The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 10-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Wow Kimsiew, I dont care if its real or fiction, but your story is damn steamy.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

@ KimSiew769, I cannot give you rep points anymore but that was an awesome story! thanks for sharing!!
Old 10-08-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kleptrocat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another nice share bro KimSiew769, thanks!!
Old 10-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Another super long story . . paiseh

My colleague Julian is maybe early 30s married to a beautiful wife in her late 20s in oil and gas industry - We do hang out occasionally after work for drinks near our office. i always fantasied gong to his place and take his wife's panties and jerk.. but never had the chance.

sometime back, Julian was tested positive for Covid, he message me to let me know the "news" and also ask me to help settle some work related things.

the same day in the afternoon, he messaged me and ask me to do a favour for him - he had some stuff on his desk that he was supposed to passed to his mother-in-law that day as she is leaving for a short trip and ask me if i could help arrange for a courier to send it over to her (they were not living together)- i told him sure will make arrangement.

When i realized it was her MIL's passport that he wanted to courier to her, i told him that its better i pass it to her directly (since i dont want to be responsible if anything happen to her passport)

so he passed me her address and contact and told me he will inform her that i will drop off after work that day and ask me to message her when i reached her place.

When i was about to leave the office, i whatsapp his MIL and inform her i will be at her place in 30 mins. she replied asking me to message her when i am reaching, as she is also on her way back and will meet me at the block's void deck so i dont have to park.

When i reached, messaged her and met her (after some hiccups) i was stunned - her MIL is an attractive mature woman - dressed in yoga tights and a sports top wearing a pair of sandals - definitely not the usual MIL i know because the way she walks and her posture is so perfect... she apologized and told me she just finished her gym and got held up.

About her MIL - Esther in her 50s widowed and retired. i did heard from Julian during our drinking session that she is a very well-traveled career woman before she retired and became a freelance pilate instructor. She reminded me of a former actress, Wong Lilin.

We chat briefly after i passed her the passport and also talk about Julian's covid situation .. and i left as i parked the car at the loading bay

when i reached home, i saw her whatsapp message thanking me for making the trip to her place - i replied and ask her to have a good trip etc and that night, we chat a bit more and found out she is taking a cruise with her gym buddies - told her i have never been on a cruise before and was curious. Next morning, i message her and wish her a safe trip and have lots of fun - she replied with a icon of a smiley face with hearts -

The next few days she would message me pictures of the trip and pictures she took of the sea and sunset (women are obsessed with sunset haha) and i would reply and continue the chat - in a very strange way, over the next 3-4 days we didnt stop chatting and sharing photos - whenever she send me her cruise photos of beautiful sea - i would send her images of the road or office (like she is making me jealous)

the last night of her cruise, she send me a message of her dinner and hashtag #cominghome - i reply her #welcomehome and ask her if she need me to pick her up - there was a delayed in replying my question - after 15 mins of so she replied with 🤭 (shy icon) - that moment, i know hoseh liao.

I had to search for the cruise arrival details as i dont know any information and found it. next day i left office early and went to pick her. I hide at the arrival - just in case "someone" was with her or came for her..

About nearly 30 mins, she came out - there were 3 others (all of them attractive MILFs) and they were all chatting and laughing at something when they walked out .. i caught her look around like searching for someone at the arrival and i waited, just in case some man walk out (since i know her son-in-law) .

The group stopped at the arrival area lobby and she was still looking around. so i message her to tell her she looks good in her green tee and she looked up and scanned the lobby and message me "you are here??"

i replied that i am not sure if i shd show myself since she is with her friends. she replied and just ask me to show myself.. so i thick skinned walk towards them (thinking if this was a good idea at all - since i have to still work with Julian in the company)

When i walked towards them, i heard the group look at my direction and started making the sound "woow..." like making fun of her - so i introduce myself (minus the part that i am her son-in-laws colleague) . one of her friends asked me if i am the one that is taking Esther's attention from them at the cruise as she is always on the phone and then they laugh and Esther tries to shut them up.

