The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I’m sure bros here know the feeling; waiting in the room for the girl to knock on the door.
“Coming!” I shouted out, striding purposefully towards the door. This was the moment of truth – here comes Evon, my son’s beautiful home tutor!
I am as excited as you, cheers!
Old 05-06-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
I am as excited as you, cheers!
I hope you won't peng san after reading my updates, Bro diputs1269

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 05-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I hope you won't peng san after reading my updates, Bro diputs1269

Hopefully Evon is not a dissapointment...
Old 05-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer_pussy View Post
Hopefully Evon is not a dissapointment...
Alamak Bro killer_pussy!

Now I am wondering if I should update the post?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 05-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
The door bell rang, I felt a lump in my throat and I swallowed hard. I looked over to Adek, who pretended to re-arrange his stationery on the dining table. I wanted to get him to open the door but I didn’t want to risk a bad “first impression” – which teacher would be happy to teach a scowling student? Instead, I looked at Adek and asked him in a gentle tone, “Ready champ?”

Perhaps that question was more for me than him for I felt my palms getting sweaty. The door bell rang a few more times.

“Coming!” I shouted out, striding purposefully towards the door. This was the moment of truth – here comes Evon, my son’s beautiful home tutor!
“I can’t wait to share more with you!” Evon said chirpily before she hung up the call. We were supposed to meet at this neighborhood café that sold waffles and brownies, which, she claimed was “out of this world”. It was supposed to be a date between two consenting adults and to get my feedback (or rather Adek’s feedback) on her class the other day.
When I got to the café, I saw Evon sitting at the corner. She waved enthusiastically at me, getting my attention and the attention of the people in the whole café. I smiled weakly and walked towards her.

“Try the charcoal waffle ice cream,” Even suggested. “We could order two – one original brown butter waffle and the other, their signature charcoal waffle. The S’mores are to die for, what say you we order some too?” Without waiting for my response, she waved at the server and placed orders for the both of us.

“No regrets, Serfly,” she assured me, “trust me on this!” She squeezed my hand to reassure me.

My mind trailed to the conversation that I had with Adek after his lesson with Evon. [I]“Aba! This Teacher Evon talk so much. Talk non-stop. It’s like she’s a machine gun, keep shooting bullets at me and I don’t have any Kelvar armor, I kena left-right-centre from her and then I concuss and I lie on the floor, bleeding, mau mati. And the worse thing is I don’t even know why I die and how I die. I only even understand what she’s trying to say half of the time!” Adek lamented. “Please Aba, I know you want to punish me but please don’t punish my eyes, my ears, my nose and my brain this way! I promise you I will be a better son. Please!”

I couldn’t help but chuckle when I heard Adek’s complaints.

“A penny for your thoughts, Serfly?” Evon asked, her eyes sparkling under the mood lighting of the café. I had apparently chuckled out too loudly.

“No la,” I diverted the topic, “I just thought about this joke that Fred said about his car so I laugh. Funny guy la this Fred. Next time should introduce to you.” I regretted my words the moment the suggestion left my mouth. I could understand what Adek meant. Evon was ever so the typical teacher, speaking impeccable English with a western twang. I wish I had recorded her voice down so that I could share how she spent the time to pronounce each “t” and emphasize every “s” at the end of sentences. And she seemed to have this limitless store of high level that never did seem to run out; always so enthusiastic, so eager. I wonder if she were so wild in bed, sucking my cock hungrily, bouncing off my dick, riding as if she were in a trance.

“The food is here,” she announced as the server placed the order on the table. “Come! Try! Tell me which one you prefer?”

She cut the waffle into bite size and scooped some ice cream onto it and fed me a portion. “How is it? Nice?” She looked at me, waiting for my response.

I could understand what Adek meant when he said she was an assault on his senses; she wasn’t ugly or disgusting but something was off about her dressing. She didn’t wear anything revealing. In fact, I was glad she didn’t but the clothes that she wore had a distinctive smell of moth balls? It was really an attack on all the senses like what Adek had described. Needless to say, she was nowhere near how she looked in the profile pic. When she mentioned she was an accomplished English teacher, I had envisioned a shorter version of Otelli Edwards. One could only dream.

So what do I do now?

Last edited by SerflySGR; 06-06-2022 at 07:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
fabulously deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, please continue.
Old 06-06-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabulously View Post
Very nice share TS, please continue.
Thank you for your support, Bro fabulously. Will try to update soon!

Old 06-06-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3050 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your support, Bro fabulously. Will try to update soon!
I'm looking for a p3 Chinese tutor for my son as well.
searching through proper channels. do share if u have one.
Upped you my humble 17 pts.

