The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
whitebread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

interesting story
Old 31-07-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3cmDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ty TS for sharing, camping for more
Old 02-08-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part Three
Now for the next part, teacher needs to teach his naked student at least 50 BM words. This session started with my wife feeling horny as hell from part two. When teacher punished her, she was already ready to play – spreading her legs for teacher, tempting him to play with her pussy, but teacher only played with her nn. Giving both her nn a very good sucking.
So in part three, after putting the deck of cards down, the punishments had ended. It means playtime has officially ended. It must have been frustrating.
Teacher started teaching her a few words. But my naughty wife hadn’t had enough. She tempts teacher again and sits with her legs open during lesson, very naughtily flirting, showing teacher her pussy while he has to teach her. But seeing he wasn’t making any moves, she drops the ultimate hint. She puts her right leg on teacher’s left thigh, locking her own leg open.

See pic. What would you do if a pretty gal suddenly puts her leg on your thigh like this? She’s giving teacher an open invitation to touch her. If you didn’t get her hint, she might even think you’re gay.

Teacher must be thinking. Her hubby briefed him at the start of the class - no playing with her pussy (read part one). But his wife is sitting with her leg on his thigh like this – her shaved pussy lips clearly smiling at him. Obviously she wants to play. What should he do?

The distraction was too much. Teacher slides next to her. His hands starts to roam her thighs, seeing no objection, he slides in and starts stroking her pussy. No resistance at all from his student. She was enjoying the touch. For the full 30 minutes lesson, he was teaching her word by word - at the same time her legs were spread, and teacher was stroking her pussy while teaching. Her nn was not spared either. He would gently caress her nn and kissed and sucked it good whenever there was a pause in conversation. My wife would stop to let him finish sucking her nn, and then continued with the lesson when he unlatched from her nipple.

At least a few times when teacher rubbed her pussy, my wife began to twitch in arousal. Then he would stop, and break the rhythm. Not allowing to reach heavy breathing, just touching the outside. No fingering.

This was how the vocabulary lesson was carried out.

Teacher checking his student's pussy. He was using his thumb, gently opening her pussy lips.

Finally part three had ended. Class is over. They chatted awhile, and teacher asked when is the next class? She said my hubby will arrange it.
Teacher said ok, it was time to get up and leave. So my wife leaned forward to put her notebook on the table. But instead of leaving, teacher pounced on her like a tiger catching its prey.

He suddenly hugged her from behind and cupped her nn, squeezing, playing with them all over again. He wouldn’t let go of her nn and started licking and kissing her from behind like a hungry wolf. I guess it was either now or never. He was going to taste her, or it might not happen at all.
From behind, he slipped his hands down to her pussy and this time he started fingering her. My wife got all wet. She must have been wondering what took him so long.

Almost immediately she spread her legs, giving teacher full access. The heavy breathing started. In the midst of it, my wife was so aroused, she started stroking teacher’s cock. Apparently he’s not wearing any underwear. Upon seeing this, he unzips and pops out his cock for her. He continues kissing her while playing with her pussy, his cock outside his zipper – big and hard, ready to serve her pussy. But my wife would not hold his exposed cock in her hands. But she pressed her thigh and was rubbing his cock with her thigh instead. Probably she still have some conscience left and don’t want to go on full blown play.

Then teacher changed position. He moved forward and kneeled in front of her. All this while, his fingers firmly inside her pussy, he switched position from back to front. Even his mouth was latched to her right nn – not letting go of her tit when he switched position. He moved in front, right between her knees. She spread her legs, missionary style, letting him finger her and suck her nn. She was wasted and lost control.

Then teacher climbed up – higher, and mounted her. My wife also didn’t resist. Instead she spread her legs, ready for him to enter her. Teacher put his cock on her pussy and rubbed his shaft there. This was something that I learnt later (from both of them). He was rubbing his cock on her pussy from outside, dry humping her. I could see the motions of gently sliding up, and down. He was rubbing his cock on her pussy – his whole body was sliding up and down, like giving a body to body massage, so definitely his cock did not enter her.

I was so high watching the video of what was unfolding, unbelievable my wife would go to such extent. But still a sigh of relief when I saw him lower his body, he moved his head down to suck her tits – his cock clearly far away from her pussy. My wife’s legs also lowered, no more spread missionary, meaning, the danger zone was over, there was no sex. I calmed down a little bit.

Teacher now was focused on her nn, with his arms wrapped around her, hugging, licking and kissing her whole upper body. I see more body to body sliding motions. After a few motions, while sliding, my wife opens her legs again. She lifts her feet in the air, and wraps her legs around his buttocks, with hands holding his buttocks pushing his cock towards her open pussy – rubbing his cock on her wet pussy. Oh my, my relief was short lived. This again. I really can’t tell what was happening.

