The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visited her yesterday, imo pretty 😍 but did not gave me the full hour..left around 48mins Inc shower..unlike shuang shuang..
Dude. 48 mins? You really time so accurate ah. And short of 12 mins to make up a full hour upset you? Seriously no need so calculative la
Old 17-07-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Great massage can find on SLG meh lol.. I think so far a few say Man Man 1 of the best?
”My” Arissa massage very good one hoooookayyyyy!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I agree, I have rtm Arissa a few times. Good massage and good release.
Old 17-07-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7702 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
quite like her massage n comfortable environment 😁
Old 17-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Dude. 48 mins? You really time so accurate ah. And short of 12 mins to make up a full hour upset you? Seriously no need so calculative la
It's impossible for Nicole to give the full one hour. Unless she can predict the exact time she can finish you off.

Unlike the rest, which can stop the "head massage" when the time is up
Old 17-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
That's true too but 300 no joke for me and us other average Joe's.
But well they have every right to say what's the price but I won't buy that.
Some big spenders are willing to book 3-4 hours to chit chat and rest. Not even for a bonk.

Certainly, I do not have such spending power. Seriously, I think there is more than one universe exists.
Old 17-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Jing Jing 晶晶

Location: non-condo, 1st timer be patience and follow her guidance. reasonable good size and clean.

Look: WYSIWYG. Her full lips is pretty sexy and give slight shuqi vibe. Look will grow on you. GND type.

Body: Highly reco for boobs lover (au naturel). Fair & smooth skin. if bush is slight trim will be fantastic thou no complain with the whole package.

Sensual: a novice in this trade, willing to learn, it brings back memories akin to making out with your first love.

Overall: RTM a resounding yes. Might not be here for long so enjoy while it last.
Old 17-07-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
When I saw your post, ....
Great massage can find on SLG meh lol.. I think so far a few say Man Man 1 of the best?
Oh MM, not visited her at new place. How is it? Really like her old place. Very nice location to chill on the weekend.
Old 17-07-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!urvan77 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-wei-massage/
saw this post in web but like not much review written, any bro visit her and how is the massage and happy ending, thank u guy
Old 17-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Ray06;21303841]
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post

Had a session with Yue Yue, 月月.
Look: Same as pictures.
Boobs: A
Size: Petite
Massage: Quite good
RTM: Not for me....one reason is cigarette smell
Thanks bro on tbe heads up ..cannot handle cigarette smell.
Old 17-07-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 3
massageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageguy2021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had the opportunity to visit Bi Er yesterday, apologies in advance for the long writeup.

Pretty looking milf (Sucker for her looks) and she wore just a white shirt and panties to welcome me after going thru the second door. She joked with me that she was afraid I was the police as I had no records in the database but decided to accept me as she was free at the timeslot I requested to book. Felt kind of bad for her as she told me one of her customers stole $ from her, and that incident happened in one of the sessions after she was caught in the raid.

Spacious room with a large bed, room slightly warm as aircons seem to very old and does not seem to have been serviced for a long period of time, even she was complaining that the room is very humid during noon.

Started with a simple massage which she puts in effort which was surprisingly relaxing, but not there for that. After the simple massage, she proceeded to stream her fingers along my body and at times rub against my ass crack, balls and rod. First time experienced motorboating after visiting over 10 MLs and Bi Er's tits sure were nice to grope and zhut. Very accommodating to most requests (Got rejected to do bf with oil as she said its hard to wash the oil off, but still got to try it without oil). Got to say, she sure knows how to work her hands during the deed, the twist and turns sure made me feel high and shiok. Fired near the 50 minute point, quickly went to wash up, paid and left.

Sadly shes gonna rtc at month end, considering the current batch of MLs, definitely gonna miss her when she goes back and will try to RTM once more before she leaves.
Old 17-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 3
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Had the opportunity to visit Bi Er yesterday, apologies in advance for the long writeup.

Pretty looking milf (Sucker for her looks) and she wore just a white shirt and panties to welcome me after going thru the second door. She joked with me that she was afraid I was the police as I had no records in the database but decided to accept me as she was free at the timeslot I requested to book. Felt kind of bad for her as she told me one of her customers stole $ from her, and that incident happened in one of the sessions after she was caught in the raid.

Spacious room with a large bed, room slightly warm as aircons seem to very old and does not seem to have been serviced for a long period of time, even she was complaining that the room is very humid during noon.

Started with a simple massage which she puts in effort which was surprisingly relaxing, but not there for that. After the simple massage, she proceeded to stream her fingers along my body and at times rub against my ass crack, balls and rod. First time experienced motorboating after visiting over 10 MLs and Bi Er's tits sure were nice to grope and zhut. Very accommodating to most requests (Got rejected to do bf with oil as she said its hard to wash the oil off, but still got to try it without oil). Got to say, she sure knows how to work her hands during the deed, the twist and turns sure made me feel high and shiok. Fired near the 50 minute point, quickly went to wash up, paid and left.

Sadly shes gonna rtc at month end, considering the current batch of MLs, definitely gonna miss her when she goes back and will try to RTM once more before she leaves.
Hi, may I ask whether she is FN or SN? And is it this Bi Er?

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/bi-er-massage/
Old 17-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Anybody manage to get reply from Jing Jing?
My number is in database.
But she didn't reply. Messages show "not read".
Nope, no luck this weekend for me. No response at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
SMS her, don't think she uses WA.
yes, SMSed. Think too many SMSes flooding her after all the rave reviews... LOL.....
Old 17-07-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Nope, no luck this weekend for me. No response at all.

yes, SMSed. Think too many SMSes flooding her after all the rave reviews... LOL.....
The hype will die down..then you can try again lol
Old 17-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tryingonly86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Lollo last week just because of her syt face.

Massage is almost non existence, but she is hot and flirty la .. location wise, it is better you drive. Quite a few parking space as well.

Very chatty, and be careful as she not paiseh to ask things from you one.

Not sure about other people, but I think can unlock more with alot of $. I didn't agree though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1