped as her fingers brought herself to another orgasm.

Ben was the key that unlocked her sexuality. Perhaps she should thank him for that.

Except no one knew where Ben was anymore. He had disappeared, never collected his O Level results from school. Last she heard, he had dropped out from Poly.

Perhaps she would call him up for one last fuck. For old times sake. To close the chapter on Ben properly. Or perhaps she would just slap him, kick him in the balls, then laugh at him.

She continued playing with herself until she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Life was good now and perhaps she should not do anything to jeopardize it.

Justin moaned softly as Daniel entered from behind.

It had been awhile, and somehow he felt that either he had gotten tighter, or Daniel had gotten bigger.

Daniel thrust slowly, letting Justin feel every inch of his meat stick.

J: Hey Daniel, do you think we're in trouble?

D: What do you mean?

J: We've had so much sex with girls. What if one day we decide we aren't actually gay?

D: Oh I never really thought about that.

J: You still like this right?

D: Of course I do. Do you?

J: I do. But I've been wondering what it would be like if I wasn't the bottom?

D: Ah. You want to fuck my ass?

J: It's just a thought. I know you don't like that.

D: Actually, I don't know if I like it or not. I've never tried it.

J: Would you want to?

D: Not really.

Justin could not hide his disappointment.

J: Oh. Ok.

He moaned again as Daniel pumped his ass, not stopping until his orgasm.

D: Wow. Surprised I still can cum.

J: Yeah. The girls really drained us.

D: Are you ok with it? Really?

J: I'm happy with whatever you want to do.

D: That's great.

Daniel kissed him, and went off to shower.

Justin lay in bed for a little while longer before grabbing his phone and texting Christine.

J: Hey, I know it's late, but do you want to have sex?

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 05-08-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Ben was so nervous that he could hardly insert the key into the lock. He thanked his lucky stars that he had enough sense not to give his personal details to the receptionist when he took the spare key to the hotel room. Then again, she did not ask, so he was under no obligation to provide it.

Fucking Alex. Why did he have to come and mess things up again? He was sure that Jane would come around and enjoy his rough approach once he managed to penetrate her.

He knocked on Christine's door but received no response. He turned the knob and it was unlocked. He peered into her room and realised that she was not home.

Somehow or another, he felt like he should run. The further away the better. But he did not have a passport, hence there was no way he could leave the country.

But in that tiny brain of his, somehow he could not comprehend why the police were there. Probably someone called about the fight with Alex. Who knows? If anything, Alex should be the one who was arrested after what he did to him. After all, Ben only tried to defend himself. Alex was bigger and stronger, sure no one would believe that he was the initial aggressor.

He changed his clothes and quickly packed essential items into a haversack and left the place. He dropped Christine a text to tell her that he needed to leave for a while, and told her to eagerly await the return of his cock.

Pulling a cap over his head he left the house, hailing another cab by the roadside. He had no real destination in mind and frankly not a lot of money. He also had few friends he could turn to. He recalled his days sleeping at internet cafes then suddenly remembered an incident where he was so good at playing Counterstrike, that the opposing team actually recruited him to join them for a couple of clan matches.

He tried to recall the name of the leader. He was a friendly, bleached-blonde, hokkien-speaking small-time gangster. He remembered it started with W. He scrolled through his phone and found the only W. He had saved the contact as Wilson CS. That had to be the person. He did recall that Wilson told him that he could look for him if he needed help.

With no place left to go, he dialled the number.

B: Hello?

W: Kan Nina! Ben! Ler ar buey si?

B: Long story. I'm in a bit of trouble.

W: How many men you need? But I help you, you join me.

B: Nono. Not that kind of trouble.

W: Then? Make girl pregnant now father want to kill you?

B: Not that either.

W: Aiyah. Don't talk so much. Kia. We go lim jiu.

B: Ok. Where do I meet you?

Wilson gave him the address.

Ben told the cab driver and soon he arrived at a coffeeshop in the same estate as where the budget hotel he recently escaped from was.

B: Fuck.

He saw a group of guys drinking and smoking at a large table. There were a couple of sexily dressed girls with them.

Wilson saw him as he approached.

W: Ben! Lai! Sit.

He pulled another chair over from another table and sat down, looking around furtively. His cap still pulled over his face.

W: Here all my hor hia di.

He turned to his group.

W: This boy, CS king. He pew pew pew all die.