Last edited by dumdum; 06-06-2022 at 02:43 PM. Reason: edit
Old 06-06-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
I'm looking for a p3 Chinese tutor for my son as well.
searching through proper channels. do share if u have one.
Upped you my humble 17 pts.
I can dig out some old tuition agent contacts, Bro dumdum. Don't know if they are still in the business.
All aunties. No eye candy though one has a sweet voice.

Thank you for your points! My power lower than you but returned the favor. Thank you so much!

Old 06-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I could understand what Adek meant when he said she was an assault on his senses; she wasn’t ugly or disgusting but something was off about her dressing. She didn’t wear anything revealing. In fact, I was glad she didn’t but the clothes that she wore had a distinctive smell of moth balls? It was really an attack on all the senses like what Adek had described. Needless to say, she was nowhere near how she looked in the profile pic. When she mentioned she was an accomplished English teacher, I had envisioned a shorter version of Otelli Edwards. One could only dream.

So what do I do now?
As I sat there watching her eat, I let my mind wonder to what Adek said to me about her and how he felt she wasn’t a fit for what he was looking for in a tutor. I racked my brains to think of a way to let he go – gently. At least, for once in a very long time, between Adek and I, there was something father and son could agree upon.

“Come! Try some!” Evon said cheerfully as she spoon-fed me another morsel of waffle. Adek had complained about her squeaky voice, which, personally I found quite ok. She had the type of voice you would associate with Saturday morning cartoons; cute, perky, friendly. I could just imagine her moaning in pleasure as I thrust myself into her; her throes of passion. I wondered, given her plump figure, would she have a tighter pussy? Perhaps if she were a bit slimmer and she changed her hairstyle a bit, she would have been more attractive? The clothes that she wore – aren’t shoulder pads outdated already? If she showed a bit more skin, I could perhaps better tell the size of her boobs. Maybe, if I got her to lose some some weight, I could get her to wear something more revealing?

Wait a minute? What am I doing here?

Am I “over-compensating” there? Am I trying to settle for something less? Have I become so desperate for sex and companionship that I was willing to lower my standards? I can’t help but wonder how the mighty have fallen? What have I been reduced to? I used to be able to fuck my young and nubile maid, maybe even carry her with one arm and throw her onto the bed but now I must contend with the Baby Elephant that was grazing in front of me. I had to get a grip of myself. I have to tell her she has to go. I took a deep breath. I had to choose my next words carefully. I need to maneuver myself out of this situation fast before I sink deeper into this quicksand.

Old 06-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, cheers!
Old 06-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for another interesting thread bro SerflySGR . Late camper here, but will be following thru for your regular updates. Cheers bro

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 07-06-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Nice updates here, cheers!
Thank you for your support, as always Bro diputs1269. Hope this story is satisfying as the rest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Thanks for another interesting thread bro SerflySGR . Late camper here, but will be following thru for your regular updates. Cheers bro
Better late than never, Bro eeemen. The show hasn't really started yet; I do hope the build-up is worth it.

Thank you for your compliments; fuel for me to want to continue writing. Cheers!

Old 08-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wait a minute? What am I doing here?

Am I “over-compensating” there? Am I trying to settle for something less? Have I become so desperate for sex and companionship that I was willing to lower my standards? I can’t help but wonder how the mighty have fallen? What have I been reduced to? I used to be able to fuck my young and nubile maid, maybe even carry her with one arm and throw her onto the bed but now I must contend with the Baby Elephant that was grazing in front of me. I had to get a grip of myself. I have to tell her she has to go. I took a deep breath. I had to choose my next words carefully. I need to maneuver myself out of this situation fast before I sink deeper into this quicksand.
“So how’s the new tutor?” Fred’s message came in. “Like that lo.” was all I could muster. After a few to and fro, I gave in and turned the whole conversation into a complain session. “Told you - You should have engaged Chester”, he started. “And let him hold my hand and feed me ice cream?” I interrupted his typing. “No la! He would probably introduce some of his female friends to you outside of class and then you two guys can go out and paint the town red” The thought was tempting but I wasn’t too keen to let another stranger into my home.

Chatting with Fred brought up frustrations that I kept bottled up in me. I suppose I was sex-starved. Previously scrolling through forums, watching short video clips and porn suffice but after being exposed to other women, all these were not enough. I had wanted, many times to seek “professional help” but at the very last moment I chickened out for fear of being recognized or the possibility of STD (till date there is no 100% fool proof way of prevention).