Looks like fucking, but then he withdraws just seconds later. So puzzling, because you normally don’t withdraw while humping during sex. Like a detective I looked for clues. Did he really fuck her? Both of them said it was only sliding on her pussy outside. But at one point I saw teacher use his right hand to hold his cock and guide it into her pussy while he thrusted into her and humped for over a minute. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks and her hands pressing his buttocks towards her, as if she wanted it deeper. But it was just 30 seconds and he gently withdrew again, very slowly. It doesn’t look like he cummed. I looked for evidence of semen, but there was no evidence of semen on her body, or on the sofa.

After that last withdrawal, teacher unmounted and began to lick her again. He licked all the way from her pussy, to her whole upper body. He gave her pussy a very good licking, it drove my wife crazy and she came. When she came, the session finally ended. Teacher zipped up his pants, and started hugging her like she was his gf. My wife also had her arms around him, locked in a couple’s embrace.

Now it got me thinking. All that pussy licking might be the reason I didn’t find any semen on her body. I will never know for sure, but this whole episode got me so excited to see my wife playing it out with teacher. I was certainly not angry, I could never be. Even though we didn’t plan for it to reach to this extent, but we both most certainly enjoyed the teaching lesson. From braless classes, to topless, even until giving teacher to play and lick his student’s pussy.

In the final closing, teacher said his goodbye. He gave her a goodbye hug and stole another kiss on her nn. Kissing both of her nipples goodbye, then he left.

The following class was supposed to be the following week. My wife really enjoyed this lesson – its an understatement. Because you can see when your woman is happy, the youthful expression on her face, the glitter in her eyes. This was totally new to us, to have such a role play experience played out.
Both my wife and teacher were looking forward to the next class. I was too, but I decided not to have it. Because I felt that if they had another lesson, after seeing what had happened, I was convinced that full on sex might be a real thing. It could happen. I was not prepared to put my wife through that, because I also felt that she might not be ready. Lets keep a lid on it, for the time being and explore further until we are both comfortable with the ever expanding boundaries.

There were a few more classes with other teachers after this, but it was very much toned down by comparison. Might we say, it was still topless, but sometimes wearing lingerie to class. Sucking tits was sure to happen, but also in every lesson, the teacher would also get to see his student’s pussy, either through a mini skirt or lingerie, but no full nudity, no punishment exams. This exhibitionism was becoming a norm, she was more brave and open about now. Occasionally she allowed the curious teacher to touch her pussy, but it was not more.

With that, the Teacher and Student role play ended.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
greenhonnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, more please more!
Old 02-08-2022, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Part Three
Now for the next part, teacher needs to teach his naked student at least 50 BM words. This session started with my wife feeling horny as hell from part two. When teacher punished her, she was already ready to play – spreading her legs for teacher, tempting him to play with her pussy, but teacher only played with her nn. Giving both her nn a very good sucking.
So in part three, after putting the deck of cards down, the punishments had ended. It means playtime has officially ended. It must have been frustrating.
Teacher started teaching her a few words. But my naughty wife hadn’t had enough. She tempts teacher again and sits with her legs open during lesson, very naughtily flirting, showing teacher her pussy while he has to teach her. But seeing he wasn’t making any moves, she drops the ultimate hint. She puts her right leg on teacher’s left thigh, locking her own leg open.

See pic. What would you do if a pretty gal suddenly puts her leg on your thigh like this? She’s giving teacher an open invitation to touch her. If you didn’t get her hint, she might even think you’re gay.

Teacher must be thinking. Her hubby briefed him at the start of the class - no playing with her pussy (read part one). But his wife is sitting with her leg on his thigh like this – her shaved pussy lips clearly smiling at him. Obviously she wants to play. What should he do?

The distraction was too much. Teacher slides next to her. His hands starts to roam her thighs, seeing no objection, he slides in and starts stroking her pussy. No resistance at all from his student. She was enjoying the touch. For the full 30 minutes lesson, he was teaching her word by word - at the same time her legs were spread, and teacher was stroking her pussy while teaching. Her nn was not spared either. He would gently caress her nn and kissed and sucked it good whenever there was a pause in conversation. My wife would stop to let him finish sucking her nn, and then continued with the lesson when he unlatched from her nipple.

At least a few times when teacher rubbed her pussy, my wife began to twitch in arousal. Then he would stop, and break the rhythm. Not allowing to reach heavy breathing, just touching the outside. No fingering.

Teacher checking his student's pussy. He was using his thumb, gently opening her pussy lips.

Finally part three had ended. Class is over. They chatted awhile, and teacher asked when is the next class? She said my hubby will arrange it.
Teacher said ok, it was time to get up and leave. So my wife leaned forward to put her notebook on the table. But instead of leaving, teacher pounced on her like a tiger catching its prey.

He suddenly hugged her from behind and cupped her nn, squeezing, playing with them all over again. He wouldn’t let go of her nn and started licking and kissing her from behind like a hungry wolf. I guess it was either now or never. He was going to taste her, or it might not happen at all.
From behind, he slipped his hands down to her pussy and this time he started fingering her. My wife got all wet. She must have been wondering what took him so long.