The group laughed.

One of the guys kept staring at Ben. He almost wanted to ask what he was looking at but Wilson did it for him.

W: Seow eh. Ler kua simi?

G: Tao, this guy jin familiar.

W: Really ah.

He turned to Ben.

W: You play where one?

B: Huh? Katong shopping centre?

The whole table roared with laughter.

G: Ah! XXX Secondary school right?

Ben looked at him but still could not recognize him.

B: Yeah.

G: He's the champion who pia the girl until pregnant then she commit suicide!

W: Wah. Power seh. I like this pattern one.

B: What?? Nono. She didn't get pregnant and she didn't kill herself.

Wilson wrapped his arm around Ben.

W: Never mind! You still power!

G: I'm from 4T1 la. Gary. You don't know me one.

B: Yeah. I don't.

G: You fucking famous lor.

W: Eh wait. XXX Secondary. Jane Tan 你认识吗?

Wilson proceed to describe Jane's body in explicit details.

Ben gulped. How was Singapore so small? Why did everyone seem to know everyone else. And how in the world did an ah beng like Wilson know Jane?

B: Er ya. She's from my CCA.

W: That bitch can really kum lanjiao.

Ben recalled the two blowjobs he got from her. Wilson was right.

B: Wah. I don't know about that.

W: You want to try or not?

Ben did not know if he should actually tell Wilson about the extent of his troubles. Suddenly, come to Wilson for help seemed like a bad choice.

G: Tao, you forgot about her boyfriend? The very strong guy? Four of us also cannot stop him.

W: Aiyah. I slash him once already. You think he dare come find us now meh?

B: Oh! That was you? That incident made him famous in school!

W: Wah zhun bo?

B: Yeah.

W: So what problem you have now?

B: Erm. That guy is my problem.

W: Jane boyfriend? Serious?

B: I don't think he's her boyfriend anymore.

W: Issit?

B: She asked me to meet her at a hotel. Then suddenly he appeared and started whacking me. I also don't know what happened.

G: You don't look like you got whacked.

B: He choked me then I fainted. When I woke up got police in the room. So I ran.

Wilson laughed loudly but patted him on the back.

W: Run from mata? You good! Respect!

B: Not my fault what. I thought he still want to whack me so I ran.

Ben conveniently left out the whole portion of him trying to rape Jane.

W: Then now what you want? But you got fuck her or not?

B: Never. Kena whack liao still got mood to fuck meh?

W: Got so many girls here. Let you choose one.

B: Huh? Don't need la.

W: Then what you want?

B: I don't know actually. I ran away from home. Maybe a place to stay? Or a job?

W: Eh bro, what job you think I have for you?

B: I don't know. But I'm desperate.

W: You seem like a guai kia. So I tell you first, we are pai kia. You can or not?

B: Can la.

W: You want to be runner?

B: Can. I run quite fast just now.

The whole group laughed again. Ben wondered what was so funny.

G: Bro, I cannot. You too funny.

W: Yah. I never laugh so much before.

G: Tao, maybe let him try sit in the house collect money?

W: Eh idea. Your maths good or not?

B: Maths?

W: Ya. Can count money or not?

B: Can la.

W: Ok. Then you stay in the house also. Take care of the girls.

B: Huh? What house?

G: Bro, you know what a fish tank is?

B: A tank to keep fish?

They laughed again.

W: Bro, you see these girls? They are kway. You know what kio kway is?

B: Call chicken?

W: Yes. Call chicken must pay money right? You collect the money.

It suddenly hit him.

B: Oh! Ok. Sounds easy.

W: Collect money. Get customers. Take care of the girls. Can?

B: Can!

W: If you fuck the girls without telling me first, I will cut off your lanjiao and feed it to my dog.

B: Won't la.

W: Ok good. If they fuck you without telling me, don't tell me. Or I'll cut off your lanjiao and feed it to my dog.

The girls laughed.

W: I'll pay you daily. 1% of the earnings.

B: Huh. So little ah?

W: Kan nina! How much you want?

B: What are the operating hours?

W: 4pm to 1am.

B: How much per session?

W: $50 30 minutes.

B: Ok. I see 8 girls here. So the maximum potential earnings for 9 hours of work is $7200. Assuming their cut is 50%, after I take 10%, your daily profit is $2880, one week is around $20k. Which means $80k a month and almost a million a year.

