The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 17-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

This is how you should enjoy batam

1) Arrived at Harbourbay Ferry Terminal
2) BF/Lunch at the terminal
3) Walk to Pacific Place and check in. (Normally they only allow check in at 2pm, but I told them when the guest leave can I check in early. They ok one, but you just have to hang around the lobby around 12-1pm to disturb them)
4) After check in to your room, cheong ahhhhhhhhh.... Go down and take the lift from the back of the hotel to level 8 Octupuss SPA, Massage and HJ) Join their member for discount. QUite worth it
5) After Massage go back to the room rest a while
6) Then proceed to walk to harbourbay shopping mall and catch a movie.
7) After movie, just nice early dinner at WEY WEY live seafood and enjoy the scenery with a pack of cig and beer
8) After makan take a slow walk and maybe if you like singing, go straight to M1 KTV and book a room. Minimum you will spend $100sgd. You can sing whole night. The room is so big you will wonder why?
9) If you are tired after few hours of singing, you may leave the place and slowly walk back to your hotel.
10) As you walk back to your hotel, you realise there is many food stalls selling supper. I think all taste about the same. They use alot of MSG in their soup and cooking. Have supper before going back to room.
11) Rest a while in room and start to do make up and dress up because you guys need to cheong again at pacific disco which is downstair. $50k per person for entry which inclusive of a cheapskate beer that taste like water.
12) Music and bass is too loud for me, dont really enjoy the environment but who cares, I go and pick up girls. You will find many girls coming to intro themselves to you and pester you to buy drink. I dont like because some are really cannot make it. I just ignore and pretend not to hear them. They will keep asking you question and tap your shoulder. You can simply ignore and show the hand signal dont want. Those who have no skill will simply fall into their trap although it doesnt kill to buy them a drink, its only 7-8 dollars. LOL. For me I just sit and listen to the bass and drink to relax... My friend initially say dont want and girl not chio, but after she touch his nipple, the next minute you see my friend hand on the breast squeeze. I look at him and he got that fuckdup bo bian look. He also bought drinks for her. Someone who is stingy like him, I am surprise. LOL... Then I find a chance to go toilet and pull him along. I ask him why and what happen. He still can say I dont like her, she keep offering herself to me. Talking cock. I can say, he fall into the trap. End of the night the girl actually want to follow him back to the hotel thinking my friend like her. My friend rejected but she keep following behind and pester. Scary right.... In the end my friend give tip and taxi money to her so that can brush her off. She tulan and walk off. I told my friend, you gave her that impression you wanna call her, its his fault.

For Picking up girls-
Some girls will quote you 1 million (chio ones trying to test me whether I stupid or not), most will quote 500k for short time. You need to nego to your comfort level. I also notice the most girls between 10pm-1am... other than that ghost town

Last edited by verykeen; 17-06-2016 at 05:11 PM.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
Stay around Nagoya Hill, there are a number of hotels here, from cheap to average price. Within walking distance, you can get a FJ at the Delta Spa.
Unless that place has changed drastically, you cannot get a FJ in Delta Spa... Pls correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your statement is factually incorrect....
Old 17-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Unless that place has changed drastically, you cannot get a FJ in Delta Spa... Pls correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe your statement is factually incorrect....
I have made correction if that is what you want. There is no right or wrong to this, just depend whether you get it or not. Nonetheless, it is weekend, happy cheonging and thanks for the direction on Octopuss, I will up your reputation after I recovered my power. Cheers !!!
Old 17-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownAway View Post
I have made correction if that is what you want. There is no right or wrong to this, just depend whether you get it or not. Nonetheless, it is weekend, happy cheonging and thanks for the direction on Octopuss, I will up your reputation after I recovered my power. Cheers !!!
Wow, if u really did manage to score a FJ in Delta Spa, then I salute u. Well done!! Good achievement for you.

U're most welcome on the directions to Octopuss Spa, it was nothing. Just simple sharing in line of the spirit of this thread. Hope u have fun there and share FR/MR if you kena good service (or bad).

