The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
You are one lucky guy! Does she look pretty and perhaps she is drunk and a little tipsy?
Yes i would consider it lucky, but she is not drunk. Be a man and never take advantage of a tipsy woman, unless the tipsy woman takes the lead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam View Post
How you do it? So fast....
I only decent chats throughout, meet up for coffee, second meet up during her free time and she led me to a quiet corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by busong View Post
How would you start a chart with a stranger?
When you guys request to add a girl on Wechat. Please be polite and nice, don't be desperate and go asking for sex, or dirty talk, same as picking up girls. Also, put your best Wechat profile picture, if we judge a lady by their look, likewise for them.

Hope these tips help. i really want more bros here to have a better hunting experience via Wechat. I never have the agenda of sex or a free blowjob, it was purely chatting with pretty or intelligent women. The extra is a bonus.

Last edited by unsung80; 18-09-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuiXinLong View Post
What type of chart ? Pie chart ? Bar chart ?
haha good eye there, is ok la, i understand is typo error. Happens to everyone.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Indeed, is fun to chat with a stranger and then the next moment she is kneeling down to perform a fellatio without me even asking. This just happen to me 2 hrs ago in a super crowded mall.
Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 02-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Got pic to show???
No picture and video, you can search from the internet to find more of that.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
How do u find their contacts in the first place? Search nearby?
Old 02-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
soccerfreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

If I married wanna have some fun...do u recommend I put my actual photo?

So far my pic very far away coz I scared..thats why I think my hit rate even lower
Old 02-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
How do u find their contacts in the first place? Search nearby?
I usually search from my home area, sometimes am lucky to meet new one and quickly msg her. If lucky she will accept me and the chat will flows from there depending on how you talk. Please don't be an obvious lewd person, want to pay her money for sex etc. Even the most horny lady will cut you off. All girls want and must be treated with respect.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfreak View Post
If I married wanna have some fun...do u recommend I put my actual photo?

So far my pic very far away coz I scared..thats why I think my hit rate even lower
Seriously? If you are married - focus on your family, career, bring them out for holiday. This kind of fun for a married man may leads to a broken family, hurting everyone.

Then again... if you insists..

You put your picture so small, woman won't bother take a second look. Unless your intro damn solid in less than twenty words. Have a flashy car in the foreground and you are small in the picture may work to your advantage. But you will be attracting woman who are going after money. Anyway, there is no single ingredient to success, it requires vary.
Old 02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
CoalMiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
But you will be attracting woman who are going after money.
Very true bro
Old 03-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Upin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I chatted with this girl for 3 months, basically anything but sex.
Met up with her just recently as was helping with her uni project.
After a few meet ups, we got closer and started to hold hands, last night she lean over to me and we french kissed.
She knows i'm married and does not mind at all.
I think the key is to be patient.
Old 03-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upin View Post
I chatted with this girl for 3 months, basically anything but sex.
Met up with her just recently as was helping with her uni project.
After a few meet ups, we got closer and started to hold hands, last night she lean over to me and we french kissed.
She knows i'm married and does not mind at all.
I think the key is to be patient.
Congrats bro! This is the way been patient and caring for her. If anything else did not happen is OK, no harm knowing a new friend. But what doesn't happen now doesn't mean it won't happen later. You even help her with uni project, you are academically solid, that's an advantage in your way.

Guys, there are many younger woman who prefer men who are more mature over handsome boy in their early 20s. I can say many women are much wilder than they seems to be. Please don't go ask any lewd request or talk dirty in the initial chat up.
Old 03-10-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

My Catch for the past 3 years is 2 married milf, 2 single gals and 2 maids, it need some skills and time to get them bite the bait
Old 03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace_rc View Post
My Catch for the past 3 years is 2 married milf, 2 single gals and 2 maids, it need some skills and time to get them bite the bait
Bro please share your experience of your 2 MILF and 2 single ladies. Minus the maid details.
Old 04-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Hi i have a problem with my wechat.

I cant seems to send out greetings and others cannot find me at Peoples Nearby.

I read the help section and it recommends me to :

1) Change network settings

2) Change my alias and log in again

3) Clear data location

4) Go to phone settings and enable GPS

I have done all the above and the problem still remains.

I even backup my phone, erase and reset all settings, log in with another phone, but still the same.

Obviously is not my phone problem since the problem is still there when i log in using my friend's phone.

Does any bro here have any solutions ? The wechat help doesnt even respond to me.

Bigger and better
Old 04-10-2017, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!LiverBird8 is one of the Best!

I agree with bro unsung80 that we don't sound desperate but be polite and nice. I usually don't start on the sexual topics unless the girls initiate.

Sometimes it's about luck too. Only this year did I manage to chat with girls that are more open..
1) petite 50s milf that looks in her 40s
2) Married msian girl in her 20s
3) PR from Philippine in healthcare industry
4) Separated milf in her 30s

Just some pics to share only..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1