They all looked confused.

B: Assuming every single day every girl here gets fucked twice an hour la.

W: Ok bro. You good. But best I give you is 5%. Gary more senior also only get 5%.

G: Tao, his maths confirm better than mine. Just give him 5% for the days he works la. Then I don't need to work everyday.

W: Pubor kia.

G: Tao, you need more runner right?

W: Ok la. Whatever la. Ben, you work 4 days, Gary work 3 days. Can?

Ben did the sums. Assuming full house on the days he worked, he would be getting close to $6k a month. It definitely sounded good.

B: Do you pay CPF?

The whole group roared with laughter.

B: Just kidding.

W: I like you already. One day you must tell me how you almost get to fuck Jane.

B: Ok.

W: I wanna know how come she choose you.

B: I don't know.

W: Ok. Later bring you to the house. But you sleep on sofa. The girls got their own room.

B: Can. But can I ask, how come the house never open today?

W: Today my boss birthday. He give everyone Ang pow then close the house early. Just now finish dinner then come here to drink.

B: Oh ok.

W: Tomorrow I bring you see boss.

B: Ok.

The entire group continued drinking until nearly 2am. Ben discerned that the girls were Thai, based on their accented English. Some could speak Chinese as well. But the rest of the guys mostly spoke to them in Thai.

Strangely, he was not concerned that he was so close to the hotel that he ran away from just hours ago. Surely the police might be looking for him, if only for a statement.

But at least the next few weeks of his life were sorted out. Hopefully once he managed to save enough money he would be able to find a proper job and lodging. Maybe even go back to Christine once the situation normalized.

He thanked his lucky stars that he was so good at playing a random computer game.

Old 07-08-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Christine followed Jane to the hospital with Alex in the same ambulance.

Alex could not help but glare at her.

Christine wondered if she was caught in some sort of lovers' quarrel. Or maybe he was trying to catch a glimpse of her naked body under the blanket.

Alex was wondering why Jane did not get dressed. It never occurred to him that perhaps her clothes were evidence to the crime that was almost committed.

Jane kept quiet. She did not know what to say. Inwardly, she was cursing her choice to text Ben. What was she thinking? She should have just used her hairbrush. She was surprised and somewhat thankful that Alex did show up when he did. Who knows what Ben might have done to her? Certainly that was not the way she wanted to lose her virginity.

Christine was fuming a little. She was expecting some action with Alex, even though she has spent hours being impaled by Justin and Daniel. But Alex was like the forbidden fruit that no one could have. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted it. But what in the world just happened? Ben attempted to rape her? Alex saved her? While Ben did have his overly-eager moments, she certainly did not feel that he was capable of rape. Then again, Christine could handle herself against Ben, perhaps Jane was weaker and could not.

The ambulance pulled into the A&E with the police car just behind them. An orderly brought over a wheelchair for Jane and Alex hobbled out of the ambulance. Christine followed behind.

Jane was led to the triage booth followed by a female cop, while Alex and Christine were led to the waiting area with another cop.

They sat down. Christine placed her hand on his shoulder and he flinched slightly.

C: You ok?

C: What happened?

A: I don't know.

C: You'll have to come clean eventually.

Cop: Mdm, I don't think you're the one who should be taking his statement.

Christine kind of glared at him. If anything, she felt she had a better chance of getting him to talk.

A: Jane texted me to go down. I didn't want to.

C: Why not?

A: We just broke up. I don't know what she wanted.

C: But you went anyway?

A: Yeah. Someone convinced me she may be in distress.

C: Oh.

A: I saw Ben going into the hotel so I followed him. At first I thought maybe it was revenge or something, she was trying to hurt me by sleeping with my former best friend.

C: Then?

A: Then I heard her screaming from inside the room, the door was locked but she managed to open it so I went in.

C: And?

A: They were both naked, but she had a lot of scratches on her body. Ben tried to leave, I managed to stop him.

Christine looked at the cop.

C: You got all that?

Cop: Yup. This Ben, he was unconscious when we arrived, you knocked him out?

A: Sleeper-hold.

The cop almost chuckled.

Cop: You know wrestling's a show right. Entertainment.

A: It worked.

Cop: Who is Ben anyway?

A: My ex-schoolmate.

Cop: Do you have his contact details? We need to bring him in for questioning.