Cheers and good weekend ahead.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Yes, you are right. By right, FJ is not one of the service offered at Delta Spa. But, you're behind closed doors. What's to say that you can't give the cewek an offer she can't refuse? I always get fj at Depat spa. But, too bad she's gone back to Jakarta already.
Old 17-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!BlownAway is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, you are right. By right, FJ is not one of the service offered at Delta Spa. But, you're behind closed doors. What's to say that you can't give the cewek an offer she can't refuse? I always get fj at Depat spa. But, too bad she's gone back to Jakarta already.
Yes, true, the yes or no depends on $$$. All girls have a price, just that some are more expensive than others and others can be more easily fuxk like those at booking joints.
Old 17-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just passing by...

Show you guys my fav 37 rb rp makan. Murtabak spesial
with Satay.

Keep the FRs coming.
Old 17-06-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genm79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, gonna be going to Batam for the 1st time. Any recommendations?

Mainly is for a good relaxing massage. I think my friends booked a hotel at Nagoya, around that area would be best. Special optional but a great bonus.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from a 4D3N in Batam with 2 other friends.

1st day:

Saya bisa cakap melayu.
Took Batam fast (to and fro $49) to harbourbay terminal.
Change $50 (rate was 9700 at a corner shop near the terminal) Stock my Malboro Red there. 22k rupiah. Can get 20k rupiah around shophouses around Formosa hotel area.
Personal taxi driver Mr Henry pick me up.
My driver has never been late for any appointments and he replied fast even for last minutes in wee hours. I always pay 5k rupiah below the standard market rate for each trip.

Check in to Da Vienna Boutique Hotel. Only 2 people at the counter. Was told to wait. Managed to check in at 130pm. Room was fantastic at about $43 per day from agoda, deluxe Kings room. Modern style and about 300m away from Formosa hotel if you know how to cut and walk.

OTOT and then went to Nagoya Shopping Mall. Saw a lot of tudong indon girls eating openly inside the cafes and restaurants. Went to a money changer. To me this is the best so far ever.
Even those in front of Formosa hotel lose out. If don’t believe check it out on your own. At least 3k rupiah more for every $100. Rate was 9780 best price during the 3Days.

Walk walk. Makan abit and went to Eska Spa and Wellness opposite A&W.
Took the 3 in 1 package + facial total is 770k. 2.5hours. Facial is 300k but super worth it for the price. Massage probably can get at other places better standard and cheaper.

Went to buy groceries and went back to hotel to rest. Night is up. Went to Wei Wei Seafood at Harbourbay. Bought 1 tub of rice, steam fish, la la, gong gong, fried garlic chicken, kangkong, omelette with 6 drinks cost about 470k rupiah.

Time check 1030pm. Went to M1 KTV. Minimum spend in room is 1juta only for drinks. 2 mummys came in. One is the indon mummy for indon girls, the other one is viet & china mummy. Indon girls came in for parade. WOW! About 40+ indon girls around there came in. Don’t even have space to stand. At least 15 are syt. Some even looks underage. Viet and china girl parade is about 15 girls. Business seems bad during this month there.
Bought 1 chivas and 2 beer of jug, 4 green tea and 6 cokes as mixers. Together with the fruits and “keropok”, cost is around 2.5juta. So around $80 per person.

Room is super spacious and big.

Girl sitting: 300k for indon girl. 1juta for viet and china (No butterfly). For viet and china, LT is 2.5juta excluding sitting fee.
Playability depends on chemistry with girl and how wild the girl is.
I took and innocent 20 year old indon girl.

