The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
was thinking of going for nicole. look pretty
She is worth a shot but add on service is not cheap ah

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 11-07-2022 at 09:59 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
How do you tell them to not start with the sensual part that quickly? Do you hint them that you still need abit more of the massage?
I don't go for the massage segment at all so for me when they want to commence the sensual too early I will just tell them still plenty of time and carry on chatting. But ya, telling them to massage for another 5 to 10 minutes will do the trick too bro.
Old 11-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xian Xian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Everyone has different preference. Dried orange is in season now..
96 Kumquat how? Worth trying?

Already settled things with her sister so wondering if should complete the combo lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Agree bro. But our expectations usually set by MRs we read here before we visit. Bros can decide if this ML is good at massage, or sensual or both. For me first session I tend to let ML dictate the routine. I like the surprises and the anticipation. And it is a way for me to know if the ML has the right ethical attitude as well.

I honestly miss the old days where it is a discovery and massage is the limelight then purely sensual. If just want sensual, there are other domes that provides exactly that. Maybe just tell the FLs to start off with a short simple non existent massage and you still get to bang her after.
Back when wolf site still rampant I do add pure FL into my mix but I have had enough sample size to conclude most of FLs MO don't suit my likings. Hence am pretty much a ML goer since wolf site was wiped out.

Haha I am your opposite, as in I find the routines of ML boring and at times can even tell they are bored of dishing out the same old repeatedly. My favourite MLs are those that can adapt to my preference without needing to stick to their scripts. That's how I get my excitement visiting new MLs, coz every ML reacts totally differently when thrown off guard
Old 11-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Thanks HY for the brutally frank sharing. It is very important. No sugar coating of any sort. You are one of the 5-6 bros here I trust in relation to the quality of sharing. The others would be Tom, SMRT, Kopiosteve and Franco (retired?)
Bro u sibei flatter me sia haha..

Sharing is always caring, but the spirit and true essence of it more or less no more liao.. Better to instead share and discuss among those u trust, rather than do it openly..

All the best in finding your next gem lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-07-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
puremoni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
maybe new home no space lol, her nuru was pretty good but not her strongest suit, she got more hidden superpowers
What superpower? Lol
Old 11-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 14
trashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to alltrashingguy is a name known to all

Didn't see any FR on Simi but decided to give her a try.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/simi-massage/

She mentioned she was here briefly for a few months last year.

I must say the picture and video are all her, but the angle and filter are done to perfection.

I'm a sucker for looks and i give her a 6. She is definitely nowhere near the advertise 23, maybe 33 +-.

Massage is really very basic but she is trying hard to please and checking if its ok. After i tell her I prefer a hard massage, she admit she cant do it and offer to Step on back. Overall you should be there if you are there for massage.

She does put in effort for sensual but its really average too.

Her advertise huge boobs size is right and probably the reason why you should be there if you like it. She did offer boob F**k as well which feels good, +1 to her for doing it. Do note that her tits are really saggy when sit up, do not expect shan2 kind of shape.

Overall the session is decent but will not RTM, another meh experience. As many bros have mentioned, experience in SLG can't keep up the past and maybe should take a short break from here.

Last edited by trashingguy; 11-07-2022 at 11:29 PM. Reason: remove location
Old 11-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mejustaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just asking...rate mostly stated 2xhj but is it really 2x? been to few but only 1x
Old 12-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Hmm im not sure about the bait and switch, but for me the girls from the compound(3 of them, not sure if they are the same exact 3 u are talking of apart from xin er) looked exactly as they are in their photos.
You understand what is bait and switch?

Nobody said they don't look like photo. Bait and switch means when u book A and but you get B. Meaning you don't get the person you booked.

But they all do look like their ads and to me they're ugly.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post

Yeah she was here last yr.

Look like she guzzles beer everyday. Hope the big beer gut is gone.

Pretty face but wasted fat like hippo.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
OMG! The mention of Liu Yi Fei brought back good memories of my RTC Abby. Time to check out KK. See who looks more like LYF.
A bit different. This KK looks more kampung than "Taiwan" Abby. And personality wise not as charismatic as abby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashingguy View Post

Do note that her tits are really saggy when sit up, do not expect shan2 kind of shape.
U want nicely shaped C cup? Look for KK. Not the best looking girl but she looks pure and untainted. But those firm and natural c cup tits are the best I've seen in 2021-2022. Better than shanshan.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
You understand what is bait and switch?

Nobody said they don't look like photo. Bait and switch means when u book A and but you get B. Meaning you don't get the person you booked.

But they all do look like their ads and to me they're ugly.

What a waste of bandwidth.

Yeah she was here last yr.

Look like she guzzles beer everyday. Hope the big beer gut is gone.

Pretty face but wasted fat like hippo.
What I'm saying is that i've been there a couple of times and what i see in the pictures is exactly what i got, never had them pulled a switcheroo on me before.. I'm not doubting you but i was just stating my personal experiences with them.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Legendary $150 HJ Abby

Quote:
A bit different. This KK looks more kampung than "Taiwan" Abby. And personality wise not as charismatic as abby.

U want nicely shaped C cup? Look for KK. Not the best looking girl but she looks pure and untainted. But those firm and natural c cup tits are the best I've seen in 2021-2022. Better than shanshan.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
96 Kumquat how? Worth trying?

Already settled things with her sister so wondering if should complete the combo lol..
Go for it. Uncle can only support you morally.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Legendary $150 HJ Abby
Lol why so expensive? She advertise 130 leh last time
Old 12-07-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
My error. I wanted to write $130

At that time, $130 was the highest for an ML compared to the $100-$120 range.

Quote:
Lol why so expensive? She advertise 130 leh last time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1