Anyway, the rest didnt had anyone to pick them up, so Esther suggest we head for a drink before living.. at the end, we ended up at Satay Club and chat like old friends - all of them are extremely friendly

After that i send her back (after dropping all her friends home) and on the way back to her place, she actually called my colleagues's wife (her daughter) and tell her she is back and asked about Julian.. turns out both Julian and his wife was infected .. so she asked if they need her to bring anything or food over - during the call, Esther keep looking at me like we are already together and talking about our son-in-law and daughter (even thou i not so old) - after awhile she even turn the phone on speaker mode and i can even hear my colleague talking in the background . . . gosh

Turns out that they need her to get some groceries and food since they cant leave home. i offered to do that after i dropped her off. But she says no cause it will aroused the suspicion if i go up since they were talking to her not me. so i suggested that we can drop her stuff and go get the stuff and send her there.. she says no but i insisted.

when we were at the supermarket getting the groceries, it was super intimate like how a couple goes out for groceries - i noticed every men in the supermarket was staring at her ( in her light blue lululemons and a tee) - tbh, i would if i saw her in the supermarket - her VPl are so obvious, she was wearing a V thong inside and her body is so perfect - small boobs but who cares lol..

anyway, we brought the stuff and i drop her at my colleagues place and she went up (had to park somewhere they couldnt see my car from their window upstairs) then she offered to buy me dinner for helping her.. i told her maybe another day since she was just back and prob need to unpack and get some rest..that night we chatted on whatsapp till i fell asleep . . . haha

Next few days, we chat almost every day/night and Julian was back to work.
finally on friday night, i was about to meet one of my FB, Esther message me and ask if i want to have dinner.. i ask her where and she send me a pic of a pot of beef stew and hashtag #home - i immediately cancel my FB meet-up - and went over.

Esther live with her youngest daughter Eve 23 but she is away in Japan for a 3 months attachment programme.. we finished up the entire pot of beef stew and a bottle of red wine. talked till the wee hours at her balcony sofa.

we kissed, a long intimate kiss while holding to our wine glass and then just sat there with her in my arms - kissing her forehead, smelling her hair - listening to her talk softly about her students at her pilate class.. and suddenly randomly telling me how she got so aroused seeing one of her male indian student rod through his tights, she think it was intentional..

i place the glass on the floor turn to look at her and kiss her again - this time, my kiss was passionate - a move to let he know i want her.. she let out a soft moan.. and whisper to me "go inside? neghbours can see us."

so we went to her room (which was closed all this while) - the aircon was turned on and the room smells of bergamot essential oil and there was some soft blues music playing in the background (gosh she had all these prepared ahead of time..)

we stood behind the door after she close it and kissed - my hands on her hair and face - touching her softly.. her hands was around my waist caressing my back while we kissed..

next moment after we stopped kissing she move her head downwards and pull my tee up and started licking my nipples and then kneel down and pull down my shorts and kissed my rod through my briefs.

she knows what she is doing and what she wants definitely - the next moment, my rod is in her mouth - she suck it like a hungry woman making a the slurping noise and she would occasionally would push my entire rod into her and then look at me - she definitely behave like a "hungry" woman - maybe imagniing my rod to be that indian student one

i pull her up and kiss her again, and then i turn her around with her back facing me and her hands on the door (like how the police would frisk search a suspect) and i pull down her tights, exposing her tiny nude thongs and leaving the tights half way on her knee so she can move .. then i pull her butt closer to me bended and i enter her .. gosh she was so wet when i enter her - she gave out a loud moan and said "gosh.. you are big"

i move my rod slowly into her while i noticed that she moved her butt sensually as she slowly move her upper body down to the floor with her butt still facing upwards - she told me that she can feel me inside her and ask me to pump her fast and hard

it only took her about 2 mins before she gave a loud scream like she is crying - her body jerking violently with her still in that same pose.. by far thats the most violent orgasm i have seen a woman reacted - her body jerking like she had a stroke and she was giving out a kind of cry..

i pick her up face and hug her and she told me its been so long since she had this feeling and talked about some energy that we had that connected intimately

her womanly instinct now feels that she should make me cum since she had hers - she ask me to lay on her king size bed - and immediately went on top and enter me, she is fucking wet and i can see she is totally shaved and bend her body forward and we kissed while she pump me hard

i told her i dont want to cum so soon with her and she stopped pumping me and lay beside me and we cuddled, kissed and caressed each other. after about 20 mins, her phone rang and she went out naked to take her phone and came back to the room