Went off at 230am back to hotel.
Name of girl: Dina (But I know her real name). She is a very shy girl. Only 2 months in M1
Ht: ard 1.58m
Wt: ard 44kg
Frenchkiss: Yes for me.
Cathbath: Nil
BBBJ: Yes. New to this. 3/10
Painting: Allow
GFE: 7/10
Fj: Fcuking tight. Able to accommodate to various position but can see her “tired” after at least 20mins of pumping. Release on body. 2x one before sleep and one after wake up.
Price: Never talk about it back in KTV room. Mummy didn’t know as she went through backdoor to meet me straight in hotel. Pass her 1juta and tell her I be taking her every night. No resistant. Got her number and everything.
She went back home at 1pm.

End of Day 1 Night 1.

To be Cont............
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 18-06-2016 at 01:26 AM.
Old 18-06-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2:

Went out for lunch at Nagoya Shopping Mall as most of the makan places at the shophouses are closed in the day. Can’t be bother with the breakfast at Da Vienna. Friend said a lot of good spread but taste wise not there.

Came back hotel. Start with our day 2 mission. We Chat Look Around. Hunting for FL. Manage to get 3 good girls. All of them is 1.2juta long time. Went for dinner around Formosa hotel there and get ready to greet our girls in room. Hotel receptionist called and I told them to let the girls go up. Girls came in on time at 9pm. We drank Gin + sprite in my room. Total 6 of us.
Drank, chit chat and a little teasing till 1030pm.
The girls went back to my friends room. We proceed with 1 shot first.

My girl:

Name: Fe**y (Looks better and even more sluttish in real life)
Height: 1.56m
Weight: 43kg
Catbath: SOP 6/10
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: Yes
FJ: Wild and willing to accommodate. Not too loose but not tight either. Perhaps have quite a few customers since she was 18. 7/10. Total 2 shots. ! before disco, 1 after disco.

Went to Pacific Disco at 1145pm. Main hall was almost empty.
Went to 2nd level karaoke + balcony. Room not too big or small either. Quite run down but not too bad.
Bought 1 chivas, 7 coke and 3 green tea. Total cost about 1.6juta. About $50 per person.
Open a lot of Dangdut songs. Grind non -top in room.
Finish the bottle around 230am and went back to hotel.
Main hall closes at about 145am.

Went back hotel, both tipsy. Super wild sex. 8/10.
My girl wanna stay and sleep until noon but her other friend want to go home at 5am. Her friend have a bf (that’s what my friend told me, so is like fcuk and fcuk off those kind). So I didn't force her to stay and let her off.
Gave her 100k tip.
Good but not sure why I don’t wish to take her again. Maybe I just want super tight pussy in batam.

My M1 KTV cewek called me at 145am at pacific disco earlier on. Told her I was too tired as I had “watersport” in day and I will call her back later.
So back-up plan here it comes.

So once my cewek went off, called her and said I am awake but can’t sleep and ask her come down. She straight away ring my doorbell in 30mins time.
Had a quick sex. Bathe and cuddle to sleep.
Woke up at 2pm. Noon sex and her roommate friend call her and asked where she is. As nobody knows she been sleeping with me. Hehe.
Told her I will give whatever I am left with on my last day. She said okay as she trust me.
So damage $0 for the time.

End of 2nd day 2nd night.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 22-06-2016 at 03:39 AM.
Old 18-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Samster

Day 3:

As it was my last day, OTOT walk around in Nagoya Shopping Mall and makan at Foodpoint. Chicken Rice was 22k rupiah. Tried to make eye contact with some cewek but am still kinda shy to go to approach time. Same shit in Singapore too. Haha.

Walk around Formosa area. Walked to Bunga and New Berry at about 5pm. Front door is closed. Saw few men sitting in front of the front closed door. Perhaps they are the OKTs? One of them at New Berry called from far but not sure why I didn’t wanna go and talk to him. Chances are he wanna show me the backdoor to the shop.

Tapao my dinner and slowly eat in hotel watching amazing spiderman.
Time is 10pm. Walk to Permata Indah just across the road from Da Vienna Hotel. It is just beside Windsor Foodcourt. Open around 9pm during Ramadhan Month.

