The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccupal69 View Post
walk past between lorong 20 and lorong 18 behind the coffeeshop, think there some PRC operating there already.
Do you know how much they charge? Acceptable quality or really lao aunty that kind?
Old 21-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoyo2015z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s been so long.. need to open asap
Old 21-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hikorisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long more must we wait.. so sad to see JM being demolished
Old 23-05-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
rb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Yea now that I think about it, the best GL experience was actually Yi Tiao Long and the other houses that offer this kind of service.

Literally JAV Pr0n Star experience on demand with the exception that u don't piak on the inflatable mattress itself unlike in those clips
Ya for $150 they really service you the moment you walk into the bathroom until you walk out of the shop...without GL, all the FL, ML, KTV girls really treat themselves like golden pussy....

Now tips just to sit down min $100, if wanna bring out even viet is $400 to $500. Plus liquor, mummy tips, waiter tips, one night in an average ktv don't have 1k don't bother to walk in....

The higher end ktv now is $2000 per shot....i was like faintz....$2000 go thailand, china etc and play like mad...

Now GL is like childhood memories that we will share with our sons next time when they grow up...haha
Old 23-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Yea now that I think about it, the best GL experience was actually Yi Tiao Long and the other houses that offer this kind of service.

Literally JAV Pr0n Star experience on demand with the exception that u don't piak on the inflatable mattress itself unlike in those clips
Yup, me too… the best experience I had is at Yi Tiao Long too. Hope they reopen soon.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Serendipper is Cool - loads of Potential

Geylang will be fully reopen very soon.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipper View Post
Just worried about the standards of the gals. Even before the pandemic, the standards in GL compared to 2008-2015, it was already regressing so badly.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
U got insider wind or observed any action at the houses that brought you to this conclusion?

I always try to drive past the L16, 18, 20 to see any signs of reopening of the houses but don't seem to have much action....some houses totally chui already...some I see became worker dorm...some under renovation but not sure to be reopened as house or other purposes....damn sian...last time really bliss to be able to go house to house to check out the fish tanks...

still can chill before and after the deed and see which girl to target for next visit...haha....the good old times....
Old 23-05-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
With so many people depending on the vice trade to make money, many are starving and turning to drugs smuggling and other more harmful vices to earn money. Opening up GL will give those old gangsters way to earn money in a more regulated way.
Quote:
Old 23-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
With so many people depending on the vice trade to make money, many are starving and turning to drugs smuggling and other more harmful vices to earn money. Opening up GL will give those old gangsters way to earn money in a more regulated way.
ya..it will just encourage those unlicensed FL or ML or ktv hostess to treat us like carrot head...I also feel safer in GL because the girls there need to go for all kinds of health checks regularly....those ktv and FL ones really higher risk...
Old 23-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Biggest challenge now is PRC girls can't come to work in legal joint
Old 23-05-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hopefully the law of economics will prevail.
When there is demand, there will be supply.
Covid-19 has driven many to rely on their savings.
Hopefully there will be no shortage of working ladies when the recruiting starts.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro Unfit is correct,

*the news say China is now trying to hit zero covid status, and no inbound and outbound travel allowed for PRC
*the air ticket from China is damnn expensive.
*maybe we get to have delicious ones from Thailand and Vietnam first, long awaited

if really can open, with Thai and Viet, better than nothing. Hope GL can open soon.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Please don't spread fake news n give people false hopes, despite we all hope will reopen
Old 24-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I think all plans have to be careful reconsidered by the relevant government departments for the reopening of Geylang because of the outbreak of monkeypox in other parts of the world. Especially the government doctors in the CDC (S'pore). Monkeypox is now present in twelve non-endemic countries. Monkeypox is spread by close contact and sex. It's strongly suspected to have been spread during a Pride march recently. Sorry to be the bearer of ill tidings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1