It was her daughter (Julian's wife) and she was tell her mum some stuff while she walk to my side of the bed - i stood up from the bed, went behind her and bend her onto the bed face down while she was standing beside the bed and talking to her daughter - so i signal for her to place the phone on the bed and turn on the speaker mode.

when i hear her daughter talking to her, i enter her from the back and doggy her standing - i can see that she had to cover her mouth while still answering her daughter when i pump her... hearing her voice and her daughters voice i got aroused and pump her hard - the sound when i pump her was so loud that she used her hands to cover the speaker

Esther turned her head to me like to ask me to stop but i pumped her harder aand then her daughter ask her what is she doing why is there clapping sound - she gave some excuse that she is skipping while talking to her..

My colleague's wife is damn smart - she ask if her mum is doing something naughty and immediately i stopped and Esther slap my butt as if saying we got exposed.. anyway we lay on the bed while she continued talking to her daughter this time she turn off the speaker

i went down on her while she lay on the bed talking on the phone - eating and licking her and rubbing her with one finger inside while i lick her - about a few mins i can feel her body starts jerking and she starts covering her mouth with the other hand - i didnt stop instead i went faster and came up and penetrated her while i know she is almost cumming

i pumped her fast and she actually hang up the phone halfway to the conversation when she was about to cum - her body jerked again and she gave a loud scream/cry ... i came at that same time, my load inside while i feel her inside "clamping" my rod and squeezing every signle drop out of me

we stayed in that position and i move forward to kiss her - her phone started to ring - her daughter was trying to call her back, maybe puzzled by why Esther suddenly hang up on her

she laughed and kissed with me still inside her - she ask me to stay inside while we kissed and hug - 20 mins later, we clean up and she call her daughter with excuses (which she later told me - her daughter don't belief at all she was quite sure her mum was fucking someone)

we went out the balcony and bring the glasses back to the room.. that night i slept over at her place - which i seldom do .. next morning it was sat, we went for breakfast and i send her to her pilate studio - she message me that she wants me that night again

We met up the next 5 days, either dinner at her place or out for dinner and then back to her place and fucked like crazy - the next day back to the office i looked at my colleague Julian with some kind of guilt knowing i will be fucking her mother-in-law after work.

Because of her, i stopped meeting some of my FB - i am kind of stuck with her in a good way- its been 3 months now and her daughter is back, i still see her weekly esp on fridays (now she comes over to my place) and then mondays i go back office, work with her son-in-law

i never thought i had sex with someone like her before . . . .
Good story shared and lesson learnt. Ladies can still be horny if they keep exercising even in their 50s...
Old 10-08-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bro.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
i am kind of stuck with her in a good way- its been 3 months now and her daughter is back, i still see her weekly esp on fridays (now she comes over to my place) and then mondays i go back office, work with her son-in-law

The last part is very heart warming for me. Good for you bro and all the best!
Old 10-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Another keeper...well done bro...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
I didnt expect to be fucking the salesgirl from one of the bathroom accessories store.

She was friendly and flirty. Abit hard to flirt openly since wife was with me. But she would touch my hands and smile at me while wife not noticing. After getting her number, saw a chio bu face in whatsapp. She then hinted me, can date her go out if we want, she on for anything.

Msged her at work, flirted and praised her looks. Had a good fucking time thereafter.

Looks are deceiving, cos she is really good on bed. She haven had a good cock for a while she said, so i sextisfied her.
Bro, just curious. Did u buy the toiletries stuff from her eventually?
Old 11-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

My colleague Julian is maybe early 30s married to a beautiful wife in her late 20s in oil and gas industry - We do hang out occasionally after work for drinks near our office. i always fantasied gong to his place and take his wife's panties and jerk.. but never had the chance.

sometime back, Julian was tested positive for Covid, he message me to let me know the "news" and also ask me to help settle some work related things.

the same day in the afternoon, he messaged me and ask me to do a favour for him - he had some stuff on his desk that he was supposed to passed to his mother-in-law that day as she is leaving for a short trip and ask me if i could help arrange for a courier to send it over to her (they were not living together)- i told him sure will make arrangement.