Almost immediately she spread her legs, giving teacher full access. The heavy breathing started. In the midst of it, my wife was so aroused, she started stroking teacher’s cock. Apparently he’s not wearing any underwear. Upon seeing this, he unzips and pops out his cock for her. He continues kissing her while playing with her pussy, his cock outside his zipper – big and hard, ready to serve her pussy. But my wife would not hold his exposed cock in her hands. But she pressed her thigh and was rubbing his cock with her thigh instead. Probably she still have some conscience left and don’t want to go on full blown play.

Then teacher changed position. He moved forward and kneeled in front of her. All this while, his fingers firmly inside her pussy, he switched position from back to front. Even his mouth was latched to her right nn – not letting go of her tit when he switched position. He moved in front, right between her knees. She spread her legs, missionary style, letting him finger her and suck her nn. She was wasted and lost control.

Then teacher climbed up – higher, and mounted her. My wife also didn’t resist. Instead she spread her legs, ready for him to enter her. Teacher put his cock on her pussy and rubbed his shaft there. This was something that I learnt later (from both of them). He was rubbing his cock on her pussy from outside, dry humping her. I could see the motions of gently sliding up, and down. He was rubbing his cock on her pussy – his whole body was sliding up and down, like giving a body to body massage, so definitely his cock did not enter her.

I was so high watching the video of what was unfolding, unbelievable my wife would go to such extent. But still a sigh of relief when I saw him lower his body, he moved his head down to suck her tits – his cock clearly far away from her pussy. My wife’s legs also lowered, no more spread missionary, meaning, the danger zone was over, there was no sex. I calmed down a little bit.

Teacher now was focused on her nn, with his arms wrapped around her, hugging, licking and kissing her whole upper body. I see more body to body sliding motions. After a few motions, while sliding, my wife opens her legs again. She lifts her feet in the air, and wraps her legs around his buttocks, with hands holding his buttocks pushing his cock towards her open pussy – rubbing his cock on her wet pussy. Oh my, my relief was short lived. This again. I really can’t tell what was happening.

Looks like fucking, but then he withdraws just seconds later. So puzzling, because you normally don’t withdraw while humping during sex. Like a detective I looked for clues. Did he really fuck her? Both of them said it was only sliding on her pussy outside. But at one point I saw teacher use his right hand to hold his cock and guide it into her pussy while he thrusted into her and humped for over a minute. Her legs wrapped around his buttocks and her hands pressing his buttocks towards her, as if she wanted it deeper. But it was just 30 seconds and he gently withdrew again, very slowly. It doesn’t look like he cummed. I looked for evidence of semen, but there was no evidence of semen on her body, or on the sofa.

After that last withdrawal, teacher unmounted and began to lick her again. He licked all the way from her pussy, to her whole upper body. He gave her pussy a very good licking, it drove my wife crazy and she came. When she came, the session finally ended. Teacher zipped up his pants, and started hugging her like she was his gf. My wife also had her arms around him, locked in a couple’s embrace.

Now it got me thinking. All that pussy licking might be the reason I didn’t find any semen on her body. I will never know for sure, but this whole episode got me so excited to see my wife playing it out with teacher. I was certainly not angry, I could never be. Even though we didn’t plan for it to reach to this extent, but we both most certainly enjoyed the teaching lesson. From braless classes, to topless, even until giving teacher to play and lick his student’s pussy.

In the final closing, teacher said his goodbye. He gave her a goodbye hug and stole another kiss on her nn. Kissing both of her nipples goodbye, then he left.

The following class was supposed to be the following week. My wife really enjoyed this lesson – its an understatement. Because you can see when your woman is happy, the youthful expression on her face, the glitter in her eyes. This was totally new to us, to have such a role play experience played out.
Both my wife and teacher were looking forward to the next class. I was too, but I decided not to have it. Because I felt that if they had another lesson, after seeing what had happened, I was convinced that full on sex might be a real thing. It could happen. I was not prepared to put my wife through that, because I also felt that she might not be ready. Lets keep a lid on it, for the time being and explore further until we are both comfortable with the ever expanding boundaries.

There were a few more classes with other teachers after this, but it was very much toned down by comparison. Might we say, it was still topless, but sometimes wearing lingerie to class. Sucking tits was sure to happen, but also in every lesson, the teacher would also get to see his student’s pussy, either through a mini skirt or lingerie, but no full nudity, no punishment exams. This exhibitionism was becoming a norm, she was more brave and open about now. Occasionally she allowed the curious teacher to touch her pussy, but it was not more.

Thanks bro!!!
U have a wonderful and sexy wife!
Would love to meet u both someday for lesson or anything..
Old 02-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
xrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxrff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow what an amazing husband
Old 02-08-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Iclaire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!!!
Old 03-08-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
cannotho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing thread, thanks TS
Old 03-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting more updates
Old 03-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another amazing chapter!!! now i wish i was a language tutor...
Old 03-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
poisonbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably the Thread of the Year.

Please do up some gifs if possible!
Old 04-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am keen to touch how can reach out to her
Old 04-08-2022, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LFPVAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for entertaining us
Old 04-08-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
noyilex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cool stories
Old 04-08-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Part Three

Finally saw your wifey pussy now. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1