First time entering the place. Went in alone. There a few billard tables, sofa concept perhaps about 8 of them, big screen for karaoke open to all and a small dancefloor. Quite dead. Saw 2 couples inside.
Walk in turn right straight ahead is the fish tank.

Mamasan clap hands all the girls fall in for me. Wow kinda stress as I was alone. Total strength by right according to mamasan and was about 40.
But only about 25 was there. Price range from 700k to 1.3juta. Most of them are milf. Perhaps less than 5 syt. Average age I guess is about 29?

Bought a jug first which cost 161k rupiah. Sing some songs. Cheers with mamasan and ask her to bring the girl whom make good eye contact with me. Mummy quote 1.1juta. Didn’t bother to negotiate as I came in alone but regret as my girl go end up taking the taxi outside which cost me 50k rupiah when my hotel is like 150m away.

Back in hotel we drank few glasses of Gin and tease non-stop. Sex was under full lights on. First 2 cewek wanna off most of the lights.

My girl:

Name: Jessy
Height: 1.64m
Weight: 51kg meat at right places.
Catbath: 8/10 Lick almost everywhere except the asshole
Frenching: Yes and vigorous
BBBJ: skillful and trained 8/10 but I like it wet with saliva
Painting: Yes she like it a lot and can cum easily from it.
FJ: Wild can fcuk long with no complain. Give you the look from behind when doggy. Did many various positions. No complains. Pussy most loose of all the 3 girls during my trip but it is not loose. Average tightness. 8/10
Shower. Smoke awhile while while try handjob me and we proceed with 2nd round. Another 30mins at least.

Once done, she shower throughoutly and wear her pyjamas. After about 1 hour of chatting, she asked me if can go home as she wanna fast later. Giving her the benefit of doubt, I let her go. Give her only 50k for taxi. She went off at about 330am.

Straight away called my M1 cewek. Asked her where she is as I told her I playing pool with friends and will call her once im done. She told me she just reach home from work. Ask her to change and she arrived at 4am sharp.

Coz is my last night. My ammo all I wanna released.
“Make love” with her as soon as she arrives. Cuddle, watched tv and talk about “our future” before we both fall asleep.

Woke up at 10am for a super long morning sex. Pack my stuff. Gave her my leftover bottle of Gin, card for Foodpoint and 1.4juta for the 2nd night and 3rd night. And told her to keep in touch with me. She “salam” my hand at the lobby and we kiss non-stop in the lift, hopefully the CCTV didn’t catch it. Checkout at 1230pm.

Ferry was at about 6pm.

Walk at Nagoya Shopping Mall, had lunch there. Rain was kinda heavily. But had time left. So head to Kings Massage at Formosa. Apparently the massage they did it in “hotel rooms” instead of spa room during the day. Took a 1hr massage at 90k rupiah.

My cewek:
Name: Sista
Ht: 1.62m
Wt: 47 petite size
Massage: 8/10 good enough for me. Butt all fully massaged.
Special: She ask if I want head massage and I said no and so she say want the massage at the bottom head or not cheekily. I said can.
Provided if she can accepts 150k rupiah as I said I had no more rupiah left to spare or leftover SG money. Of course she looks sad lah. But I said can lah better than nothing. Maybe next time I come talk you “jalan jalan” on your off day.

She said okay. But never strip off the top. I wanna ask her to strip off her top but abit rude since she never auto once she starts to urut batin with me. Then I said I give u total 300k rupiah including the 90k 1hr normal massage price, open ur top and sit beside me when I am about to cum.
So yeah B cup tetek. My other hands were inside her jeans and inside the g-string roaming her butt while the other hand was raba raba her both tetek and punat. Wanna suck it but she was only looking at my dick all along. So I didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable too much for just 210k. I am not sure how some Bros manage to go at 100k with top off, (the cewek must be super milf I guess).

We exchange contact and said goodbye.

My taxi driver and my 2 friends waiting me in the cab at Formosa Hotel lobby and off we go to Habourbay terminal.