When i realized it was her MIL's passport that he wanted to courier to her, i told him that its better i pass it to her directly (since i dont want to be responsible if anything happen to her passport)

so he passed me her address and contact and told me he will inform her that i will drop off after work that day and ask me to message her when i reached her place.

When i was about to leave the office, i whatsapp his MIL and inform her i will be at her place in 30 mins. she replied asking me to message her when i am reaching, as she is also on her way back and will meet me at the block's void deck so i dont have to park.

When i reached, messaged her and met her (after some hiccups) i was stunned - her MIL is an attractive mature woman - dressed in yoga tights and a sports top wearing a pair of sandals - definitely not the usual MIL i know because the way she walks and her posture is so perfect... she apologized and told me she just finished her gym and got held up.

About her MIL - Esther in her 50s widowed and retired. i did heard from Julian during our drinking session that she is a very well-traveled career woman before she retired and became a freelance pilate instructor. She reminded me of a former actress, Wong Lilin.

We chat briefly after i passed her the passport and also talk about Julian's covid situation .. and i left as i parked the car at the loading bay

when i reached home, i saw her whatsapp message thanking me for making the trip to her place - i replied and ask her to have a good trip etc and that night, we chat a bit more and found out she is taking a cruise with her gym buddies - told her i have never been on a cruise before and was curious. Next morning, i message her and wish her a safe trip and have lots of fun - she replied with a icon of a smiley face with hearts -

The next few days she would message me pictures of the trip and pictures she took of the sea and sunset (women are obsessed with sunset haha) and i would reply and continue the chat - in a very strange way, over the next 3-4 days we didnt stop chatting and sharing photos - whenever she send me her cruise photos of beautiful sea - i would send her images of the road or office (like she is making me jealous)

the last night of her cruise, she send me a message of her dinner and hashtag #cominghome - i reply her #welcomehome and ask her if she need me to pick her up - there was a delayed in replying my question - after 15 mins of so she replied with 🤭 (shy icon) - that moment, i know hoseh liao.

I had to search for the cruise arrival details as i dont know any information and found it. next day i left office early and went to pick her. I hide at the arrival - just in case "someone" was with her or came for her..

About nearly 30 mins, she came out - there were 3 others (all of them attractive MILFs) and they were all chatting and laughing at something when they walked out .. i caught her look around like searching for someone at the arrival and i waited, just in case some man walk out (since i know her son-in-law) .

The group stopped at the arrival area lobby and she was still looking around. so i message her to tell her she looks good in her green tee and she looked up and scanned the lobby and message me "you are here??"

i replied that i am not sure if i shd show myself since she is with her friends. she replied and just ask me to show myself.. so i thick skinned walk towards them (thinking if this was a good idea at all - since i have to still work with Julian in the company)

When i walked towards them, i heard the group look at my direction and started making the sound "woow..." like making fun of her - so i introduce myself (minus the part that i am her son-in-laws colleague) . one of her friends asked me if i am the one that is taking Esther's attention from them at the cruise as she is always on the phone and then they laugh and Esther tries to shut them up.

Anyway, the rest didnt had anyone to pick them up, so Esther suggest we head for a drink before living.. at the end, we ended up at Satay Club and chat like old friends - all of them are extremely friendly

After that i send her back (after dropping all her friends home) and on the way back to her place, she actually called my colleagues's wife (her daughter) and tell her she is back and asked about Julian.. turns out both Julian and his wife was infected .. so she asked if they need her to bring anything or food over - during the call, Esther keep looking at me like we are already together and talking about our son-in-law and daughter (even thou i not so old) - after awhile she even turn the phone on speaker mode and i can even hear my colleague talking in the background . . . gosh

Turns out that they need her to get some groceries and food since they cant leave home. i offered to do that after i dropped her off. But she says no cause it will aroused the suspicion if i go up since they were talking to her not me. so i suggested that we can drop her stuff and go get the stuff and send her there.. she says no but i insisted.

