The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 14
Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!Dees is one of the Best!
G spot. Do all women have it, how best to find it ?

I always try to find the G spot in my partners, and my experiences have been varied.
It seems the G spots position can be varied, and even 'hidden' until she gets sufficiently excited that the area becomes engorged and pushed closer to the surface.
And I found one via anal, which was a pleasant surprise for me.
But success rate is only about 30% of all ladies that I have had more than 10 encounters with.

These are some of the positions I try to find the G spot.

Her legs together, both face to face, and her lying face down.
It clamps the canal tighter so easier to trigger it, its good for finding it if the spot is on the top or bottom.
Can also as she face up, hold her legs clamped together in your arms as you penetrate.
I find that clamped positions can sometimes produced very strong excitement in the ladies, but also makes me cum faster due to the tighter grip.

Another position is also legs together, but she is lying sideways and I am in half kneeling position, for finding the spot if it is on the sides.

Another would be standing, her legs wrapped around my waist. This applies a lot more pressure on the lower part of the canal, and if you shift her a bit, can apply more pressure to the sides as well, just not on the top part of the canal.
(Found 2)

Doggy would be the position to best apply more pressure to the top or bottom part of the canal.

For deep penetration, will be missionary, my hand holding her legs apart.
Never found any in this position but some ladies really like it, just don't ram too hard.

There were 2 partners, that as the intercourse went on, maybe 10-15 or so in the same position, gradually became more and more excited and started gyrating a bit as if to find the spot themselves.
Which is what led me to think that the G spot has become engorged and thus triggered.

Those that are engorged have the most spectacular orgasms, bodies fully tensed and arched, legs trembling. And I have had to apply ointment to areas of my bodies where their nails dug in really hard, piercing into my skin.

It was a great sense of accomplishment and enjoyment seeing them orgasm like that.

But for most, have not had any success, which I always feel wasted and underachieving.

Any bros have personal experiences or suggestions on finding G spots ?
Old 11-02-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: G spot. Do all women have it, how best to find it ?

Need 2 things.

Lots of patience, and a vibrating dildo.
Work slowly with the dildo to find out, don't turn vibration all the way up, may create too much sensation or excitement to know for sure.

If you feel you found the spot, time to use the bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1