A: I don't. He had some issues in school and he disappeared.

Cop: Any last known address?

A: We're not that close.

Cop: Mdm, how do you know them?

C: I'm their ex-teacher.

Cop: Do you have any information about Ben?

C: Well yes.

Alex looked at her. She glared at him.

C: Don't judge. I found him roaming on the streets and took him in.

Cop: So he's at your place now?

C: I guess? He lives in my house. He doesn't know I was there at the hotel. I don't know where else he can go.

Cop: Alright, I'll send a car over to check it out.

C: Hang on, you're not going to break my door down right?

Cop: No?

C: I can't take the risk. I'm coming with you.

She stood up.

C: Alex, you'll be fine right? Get yourself checked out and then make sure Jane gets home safely.

A: I'll call her parents.

C: Good.

She leaned in to hug in, cradling his head in her chest. Alex flinched again as he was not expecting that. Neither was he expecting a stirring down below from her hug.

A: I'll be fine.

Cop: My colleague will look for you if we have more questions.

A: Ok.

The female cop appeared.

FC: Rape examination is done. She's asking for you.

A: Me?

FC: You're Alex right?

FC: Yes you.

Alex got up and headed over to the triage booth where Jane was.

A: Yeah?

Jane was now wearing Christine's clothes. It looked a little too large for her. She stood up and pulled him towards her, forgetting that he had a yet undiagnosed injury at his ribs.

A: Ow ow ow ow.

J: Sorry!

The nurse looked at him.

N: Sir, are you ok?

A: Got hit on my ribs.

N: Could you lift up your shirt?

Alex removed his t-shirt. Jane thought she saw the nurse gulping when she saw Alex's body.

She palpated the area around the large bruise on his ribcage. He flinched.

A: Feels familiar.

Years back, he had cracked 3 ribs when Wilson kicked him.

N: You'll need to get an x-ray.

J: Alex. I'm so sorry.

He glared at her.

A: You never took my advice.

J: Which advice?

A: Not to date guys like that again.

J: I didn't date him.

A: So why was he in a hotel room with you?

Jane fell silent. She did not know how to respond.

A: Forget it. I don't want to know. Have you called your parents?

J: No.

A: Why not?

J: They can't find out about this.

A: You know they'll find out eventually.

J: I can't do this right now.

A: So what do you want to do?

J: Can I stay with you for awhile?

A: No.

Jane started tearing.

J: Why?

A: It's not convenient.

J: Then I'll go stay with Christine.

For a second that seemed like a good idea. Then Alex remembered that Ben was staying in her house.

A: I'll ask a friend. Someone who can keep an eye on you.

J: Guy or girl?

A: I'm not crazy enough to put you in some guy's house now.

J: Is it a girl you slept with?

Alex could feel the nurse rolling her eyes.

A: No. You should be safe there.

J: Ok fine. Whatever.

A: Did the police say you can go?

J: Yes.

A: And?

J: I'm not pressing charges.

A: Right.

Perhaps he should ask the nurse to get Jane checked for a concussion.

A: I'll get that xray taken and see a doctor then I'll take you there.

J: Ok. I need to see the doctor too anyway. Did your friend even agree?

A: I'll ask later.

J: Ok. What about clothes?

A: I'm guessing you're about the same size.

Jane wondered how he could know, then realized perhaps it was better that she did not ask.

They left the triage and saw their own respective doctors.

Alex was fine, just bruised ribs. Nothing cracked, nothing broken. But he did get painkillers and medical leave.

Jane got painkillers for the pain and bruising as well as cream for her scratches. She too was given medical leave, which was just as well.

She texted her parents to say that she was sleeping over at a friend's place for a few days. Strangely, they never questioned her on the reasons why, or if she needed any clothes.

Alex hailed a cab and they both got in.

Jane lay her head on Alex's shoulder.

J: Sorry. And thank you.

Alex did not respond. He did not know how to respond. But all the rage and anger he felt inside was slowly dissipating as he held on to Jane's hand.

What would be his next move?

Old 08-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. More pls....haha.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Thanks for the update. More pls....haha.
Hahahaha. Hard to write fiction without inspiration...

As you can see somehow I just connected all the characters.

Had to re-read the whole story again.

