The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Re: Any Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency traders here?

Stake stable coins.

No matter what, sure better than bank interest
Old 12-01-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Stake stable coins.

No matter what, sure better than bank interest
stable coin now drop alot since its peak.
Old 25-01-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joiitsifreddsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi crew. Hope you are all well in new 2022. Good moment to buy btc or eth?
Old 05-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So you exchange your sgd to usd then you park your usd to an exchange that locked your usd and Markup to allow you to buy bitcoin?

Or you can buy an external wallet to hold codes that represent your bitcoins.

I'm not trolling. I'm curious.

Then you load your bitcoin to an exchange to exchange back your usd then you pay fees to return it back to sgd.

Woa.
Old 05-02-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
So you exchange your sgd to usd then you park your usd to an exchange that locked your usd and Markup to allow you to buy bitcoin?

Then you load your bitcoin to an exchange to exchange back your usd then you pay fees to return it back to sgd.

Woa.
also want to know more, and learn

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 05-02-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post

Woa.
1) You sign up for an account with an exchange (e.g. Gemini, Coinhako, Crypto.Com etc.).
2) Then you transfer your SGD into your account with the exchange
3) Use the SGD in the account to buy crypto assets (e.g. Bitcoin, Ether etc.)

At this point, the exchange holds your crypto assets. It's like you going to a money exchanger to swap your SGD to USD or THB or VND, except that the currency you are swapping to is still being held with the money exchanger (and not inside your physical wallet)

Should be okay (even safer) to leave your money with the exchange (choose a more reputable exchange), if the assets you are buying are less than $10k USD and/or you are new to the asset class.
Old 06-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Buying actual crypto assets is a dead no no for me, coz the only way you can hope to make money is only one direction-up. If it crashes down like what it did last few months you are dead. No, I would rather trade the price actions off it.. So both directions can be profitable..
Old 30-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

morganaterms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long-term trading is the best way to invest your money. By choosing this type of trading, the trader's priority is not to profit from speculating on price differences but to invest in a rising coin.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

PippaScott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long-term trading is the best way to invest your money. By choosing this type of trading, the trader's priority is not to profit from speculating on price differences but to invest in a rising coin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1