The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SpanishSply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMiner View Post
Very true bro
Very true indeed
Old 05-10-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
FantaZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverBird8 View Post
I agree with bro unsung80 that we don't sound desperate but be polite and nice. I usually don't start on the sexual topics unless the girls initiate.

Sometimes it's about luck too. Only this year did I manage to chat with girls that are more open..
1) petite 50s milf that looks in her 40s
2) Married msian girl in her 20s
3) PR from Philippine in healthcare industry
4) Separated milf in her 30s

Just some pics to share only..

Nice pics, thanks!
Old 05-10-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverBird8 View Post
I agree with bro unsung80 that we don't sound desperate but be polite and nice. I usually don't start on the sexual topics unless the girls initiate.

Sometimes it's about luck too. Only this year did I manage to chat with girls that are more open..
1) petite 50s milf that looks in her 40s
2) Married msian girl in her 20s
3) PR from Philippine in healthcare industry
4) Separated milf in her 30s

Just some pics to share only..

Excellent bro! Good to know we share the same thought, congrats on your conquest.

I did have my fair share of pussy and boobs pictures from the Wechat ladies this year. The best part was i didn't ask for it and they send me their pictures to check them out. Don't bother to ask me to share cause i won't want to reveal their ID.

Once you get past that stranger 'boundary'. When the girl is comfortable with you, then the fun begins from there. Look, even girls also want to have some fun regardless of status. A girl basically wants to feel wanted like anybody else. So, give them their needs - talk with respect, make them laugh, accompany them to do things they like, listen to whatever she wants to say etc.

It must never be what you wanted (sex, blowjob) right from the start. Is easy to know will she be flirting with you after a few days. Some girls need to take weeks or months, depending on her personality and how the conversation goes or lead to. That said, is never a 100% success formula, women have a mind of their own. If they want you, you got them. If they refuse, move on.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fredy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_181...0ct-8-0ct.html

Hi bros, can anyone verify if this is real or fake? Thanks!
Old 10-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros got happening over the last weekend with Wechat ladies? (not inclusive of maid please)
Old 07-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried wechat for first time today after reading all the stories. my first time was a disaster. opened up nearby and send out a couple of greetings. got few replies. some were online betting, some sales. one PRC girl chatted up and said ok for dinner. was about to agree when i asked her current location. checked nearby distance only showed 3km. but the location she said was at least 10km away. sensing scam, immediately blocked. but she called me on wechat before that, very sweet voice. but just wouldn't take the risk.

second hit was a local girl. very fast response. after few hi and greetings, immediately asked for dinner meet up. went along with it, met up, but turned up quite ugly. suspect drug addict as well from her physical looks. smells awful too, those smell from sleeping on never washed mattress and pillow. when she asked for money to top up her phone, immediately called grab and hop onto the car.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Be patience n U will harvest...
Old 08-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tallguy183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi i have tried wechat recently there are many prc and taiwan student offer freelace service $100 for 2 hour. Any brother tried before? Izzit a scam?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tallguy183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi anyone tried b4 wechat freelance service from prc student 2hr for $100
Old 08-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

$100 for 2 hours most likely scam. Immediately delete contact...
Old 08-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

confirm scam. if ask mode of payment, they will say buy itunes card and aliexpress coupon via AXS machine. do not fall for it.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Those scams one are very easy to find out, they will do small chat with you first then after that confirm sure ask you where you stay, i have tried giving locations like AMK then they will say they stay at AMK also or somewhere near AMK.

If you dun say where you stay they will keep asking.

Then they will quote you 100/2. Normally i will say ok but not gonna buy itunes card etc then they stopped replying lol.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Scarletlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
No picture and video, you can search from the internet to find more of that.
Well done for not leaking the pics girls have sent to you! (Or their numbers)

I can only hope my pics aren't floating around the WWW somewhere 😣🙈
Old 09-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletlove View Post
Well done for not leaking the pics girls have sent to you! (Or their numbers)

I can only hope my pics aren't floating around the WWW somewhere 😣🙈

Most who are out to scam probably have fake photos anyway...
Old 09-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Just want to share my experience which happened last month.

Received an add request from a PRC gal and since the profile photo match a couple of moment post over several months, I added the person without any suspicion.

We chatted for several weeks, occasionally throwing in some cheeky comments, which she responded quite positively. Even on those days that I'm busy, she would write back to check if I'm ok.

After a couple of weeks, I suggested meeting up and we had to postpone a couple of times due to clashes with my other schedules. By the way, she work in the hospitality industry which grant her off days only on a week day. Eventually we fix a particular evening that we were suppose to go for dinner.

On the eve of our date, she message me, quite late, to share that her grandma pass away and had to go back to PRC the next morning for a week. Well, as a friend, I showed concern and told her that our date can wait and her family need her presence during this time of grief. She said she will message me and keep in touch. Again, nothing suspicious

The next morning, she shared a photo of our airport departure hall, without herself, and said she was going to check in and will message me again when she touched down. Later in the afternoon, she really message me that she has touched down and was waiting for her bus. The bus journey was to last 5 hours before she arrive at her village. I told her not to message me when she arrive back as I assume she would be extremely busy.

The next couple of days were like ocassional messages to share what she was busy with, settling funeral rites, family issues, etc.

Then on the third day, the magic question came. She ask for a loan of $500 to settle some family issue. I even joke with her if she was referring to rmb500. Lol... Anyway, she said it was quite urgent and hope I can help. She even promise to return me the money at her next pay day.

As a friend, I would be willing to help. I said ok and within half an hour, she send me the remittance information and even taught me where to go and what to say as I told her I've never done this before. As she said that her family situation is urgent, she hope I could remit the money on the same day. Of course I do recall some of those scam strategies that I heard and read. I just wanted to "play things out" and see if this was a genuine case. So firstly I told her I'm busy with back-to-back meetings at work until quite late. So I will try to do it but no guarantee. Then I told her that since this is my first time doing remmitance, the counter staff may ask questions. So I suggested she take a photo of the front and back of her work permit card so I can use it as proof that I'm remmitting the money to a friend. Of course, I have my other list of questions and information to ask if I want to.

The moment she send me her front and back photo of her work permit card, I was telling myself "game over". Haha..

Here's why.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1