Total expenditure for 4D3N in batam for myself: $888++ (all in include hotel and ferry)
Ceweks: M1 cewek (3 diff sessions, 2x each session), WeChat Cewek (2x), Permata Indah (2x), King’s Massage(1x hj)

Any Bros who wish to exchange good contacts especially ceweks do PM me. Thanks.
Old 18-06-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Just passing by...

Show you guys my fav 37 rb rp makan. Murtabak spesial
with Satay.

Keep the FRs coming.

Nice satay padang n murtabak from the stall near nagoya plaza hotel bro?
Old 18-06-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Just to add-on,in King massage there is no in-house massage inside the MP itself. If you want in-house massage,the girl will lead you to a hotel room in Formosa itself,hehehe...meaning they are using a hotel room for in-house massage .....
I suppose this hotel in-room massage is only for this Ramadan period until 6 July 2016 ???
Old 18-06-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Those who like delta spa can stay at this budget hotel Amaris which is just next to Delta Spa
You have another option. Open just a couple of weeks. Check this out.

Old 18-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
You will find many girls coming to intro themselves to you and pester you to buy drink. I dont like because some are really cannot make it. I just ignore and pretend not to hear them. They will keep asking you question and tap your shoulder. You can simply ignore and show the hand signal dont want. Those who have no skill will simply fall into their trap although it doesnt kill to buy them a drink, its only 7-8 dollars. LOL. For me I just sit and listen to the bass and drink to relax... My friend initially say dont want and girl not chio, but after she touch his nipple, the next minute you see my friend hand on the breast squeeze. I look at him and he got that fuckdup bo bian look. He also bought drinks for her. Someone who is stingy like him, I am surprise. LOL... Then I find a chance to go toilet and pull him along. I ask him why and what happen. He still can say I dont like her, she keep offering herself to me. Talking cock. I can say, he fall into the trap. End of the night the girl actually want to follow him back to the hotel thinking my friend like her. My friend rejected but she keep following behind and pester. Scary right.... In the end my friend give tip and taxi money to her so that can brush her off. She tulan and walk off. I told my friend, you gave her that impression you wanna call her, its his fault.

For Picking up girls-
Some girls will quote you 1 million (chio ones trying to test me whether I stupid or not), most will quote 500k for short time. You need to nego to your comfort level. I also notice the most girls between 10pm-1am... other than that ghost town
You made a good point.

The girls in Pacific have hard time to find a customer who gives them some money.
Most of them are not pretty and, said frankly, behave too aggressively for my taste. I hate being chased around the hall. Not "scary" indeed (scary of what?? they are poor ladies just seeking company), but certainly I don't like those bad manners.

However, we should have respect anyway and not give one the impression we want to take one for ST or the night, if we have not such intention.
I think you "instructed" appropriately you friend. At the end, I am happy to see you were gentlemen and left a tip to the lady. She deserved it, or she would have just wasted the night because your friend gave her the impression he had "serious" intentions (no, I don't mean marry her ).

About rates in Pacific main hall, please consider that we are at the low level of Batam nights. NEVER agree an overnight booking with a lady met there. Try her first and see if you become friend (possible, very possible, I have had several good friends met there who gave me a real good time over my holidays).
For ST:
- 1 million is to test the stupid, as you say (once, a mamasan asked me 2 or 3 millions for her viet girls LOL)
- 500k is the standard rate (don't even ask how much. if you like one and she seems good girl and reliable*, propose 500 and she will say YES)
- 400k or less can be negotiated (many girls are desperate in Pacific. Few customers and stingy there, but many girls and most not pretty)

On one of my first visits to Batam, I got a girl for 400 with 3way service. Now, I offer 500 because I want the girl be happy with me. If she considers me a good customer, she does her best to make me happy hoping i call her back. Best satisfaction is mutual, right?

*The problem with girls in disco is that some can be nasty once in room. Not many, but when you meet such a girl, it's a problem. Stealing something is an example, but not the only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1