I was getting more and more frustrated at the situation I was in; people hire tutor who is able to coach their children and also provide some form of eye candy whereas I was stuck with this “Baby Elephant”. Or perhaps my expectations were too high? What I have is a tutor who could double-up as my fuck toy. It didn’t matter if she didn’t look appealing; with the lights turned down low, it didn’t matter how she look as long as she took my cock in her mouth and pleasured it with her plump lips. I felt an erection building up as I imagined her bouncing off my cock. Yet, the moment my thoughts started to wonder if she would still have that “mothball smell” when she was naked, I lost all enthusiasm.

I decided to take French leave and go home after lunch. Due to the “new norm”, there were fewer people in the office anyway. I didn’t even bother to report back to office after my lunch. I just took off and went straight home. In fact, I got home way before Adek. After that incident at school, I’ve all but stopped fetching Adek. I did what I had to do to release the tension, took a shower, turned on the air-condition, locked the master bedroom door and went to sleep. It was hours later that sounds coming from the hall woke me from my slumber.

“Boy, would you please pay attention?” The voice sounded impatient, “I will not keep repeating myself.” Shaking off my sleepiness, I realized it was Evon reprimanding Adek. I stood behind my door listening to her monologue; no wonder Adek could not stand her.

“Are you just plain stupid?” my son’s tutor raised her voice. “I can’t believe your father could sired such a son! You must have inherited dumb genes from your mother.”

Having heard enough, I opened the door to a shocked Evon.

“I think this is quite enough,” I said quietly, “I think you’d better leave” I told her as I showed her the door. I went towards it, opened it and unlocked my front gate to emphasize my point.

“Serfly,” Evon protested, “It’s not what you think. I was just......”

“It’s ok. I will transfer you the remaining fees. I had a long day, please leave.” One problem resolved. I’ve gotten rid of the Baby Elephant but I was back to square one as I’ve not resolved my son’s education issue.

I decided to leave it for another day. Grabbing my car keys, I told Adek tuition could wait. Right now, let's go out for some ice-cream.

Old 10-07-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
“I think this is quite enough,” I said quietly, “I think you’d better leave” I told her as I showed her the door. I went towards it, opened it and unlocked my front gate to emphasize my point.

“Serfly,” Evon protested, “It’s not what you think. I was just......”

“It’s ok. I will transfer you the remaining fees. I had a long day, please leave.” One problem resolved. I’ve gotten rid of the Baby Elephant but I was back to square one as I’ve not resolved my son’s education issue.

I decided to leave it for another day. Grabbing my car keys, I told Adek tuition could wait. Right now, let's go out for some ice-cream.
The next few days were a blur; I had so many things to do that I “forgot” about Evon and the whole fiasco until I received a text message from “Destinee”. She was responding to my message about a private tutor. Having had a bitter after-taste with Evon, I gave her all the information and arranged for her to have classes with Adek. He was a big boy now afterall. Moreover, I was swarmed with work.

It was only after Adek reminded me that her fees were due that I realized that she had completed the first month with my son.

“So how is this new tutor?” I asked Adek.

“Good Aba! She’s very patient and she knows what she’s teaching. I like this tutor.” Happy with Adek’s reply, I handed him the cash so that he could pass the money to his tutor before picking up the phone to message Destinee.

“Great job!” I texted her. I was glad that she could guide Adek. There was hope for him yet.

What I did not expect was that she replied back, and we began texting back and forth on a daily basis. Yet, with the memory of Evon still fresh in my head, I reminded myself to thread carefully and avoid meeting up with her for as long as I could. I made sure that I was usually absent when she came over to our place for tuition and this worked out well for a few months until I received a message from her.

“Are you avoiding me?” The text hit me like a ton of bricks.

“No,” I replied, “why would I be?”

“Then why have you not taken the initiative to meet up with me?” she asked.

“I’m busy at the moment. Many new projects at work.” My mind raced, searching for a better excuse.

“It’s ok then. Don’t meet then don’t meet. I won’t disturb you again.” Even though I didn’t know her, her reply cut me like a sharp razor.

“No, Destinee, please!” I texted, “Give me a chance to explain.” Before I could register what I was doing, I had already promised to pick her up from under my block to a nearby fastfood joint for supper.

“Class is ending soon. Don’t make me wait too long.” It was too late to regret me “shooting off my mouth” again. It was hard enough to get Adek to agree to tuition and a greater feat to get him to accept this tutor; the least I could do was to “appease” his tutor. Anyway, this was his last year in primary school and I only needed her till PSLE was over. Turning on the ignition, I drove towards my block.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1