The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by papanapa View Post
thank you for the update bro. might plan year end trip for holiday always bkk now i want explore different places
Try the disco M I think is the name if is still there
Old 21-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
kakasika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I assume is Dankok ? I think my spelling wrong. But don’t go there lah. Is a wild Wild West
from the descriptive wild west i assume its dangerous ?
Old 22-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Try the disco M I think is the name if is still there
u mean M Club? it is still open...
I wonder if those small take away "ktv" house are still opened...
Old 22-07-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
u mean M Club? it is still open...
I wonder if those small take away "ktv" house are still opened...
I don’t know is it still open, just asking him to try if still open for business
Old 25-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What is your range of this cheap ladies drink? 80-100bhat is it cheap?
And No cheap ladies drink lah, go and enjoy urself forget about the price, fuck the girls

The price will be cheaper then Singapore
Went hatyai twice this year. But i only went kiss wandang. Not sure of any place to go? Library? Got pr? Forte is opened back. And how is the zone club u talk about? And the pickup girls for 5k 6k the place? Need to really know someone to go around there or else only stuck to the place tuk tuk brings. Is kiss lounge. Open for pickup?
Old 25-07-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by choh4kk4i View Post
Went hatyai twice this year. But i only went kiss wandang. Not sure of any place to go? Library? Got pr? Forte is opened back. And how is the zone club u talk about? And the pickup girls for 5k 6k the place? Need to really know someone to go around there or else only stuck to the place tuk tuk brings. Is kiss lounge. Open for pickup?
So go and know some local and spend some money and they will bring you. I go and know some of local and ofcoz i need to pay for the drink and some allowance for them and they will take care of u. Ladies will come.

And I have few ladies drive me anywhere I want and of coz some money and she will take care of u
Old 26-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So go and know some local and spend some money and they will bring you. I go and know some of local and ofcoz i need to pay for the drink and some allowance for them and they will take care of u. Ladies will come.

And I have few ladies drive me anywhere I want and of coz some money and she will take care of u
by getting to know the thai locals are you referring to meeting new people in thailand during the trip ? must be careful
Old 26-07-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
choh4kk4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro the hard part is to know the locals. Can gai siao some places more to drink and place to visit?
Old 26-07-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankandwang View Post
by getting to know the thai locals are you referring to meeting new people in thailand during the trip ? must be careful
Of coz need to be careful, basically Thai people are kind but don’t give them a chance
Old 26-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Of coz need to be careful, basically Thai people are kind but don’t give them a chance
yes agreed. one precaution is never flaunt money, regardless of where you are. even singapore also will have people try to cheat you.
Old 26-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankandwang View Post
yes agreed. one precaution is never flaunt money, regardless of where you are. even singapore also will have people try to cheat you.
They are kind enough to take care and some allowance will do, not like other country they want more allowance
Old 26-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
They are kind enough to take care and some allowance will do, not like other country they want more allowance
Quite true. The % of meeting kind people alot higher.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 7
Flexxi008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of heading to hdy since airtix seems cheap this month. However my last trip was almost 10yrs ago when Hollywood still exists. Which hotel is recommended? The last I stayed was opp lee gdn, I think it was called central or grand central. many tks in advance and fr be provided if I'm going
Old 02-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Serge80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from Hat Yai over the weekend, so a quick update like one of the bros did earlier.

Stayed in a hotel near the Lee Gardens area, was hoping to find a MP to have some action nearby but nothing to be found, at least nothing in the open. Did a Thai massage but no GQ.

Next day at Songkhla old town, did a full body oil massage, this time round had a lot more teasing but still no GQ. went back with blue balls.

Finally decided to look up on WeChat, found a lot more action there and eventually decided to have a ladyboy come up to my room for a massage. The massage was not great, everything else was very good.

I did not go to any bars or pubs as it's not my scene, but if you are looking for a massage with HJ or BJ you are better off in other bigger cities.
Old 07-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sonicx88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there 4/8-6/8 here are the activity
1. Stay in Kiss Gardenhome Hotel - below are the reason
a. there gals for ST and LT @ lvl 2
- PR - 4200 LT
- Model and super model - 5500 to 6500
Recommeded time to go 7 PM onward.
b. Lounge Kiss Garden and KTV . Which one you prefer. Lounge Music only no band or go down got band. KTV as usual
3 categories
- sit with you in lounge and drink- cannot XXX
- ST drink and XXX
- LT drink and XXX
Recommended Mummy - Peanut
Recommended time to go 10 PM onward on lounge, PUB
But if you stay there. go on 7 PM onward book the gals. The super model always finish fast. Do remember, they will go back at 6:30 am or 2 shot, which ever come first. If you looking for more , do nego with the gals

you can bring own liquor - Charge THB 500 - cockage, additional ICe - THB 100, Titibis - THB 100, water or soda - each bottle is THB 100.

For gals just sit and drink with you is min THB 1000 , excluding vodka.
Min Vodka 2 , they will ask your permission before open. each set is THB 400.

Can CC or pay in THB. RM is not acceptable

2. Cheaper option - LT and ST
- LT - THB 2000 - THB 2500
- ST - THB 1000
location - Nipatuhit 1 Soi 2 - go after 8 -9 pm. you can go after 3-4 am and got discount . If you driving , park outside and walk inside. 2 shop we checked, quality better than dannok . Professional or depend on luck. go and see before pickup. Tips excluded

3. Forte hatyai - flower and tequila joint - Careful. I kena kapak and got nothing. BUT , the band is good.. can sing hokkien , mandarin, malay, english and of course Thai. You can enjoy the gals there.
Do remember the gals will force you to buy tequila in TRAY.

4. Kiss Channel Pub, Hatyai - confirm Closed. Gals told me about Kiss Wan Dang- never been.. too tired
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1