when we were at the supermarket getting the groceries, it was super intimate like how a couple goes out for groceries - i noticed every men in the supermarket was staring at her ( in her light blue lululemons and a tee) - tbh, i would if i saw her in the supermarket - her VPl are so obvious, she was wearing a V thong inside and her body is so perfect - small boobs but who cares lol..

anyway, we brought the stuff and i drop her at my colleagues place and she went up (had to park somewhere they couldnt see my car from their window upstairs) then she offered to buy me dinner for helping her.. i told her maybe another day since she was just back and prob need to unpack and get some rest..that night we chatted on whatsapp till i fell asleep . . . haha

Next few days, we chat almost every day/night and Julian was back to work.
finally on friday night, i was about to meet one of my FB, Esther message me and ask if i want to have dinner.. i ask her where and she send me a pic of a pot of beef stew and hashtag #home - i immediately cancel my FB meet-up - and went over.

Esther live with her youngest daughter Eve 23 but she is away in Japan for a 3 months attachment programme.. we finished up the entire pot of beef stew and a bottle of red wine. talked till the wee hours at her balcony sofa.

we kissed, a long intimate kiss while holding to our wine glass and then just sat there with her in my arms - kissing her forehead, smelling her hair - listening to her talk softly about her students at her pilate class.. and suddenly randomly telling me how she got so aroused seeing one of her male indian student rod through his tights, she think it was intentional..

i place the glass on the floor turn to look at her and kiss her again - this time, my kiss was passionate - a move to let he know i want her.. she let out a soft moan.. and whisper to me "go inside? neghbours can see us."

so we went to her room (which was closed all this while) - the aircon was turned on and the room smells of bergamot essential oil and there was some soft blues music playing in the background (gosh she had all these prepared ahead of time..)

we stood behind the door after she close it and kissed - my hands on her hair and face - touching her softly.. her hands was around my waist caressing my back while we kissed..

next moment after we stopped kissing she move her head downwards and pull my tee up and started licking my nipples and then kneel down and pull down my shorts and kissed my rod through my briefs.

she knows what she is doing and what she wants definitely - the next moment, my rod is in her mouth - she suck it like a hungry woman making a the slurping noise and she would occasionally would push my entire rod into her and then look at me - she definitely behave like a "hungry" woman - maybe imagniing my rod to be that indian student one

i pull her up and kiss her again, and then i turn her around with her back facing me and her hands on the door (like how the police would frisk search a suspect) and i pull down her tights, exposing her tiny nude thongs and leaving the tights half way on her knee so she can move .. then i pull her butt closer to me bended and i enter her .. gosh she was so wet when i enter her - she gave out a loud moan and said "gosh.. you are big"

i move my rod slowly into her while i noticed that she moved her butt sensually as she slowly move her upper body down to the floor with her butt still facing upwards - she told me that she can feel me inside her and ask me to pump her fast and hard

it only took her about 2 mins before she gave a loud scream like she is crying - her body jerking violently with her still in that same pose.. by far thats the most violent orgasm i have seen a woman reacted - her body jerking like she had a stroke and she was giving out a kind of cry..

i pick her up face and hug her and she told me its been so long since she had this feeling and talked about some energy that we had that connected intimately

her womanly instinct now feels that she should make me cum since she had hers - she ask me to lay on her king size bed - and immediately went on top and enter me, she is fucking wet and i can see she is totally shaved and bend her body forward and we kissed while she pump me hard

i told her i dont want to cum so soon with her and she stopped pumping me and lay beside me and we cuddled, kissed and caressed each other. after about 20 mins, her phone rang and she went out naked to take her phone and came back to the room

It was her daughter (Julian's wife) and she was tell her mum some stuff while she walk to my side of the bed - i stood up from the bed, went behind her and bend her onto the bed face down while she was standing beside the bed and talking to her daughter - so i signal for her to place the phone on the bed and turn on the speaker mode.

when i hear her daughter talking to her, i enter her from the back and doggy her standing - i can see that she had to cover her mouth while still answering her daughter when i pump her... hearing her voice and her daughters voice i got aroused and pump her hard - the sound when i pump her was so loud that she used her hands to cover the speaker

Esther turned her head to me like to ask me to stop but i pumped her harder aand then her daughter ask her what is she doing why is there clapping sound - she gave some excuse that she is skipping while talking to her..