Old 08-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Jessica was certainly not expecting Alex to come over after she had asked him to see Jane. She was certainly not expecting Jane to be as hot as she was, standing there outside her gate in the middle of the night, wearing a t-shirt, shorts and no bra, her nipples clearly visible through the material, possibly due to the cold night air. She was certainly not expecting her face to be slightly swollen and bruised and have scratches all over her arms and legs.

Jane was certainly not expecting to be standing outside the gate of a sweet-looking girl who was wearing nothing but a sheer nightgown. She was certainly not expecting to be staring at her erect nipples, but it was a cold night. She wondered if this was another one of the girls that Alex had a non-penetrative sexual relationship with.

Jes: Alex! What have you done???

Jane: It wasn't him.

Jes: Oh.

Jessica unlocked the gate and let them in.

Jes: Erm. Please have a seat? Would you like anything to drink?

Jane shook her head and sat on the sofa. Jessica dragged Alex into the kitchen anyway.

Jes: What's going on?

A: You were right.

Jes: She was in trouble?

Jes: And you brought her here?

A: She can't go home. Not yet.

Jes: And what am I supposed to do?

A: Can she stay here for awhile?

Jes: Erm. I was going to lose my virginity to you tonight. Then you brought another girl into my house and ask if she can stay for awhile? What do you think I am?

Alex was stunned. He was certainly not expecting that response from Jessica.

A: I-

Jes: Just kidding. Not about the virginity part. I was kind of serious about that.

A: Huh?

Jes: You're really the slowest guy I've ever met. Never mind.

Jessica took out a spare mug and a packet of 3-in-1 Milo, filled the mug with hot water and dumped in the powder.

A: You're the first person I've seen that puts the water in first.

Jes: Oh? Habit I guess.

She brought the mug out and set it down on the coffee table.

Jes: Drink. I'm Jessica.

Jane: Jane.

Jes: Alex has told me all about you.

Jane: He did? Well he didn't tell me anything about you.

Jes: That's just like him.

Jane: So who are you exactly?

Jes: Just the girl who works at the 7-11 downstairs.

Jane: Oh.

Jes: And a beneficiary of his amazing tongue and fingers.

Alex wanted to dig a hole and hide inside. Why did Jessica have to be so upfront with Jane?

Jane: Ah. He is good at that.

She glared at him.

Jes: I know right. If only he would take my virginity.

Alex wanted to dig a deeper hole, jump in, and fill the hole with cement probably.

Jane: He really never did anything more?

Jes: Nope. And it's all your fault.

Jane: Me?

Jes: Yes! He wants to lose his virginity to you.

Jane: That was a silly pact we made.

Jes: Well, to him, it's serious.

Jane: Then why did he even find other girls?

Jes: Why not? You weren't together. Technically. Nothing wrong with that. As far as I know, he really didn't go further than oral sex and fingering with anyone else. Whoever they may be.

Alex heaved a sigh of relief. He was a little afraid that Jessica would have revealed all the girls he had been with, Christine included.

Jane: True. I could have looked for other guys as well.

Jes: And you did? Tonight?

Alex glared at Jessica. If this was her way of comforting Jane, it seemed really inappropriate.

Jane: Yeah. I don't know why I did that. Feeling really stupid now.

Jes: Well it's over right? You finally lost your virginity? He seems rough.

Jane: Nah. He didn't manage to penetrate. I didn't let him.

Jes: And he assaulted you? My my. What an ass.

Alex could not tell if Jessica was being sarcastic or not.

Jane: It's my fault. I wasn't expecting it. I couldn't defend myself. I was lucky that Alex arrived in time to stop him.

Jes: How fortunate. And how should you repay Alex?

Jane: Huh?

Jes: Don't you think he deserves some sort of reward?

Jane: I guess?

Jessica pushed Alex onto the sofa next to Jane. He winced as his bruised ribs came in contact with her elbow.

Jes: Well I'm off to bed. There's a spare bedroom, but erm, the sheets haven't been washed since my brother moved out. Years ago. Have fun!

Jessica headed off to her room. Before closing the door she glanced over to see Alex and Jane just sitting there, not talking at all.

Jes: Alex you dumbass.

She shut the door and locked it. Perhaps they needed their privacy.

Jane stared at one wall and Alex stared at the other. They sat there in silence as Jane sipped her Milo.

For the next 10 minutes, it was a contest to see who could stare at the wall longer. Perhaps they both were trying to count the cracks on the wall, if there were any.

Alex finally spoke.

