The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Jessica si boh?
wow, i wanna try jessica , lucky saw this ... thx bro
Old 13-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Still no respond from lulu.
Text kiki and lucky got a slot almost immediately.
Really easily kena KC by her. Esp her smell.

Looks: same as per photos and videos but not that slim.
Massage: back stepping is good, will ask which part u feeling more tired.
Sensual: good and she really smell nice!
Rtm: Yes i like the non commercial feel
Old 13-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can try chanel chance haha
Old 13-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Tutu new pictures seem very appetising

Too bad no zhut zhut…
Old 13-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Ended my hiatus last weekend and decided to try the reasonably well reviewed Niko / Suki

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/niko-massage/

The ML : Am prepared for MILF but I have to say seeing her in the flesh, her age is telling. Wont reject but won't be wowed either. Her looks are OK at best.
The body: Kept herself reasonably well though not exactly in shape imo. Her pair of natural jugs are the highlight and very shiok to grope for sure. Very protective of her nipples though, didn’t try to suckle or tune at all. Oh the height listed definitely over declare too.
Service and Attitude: She is polite and attentive. No phone usage and chatting is not too bad.
Sensual and BJ: the supposed key selling point aside from her boobs, but honestly I feel kind of underwhelmed. Not that she slacks or lacklustre, she was fully committed and BJ was patient and lengthy. But overall, it doesn't feel as fulfilling as other similar service ML I have experience past and present. An An and Li Rou (RTC) for example, delivers it way better, or maybe just more suit my likings.
Overall: Decent choice if MILF is your cravings, playability is pretty good if you push the boundaries. Can't help but feel she sort of hold back quite a bit coz afterall we know she was listed as FL before and still offering, maybe selectively. I was asked..but politely declined, didn't even query her charges as I really am not feeling it with her.

I know some of us tend to feel she is already pretty well maintained considering her age, but to me that shouldn't be a plus point in our decision making, since the same dollar value can fetch other MLs whom are younger and dare I say, more skilled sensually than what I experienced with her.

RTM is a No for me. The entire session is fine but I have had better.
Old 13-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heibaihao View Post
I wonder if those popular ML like XE , AA or Angel will charge how much for overnight haha
Had An An for $500 before early in her stint.
Old 13-01-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cheryl-massage/

Anyone tried this MILF nuru before ? Hardly can find FR on her.
Old 13-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/cheryl-massage/

Anyone tried this MILF nuru before ? Hardly can find FR on her.
Many bros tried. She is not new at all.

My last visit was in 2021. I had an annual health check up in the morning. It turned out that the doctor was a lady. Private parts being thoroughly checked by an attractive lady doctor made me horny. I called a few MLs, Cheryl was the first to respond and I visited her immediately for nuru.

Cheryl is definitely MILF, easily late 30s. But she is quite charming for her age. She knows the nuru techniques well. She is very professional and you’ll get almost 1 hour of strong nuru. Bonus is that she speaks English quite well too. She used to live on her own in a studio condo unit. Nice environment and she is very hygienic; no security guard and nearby car park as well but far from MRT.

She has good reputation and a strong loyal customer base. I tried 3 times and consider worth trying.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Many bros tried. She is not new at all.

My last visit was in 2021. I had an annual health check up in the morning. It turned out that the doctor was a lady. Private parts being thoroughly checked by an attractive lady doctor made me horny. I called a few MLs, Cheryl was the first to respond and I visited her immediately for nuru.

Cheryl is definitely MILF, easily late 30s. But she is quite charming for her age. She knows the nuru techniques well. She is very professional and you’ll get almost 1 hour of strong nuru. Bonus is that she speaks English quite well too. She used to live on her own in a studio condo unit. Nice environment and she is very hygienic; no security guard and nearby car park as well but far from MRT.

She has good reputation and a strong loyal customer base. I tried 3 times and consider worth trying.
Thanks for such a detailed FR. What about her Playability ? Nice boobs ?

Never tried nuru before. Worth trying over a regular Massage ?
Old 13-01-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
For those who have their preferred regular ML, would you booked overnight sessions with them?
If so, how's the experience?
My ovn sessions increased significantly during the covid period .

Earliest i headed to her place was around 6pm? We went for food and drinks, took her for a spin around CBD area before heading back.

Latest was around 11pm and we just ordered food and drinks in.

They would need to do some chores like washing towels etc, but trust me, what they normally do is throw everything in, pour in the necessaries and let the machine do the work. There's even dryer available.

Of cos there is sleep and whatnot(in a proper bedroom), and depending on how close you are with them, sometimes they allow u to sleep in next day. Earliest i left was like 10am and latest i left was early afternoon.

Sometimes if the ML ask if u interested in OVN, say she give a high price and u reject politely, probably she'll think
1) u can't afford
or
2) stingy.
and of cos with that, subsequent sess might be awkward imo.

So do really think properly before u pop the question to them or hint interest.

And also i heard from one ML that it is a norm for them to charge high prices to cust they don't really like (whether u reg or not). Cos ultimately their aim is to deter them away from staying in their house for long hours.

I don't believe in whatever chem or what not for ovn sessions, ultimately it would just look bad on you when you in the first place know that they here for the money yet you want to 贪小便宜.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Thanks for such a detailed FR. What about her Playability ? Nice boobs ?

Never tried nuru before. Worth trying over a regular Massage ?
Playability - can grope boobs but cannot roam south. As I mentioned she is a matured lady and professional. So don’t expect a young girl playability from her. But she has nice attitude and will mske you comfortable.

Worth trying - if never tried, then definitely Yes. Best to try from someone who knows it well enough. It takes a lot of energy, not easy … so most practitioners are not SYT (more so because foreign travel is restricted severely, hence limited opportunities).
Old 13-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
https://sglonelyguy-8.com/wen-wen-massage

Tried Wen Wen recently. Only have time to report FR now

Looks: 8 (discount 20%. Looks pretty and slutty. Est around 30)
Boob: 8 (est big C, natural)
Body: 9 (slim body with abs and huge rack. Nice portion)
Shower: 8 (ashower with you. Action started during shower)
Massage: 6 (average massage)
Sensual: 8 (her sensual is arousing)
Service: 8.5 most of the service listed, service oriented
Gfe: 8 chatty lady and can click well
Overall: 8 good service by a lady with good figure
Rtm: yes
Old 13-01-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Playability - can grope boobs but cannot roam south. As I mentioned she is a matured lady and professional. So don’t expect a young girl playability from her. But she has nice attitude and will mske you comfortable.

Worth trying - if never tried, then definitely Yes. Best to try from someone who knows it well enough. It takes a lot of energy, not easy … so most practitioners are not SYT (more so because foreign travel is restricted severely, hence limited opportunities).
Thank you very much for your sharing. Much appreciated
Old 13-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Looks like i angered tutu fan boys~~~ got zapped into oblivion lol
Old 13-01-2022, 06:00 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster999 View Post
Told you this Xuan Xuan is not worth the time or money right!
How was your experience?
Agree with you. Not worth my time and money.
She ought to learn fast.
Her sis way way way better Gives me what I want and no double booking crap. Already told her sis where that noob ought to improve. See how it goes.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1