The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Most pple here visit 5 MLs per day 7 days a week la, so v fast finish the whole list liao so rtm lor
Wahahaha bro!!! No wonder so many people can rotate so often. Unfortunately I am not one of these people. I got other things to do, you know... like work. Lol.

Anyway, what silly reading to accompany my Sunday morning kopi-o.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/na-na-massage/

Saw a new listing and decided to try her out.

Place is central, got parking. Been there before but I cannot remember which ML.

Easy instructions and easier since I know which lift to head to so didn't have to spend too much time to look for it.

First impression differs a little from the pics, but video is a close representation. She is fair definitely. Led me to the room, handed me a clean towel and guided me to the shower, and pointed the listerine at the side if I want to use it.

After shower, she asked for payment upfront. Was a little disappointed and I started to worry it will be a bad session. Was asked to lie face up, another surprise. Thought she wanted to HJ me first, but she explained it is to help me relax. Lying face down is not as comfortable so she thought it will be nice to lie face up. She started to knead the thighs gently to relax it, then to the groin, a little like those JG techniques. Quite nice. About 10 mins later, turn over and started her massage. It was nice and above average. I requested for back stepping and she obliged. Had a really good massage before she starts her sensual play. The whole massage I believe took 30 mins?

I wasn't expecting much but she was quite cheeky, teasing me and when I finally turn over, I was quite horny. She was sticking real close in the foreplay which is a turn on. Her skin was smooth and moving her face really close to my little baby got me even hornier. Knowing that I am primed, she moved up placing her nice peachy boobs near my face, letting me taste that hard pinkish nips. Hands on my favourite part of her body, I exploded in no time with her holding tightly to me. It was really nice.

She went off to wash her hands after i cooled down and came back immediately to continue massaging my hands till times up. She is quite touchy, holding my hands and so on. GFE.

So for $110, very good value for money.

Very RTMable

Nice, is she SN or FN?
Old 12-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/na-na-massage/

Saw a new listing and decided to try her out.

Place is central, got parking. Been there before but I cannot remember which ML.

Easy instructions and easier since I know which lift to head to so didn't have to spend too much time to look for it.

First impression differs a little from the pics, but video is a close representation. She is fair definitely. Led me to the room, handed me a clean towel and guided me to the shower, and pointed the listerine at the side if I want to use it.

After shower, she asked for payment upfront. Was a little disappointed and I started to worry it will be a bad session. Was asked to lie face up, another surprise. Thought she wanted to HJ me first, but she explained it is to help me relax. Lying face down is not as comfortable so she thought it will be nice to lie face up. She started to knead the thighs gently to relax it, then to the groin, a little like those JG techniques. Quite nice. About 10 mins later, turn over and started her massage. It was nice and above average. I requested for back stepping and she obliged. Had a really good massage before she starts her sensual play. The whole massage I believe took 30 mins?

I wasn't expecting much but she was quite cheeky, teasing me and when I finally turn over, I was quite horny. She was sticking real close in the foreplay which is a turn on. Her skin was smooth and moving her face really close to my little baby got me even hornier. Knowing that I am primed, she moved up placing her nice peachy boobs near my face, letting me taste that hard pinkish nips. Hands on my favourite part of her body, I exploded in no time with her holding tightly to me. It was really nice.

She went off to wash her hands after i cooled down and came back immediately to continue massaging my hands till times up. She is quite touchy, holding my hands and so on. GFE.

So for $110, very good value for money.

Very RTMable
Nice FR .. will up u when I regain power.. just to check is she a syt of milf. Thanks
Old 12-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Nice FR .. will up u when I regain power.. just to check is she a syt of milf. Thanks
Listed as 26..

Do the usual +5-10 to age..

How to get syt lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Listed as 26..

Do the usual +5-10 to age..

How to get syt lol..
Jialat la 😂
Old 12-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobross90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonnn View Post
Thanks bro
Tried her too.. +1
Old 12-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Why need to think so much, ownself happy can liao
Most pple here visit 5 MLs per day 7 days a week la, so v fast finish the whole list liao so rtm lor

Where you got the data that most people visit 5 ML per day?
Even if cash is not an issue, such frequent visits will get bored and meaningless...
Old 12-06-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Where you got the data that most people visit 5 ML per day?
Even if cash is not an issue, such frequent visits will get bored and meaningless...
hes replying to a guy who says that he visits 4-5 ML a day.. so thats where he got his data from.

he just being sarcastic la
Old 12-06-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purgatory View Post
Lol..way it bounced seems like leh... But okie lah then it's a failed boob Job. Hahah
How much for the full?
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 12-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
New listing? What a name lol

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shui-duo-duo-massage/

Name seems to suggest will offer FJ

Is she new?
Saw the website feedback was dated 2018..........

香蕉男 says:
18/10/2018 at 23:01

人美!服务一流!是宝来的! 要好好珍惜。
Old 12-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Is she new?
Saw the website feedback was dated 2018..........

香蕉男 says:
18/10/2018 at 23:01

人美!服务一流!是宝来的! 要好好珍惜。
Returnee lah
Old 12-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Tried shan shan

Looks : 7.5 she is a syt 23 years old. Not as pretty as anyi but still ok
Massage : 7 not bad with strength
Body : 9 humongous pairs of tits. Can’t zhut just too bad. But syt cum boobs lovers should at least try once to squeeze those boobs 😆
Teasing : 7.5 ok la quite shiok
Hj : 7 she Moan while I squeeze her ridiculously humongous tits. But can’t zhut Haiz
After that finished with a head massage
In and out 40 mins
RTM : no but syt lover should at least try once but that boobs is worth that squeeze for $120 😂
Will go back to sugar and ranya and anyi rotation
Had her, nothing to shout out.
I asked if can zhut and asked me to top up. If I dun want to top up, just stick to her standard service. I was pissed off. Definitely no RTM for me.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Had her, nothing to shout out.
I asked if can zhut and asked me to top up. If I dun want to top up, just stick to her standard service. I was pissed off. Definitely no RTM for me.
Top up for zhut zhut or FN to me is utter BS..

It’s a pity bcos given her assets, she can make full use of it like Rayna..

Those who did not patronize her at BMC missed the boat liao..

No big deal actually.. She only has her tits to show.. The rest of her is very average and at times cmi lol..

Old 12-06-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Top up for zhut zhut or FN to me is utter BS..

It’s a pity bcos given her assets, she can make full use of it like Rayna..

Those who did not patronize her at BMC missed the boat liao..

No big deal actually.. She only has her tits to show.. The rest of her is very average and at times cmi lol..
Haha I will not RTM Shan Shan too. Too commercial service.

Any bros know of any SYTs who can French and zhut ?
Old 12-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
Haha I will not RTM Shan Shan too. Too commercial service.

Any bros know of any SYTs who can French and zhut ?
Rayna and Bi Er neh neh good, but Shan Shan one is a different feeling once u teh lol.. That’s why I say sayang she duwan make full use of those god given melons..

Bro frenching this kind of thing no point asking lah lol.. Is very subjective and selective kind of svc 的..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1