A: You must really hate me.

J: Why?

A: Ben of all people. The very same guy who destroyed my concept of relationships by fucking my girlfriend.

For once, Jane actually fell silent. He was right. She could have chosen any guy in the world, even Wilson, yet somehow she chose Ben, knowing that it would hurt Alex the most.

A: But whatever, we're not together, you're free to choose whoever you want to fuck.

The tears welled up in Jane's eyes, but she refused to face him.

J: I'm sorry ok? I was being stupid.

A: Extremely.

J: Thank you for coming.

A: It's like a pattern. You get into trouble and I rescue you.

J: Hello? It happened twice only?

A: That's once more than enough.

J: What are you trying to say?

A: I don't know.

Jessica listened from the other side of the door. It did not seem to be going well.

It seemed like her plan to get them to reconcile was falling apart.

Christine unlocked the door to her house.

C: Ben?

There was no reply. The house was quiet.

She turned on the living room lights and pointed to a door.

C: That's his room.

The cops approached the room and knocked.

Cop: Benjamin Lee? It's the police.

There was no answer.

He tried the doorknob.

C: If it's locked, DO NOT break down my door.

Cop: It's not.

They entered the dark room. Christine turned on the lights in there as well.

It certainly looked like Ben had left in a hurry.

Whatever clothes he had were no longer in the cupboard, and all his personal belongings had been cleared.

C: What a surprise.

Cop: Ok. We'll put out an alert to be on the lookout for him. Does he have any known places that he frequents?

C: Is he being charged with any crime?

Cop: We'll investigate. We just want to bring him in for questioning.

C: I found him wandering in Katong Shopping Centre around one year ago. He said he ran away from home and had no place to stay.

Cop: Why would he run away? Didn't his family file a missing persons report?

C: Not that I'm aware of. He got into some trouble because of a girl I think. I don't really have all the details.

Cop: Alright. Give us a call if he contacts you or if you remember anything.

C: Sure.

The cops left and Christine began cleaning up the place.

Thank goodness Ben was gone. At least she would not have to sneak around just to meet Justin or Daniel.

But whatever could have possessed him to do what he did to Jane? Perhaps she should find out. But for now, she would just let the police handle it.

Unbeknownst to her, in a house somewhere in the East with red lanterns hanging in the driveway, Ben was happily lying with his face in between the legs of a young, nubile lady from Thailand.

He honestly was not expecting Wilson to agree to it, but somehow she had caught his eye while they were drinking. Somehow Wilson had received feedback that she was not really responsive to clients, and now that Ben had expressed some interest, he felt there was no harm in letting him try to get her to enjoy sex. If he succeeded, it was a win-win situation for all of them anyway.

And based on what he and his gang were hearing from outside the room, Ben was exceeding expectations. Even the other girls were surprised and had all gathered just to listen to the moans of the youngest girl in the house.

At just 21 years of age, she could definitely be the Ang Pai in years to come.

Wilson made a mental note to give Ben a big ang pow later on. Or perhaps he would just ask him to fuck all his girls just to test if they could sound genuine or not.

The dollar signs were already appearing in his head. His boss would definitely be pleased.

Old 09-08-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
FrankieDeJong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, very nice share!
Old 09-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2352 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting more updates
Old 11-08-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
skewball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2013 thread…

9 years later and im back full circle camping for updates and reliving my teenage years through these characters

Bro EoS’s threads are like the cupboard of narnia i disappear into to feel young again. Thank you for ur contribution to the community
Old 11-08-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so can Alex and Jane get together already?
Old 11-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skewball View Post
2013 thread…

9 years later and im back full circle camping for updates and reliving my teenage years through these characters

Bro EoS’s threads are like the cupboard of narnia i disappear into to feel young again. Thank you for ur contribution to the community
Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
so can Alex and Jane get together already?
I think they will never get together. Based on the opening chapter anyway. Then again, plans change, but no inspiration to write at the moment so everything that comes out is pretty fragmented and probably has no link.

Old 11-08-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
I think they will never get together. Based on the opening chapter anyway. Then again, plans change, but no inspiration to write at the moment so everything that comes out is pretty fragmented and probably has no link.
thanks for the great narration.. keep up the good work bro @EnigmaofSorrow..
Old 11-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for nice story.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

It's been a long time since I login.. good to see that the story is still ongoing 🤭
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1