My colleague's wife is damn smart - she ask if her mum is doing something naughty and immediately i stopped and Esther slap my butt as if saying we got exposed.. anyway we lay on the bed while she continued talking to her daughter this time she turn off the speaker

i went down on her while she lay on the bed talking on the phone - eating and licking her and rubbing her with one finger inside while i lick her - about a few mins i can feel her body starts jerking and she starts covering her mouth with the other hand - i didnt stop instead i went faster and came up and penetrated her while i know she is almost cumming

i pumped her fast and she actually hang up the phone halfway to the conversation when she was about to cum - her body jerked again and she gave a loud scream/cry ... i came at that same time, my load inside while i feel her inside "clamping" my rod and squeezing every signle drop out of me

we stayed in that position and i move forward to kiss her - her phone started to ring - her daughter was trying to call her back, maybe puzzled by why Esther suddenly hang up on her

she laughed and kissed with me still inside her - she ask me to stay inside while we kissed and hug - 20 mins later, we clean up and she call her daughter with excuses (which she later told me - her daughter don't belief at all she was quite sure her mum was fucking someone)

we went out the balcony and bring the glasses back to the room.. that night i slept over at her place - which i seldom do .. next morning it was sat, we went for breakfast and i send her to her pilate studio - she message me that she wants me that night again

We met up the next 5 days, either dinner at her place or out for dinner and then back to her place and fucked like crazy - the next day back to the office i looked at my colleague Julian with some kind of guilt knowing i will be fucking her mother-in-law after work.

Because of her, i stopped meeting some of my FB - i am kind of stuck with her in a good way- its been 3 months now and her daughter is back, i still see her weekly esp on fridays (now she comes over to my place) and then mondays i go back office, work with her son-in-law

Up u as super good story
Old 11-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Brother KimSiew…the legend 🤘🏼
Old 11-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Curious about the last sentence, why never thought of having a FB like her? Her status being a MIL, her age or what?
As we age, we may have some older, younger or about the same age.
Age does not really matter, its the chemistry, the vibes, the conversation. Not sure about the others, I need to be able to connect before anything else can happen beyond.
The younger ladies can be pretty, sexy, great figure and skin, but most can't connect with a good conversation. Unless it's commercial, then of course, connectivity does not matter, a RTF will happen if the service is good.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Bro, just curious. Did u buy the toiletries stuff from her eventually?
i did. its rude not to after all the discounts and benefits
Old 12-08-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
.................................................. .............................
Follow-up on the post

1) Esther is actually 48 (found out she is born 1975 from her IC recently), widowed and was previously a marketing director for a very luxury brand. Due to her job she is well-travelled, seen enough, experienced enough to be who she is now.

2) She took up pilates/yoga about 8 years ago and then became a certified pilates instructor about 3 years ago - due to her current role, she looks after herself very well and dress well. She look more like early 40s to be honest, and can put many woman in their 30s to shame.

3) Esther is friendly but firm in many ways . a very down-to-earth woman.
Her sexual energy is by far the best, to her its never about sex but more of connection and intimacy.. to her, a love making session with her is more like a intimate connection of our energy - hence why i enjoyed it so much and stopped meeting some other FB (whom are in many ways are point of release for me and not a connection) - she dont need dates, going to nice places when we are together.

4) There is literally no drama from day 1 and she doesnt expect me to be anything or someone for her. When i open up to her recently about my lifestyle (no gf but fwbs) she didnt judge me. I have yet told her about my panty fetish, because with her i dont feel the need anymore to satisfy myself with her panties.

The only issue now is dating my colleague Julian's mother-in-law and i am sure he will be angry that i took the opportunity to pass her the passport when he was in isolation to chat with her (esp when Julian and me do chat about my hunt or colleagues i upped during drinking sessions) Julian is the only one who knows i was fucking our bog boss PA Cheryl...

Esther didnt know of course what happen in office but told me to let it happen naturally but we try as much as possible to be discreet.

Yes tonight i will be meeting her for dinner (she will be cooking) and staying over at her place. i cant wait.
Old 14-08-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

cant wait for more updates bro.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
deadzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wait for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1