The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-07-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Was there on the 3 july night. Soi cow boy, most of the shop open and some converted to bistro type.

Agogo bar some are crowded and some not. Walk past and greeting by many ladies outside to go in. Never go in. Bacarra not as happening as in the past already.
ya alot of places now re-opened but also have some permanently closed and new places coming and crowd not yet 100% so so much changes cannot compare to last time already
Old 13-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future
Currently in BKK, any bros can recommend?
Old 13-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
i actually never tried jg before. speaking of genuine ones its supposed to help your health , right ? does it hurt ?
When I first tried, the masseur told me I have some veins that blood is not flowing so well, so she say might experience some pain when treatment

It was bearable though, and the next day, woke up with the hard on of an 18 year old 😁
Old 13-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
Currently in BKK, any bros can recommend?
Have sent contact to quite a few bros here… not sure who tried but there is a review of Rebirth up top from one of the bros who got the contact from me

Check that out if u like
Old 13-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
I understand the basic concept is you pay a flat rate per hour for your own drinks (free flow) and a room charge. Girls are by LD (200b?) and around 4-5 drinks is the expected per hour.
yes you're right. But mostly shops have the room charge included into the per hours drink price.
What do you want from the ktv? just singing with company? If you are looking for ST / LT after that, its best to ask before you start the session. Ask mamasan which girls do ST / LT. From my knowledge, nowadays its rare to find girls willing to do LT. Most girls in fact dont even wanna go for ST.
Feel free to walk up to every shop to view the girls first.
A lot of cuties. But then again, most dont even do ST / LT......
You may also choose to just take them away for sex without staying at the ktv. Just tell mamasan and pay sex price + bar fine.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
What do you want from the ktv? just singing with company?
mainly sing, play game, hanky panky in the ktv room lor bro. don't really like to ST after drinking, prefer afternoon adventures pre-drinks. Massage/FL/Agogo I'm familiar but nv played at Thaniya before so want to check it out. Thanks for the advise, I'll go walk around and see if got any suitable ones.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Have sent contact to quite a few bros here… not sure who tried but there is a review of Rebirth up top from one of the bros who got the contact from me

Check that out if u like

Bro I am in bkk now. Can pm contact
Old 13-07-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechampion View Post
Bro I am in bkk now. Can pm contact
Maybe something wrong in my inbox

I don’t see any message from u buddy
Old 13-07-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaomilkman View Post

but i visited a few times so my hit rate is 2/7 times managed to bring back girl non transactional purely ons

tia gong can ask mamasan who willing to go and nego price but i never try so a your own risk
Do you mean you book the same girl 7 times and managed to get lucky twice? Or your chance of getting a G club girl to go back with you is 2 out of 7 encounters with different girls?

If it is the latter, then you must be yandao like your name suggests. Or you are really good at picking up and sianing ladies. If it is the former, chances of a G club girl going back for non transactional ONS is alot higher as a regular customer, assuming that the lady doesn't have a BF at that time.

Just want to temper the expectations of newbies reading your posts and thinking it is easy to pick up a G club lady for ONS.
Old 13-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intellectmenace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

currently on a solo trip in bangkok and posting my experiences so far in return for all the knowledge passed down in SBF from previous bros. sorry for the long post ahead!

arrived yesterday and went straight for top of my checklist - nuru massage. had a few options shortlisted based on previous bros' experiences but decided to go to kokoro. i had messaged them on Line before going, and they sent me the list of girls available for the day and their shift timings, but i decided to go down to check them out myself. went in the early afternoon. the mamasan (and resident cat) was super friendly. she gave me a bottle of water and asked me to sit, then she called out the girls. 4 girls came out for me to choose from. initially, my aim was to get the girl with the biggest boobs, but for some reason while i was omw to the shop i told myself i should pick the girl who i seemed most likely to get along with so i can better enjoy the intimate experience. picked one who turned out to be a new girl, and we got along very well, which made the entire experience very enjoyable. the chain of events is similar to what is stated on their site - started off with her bathing me with her hands and body while i sat on a "chair" then came the nuru. it was really something else la. while it was slightly difficult because of the nuru gel, the GFE + body-to-body + gel made it a ravishing sexperience. now i'm really debating whether to try another place or just go back with this same girl. anyway, price is exactly what's listed on the site + whatever tips you want to give the girl, if you wish to.

i had wanted to go out to roam for a massage place at night but felt quite tired. coincidentally, i had randomly looked on wechat and almost immediately got 2-3 girls text me to ask if i wanted outcall massage. gave me the idea of trying a massage in my own hotel room, which would be nice since i can just sleep after the massage and not have to leave my room. did some research online and decided on similan massage. messaged them on Line, they gave me the prices for the different massages and girls, and i just went for it. half an hour later, the girl is at my door. lucked out cause the girl was similar to the photos. pretty, petite, a bit too much make up but it didn't really bother me. the massage was not strong but also not piano, more soothing, which suited the timing. we got along well during the session too, and she offered HJ or B2B or full service. took full service and it was great. something about thai girls, but they can really ride you to heaven. overall 1000thb oil massage + 3000thb extra. seemed quite steep to me at first, but then comparing the amount of effort (from messaging the shop to the end of deed, i was in my bed lol) to going out and negotiating ST/LT outside, i thought it was worth it. i'll probably do it again at some point in my trip.

today was the start of a buddhist national holiday so no alcohol sold anywhere, a bit sian cause that means no bars or clubs are open. decided to go to 7 heaven in the afternoon. small entrance in a small alley but there's a large enough sign that you won't miss it. mamasan was friendly, showed me on ipad the photos of girls available, then choose from a list of services that you wanted, e.g. HJ, BJ, CIM, etc. i got BBBJ+COF for 1800thb total. the girl i picked brought me upstairs, there are 3 rooms next to each other, got privacy but if anyone else is being loud you sure can hear la. thankfully, the girl i got was very cute, bubbly, friendly and best of all gave me a mindblowing BJ. no complaints about how long it took, and her moans weren't too fake unlike the girl next door lol. tipped her 200thb for being amazing.

now i come to think about it, all my experiences have been with amazing girls. thank you thailand. may my good luck continue, and i will update again in the coming days. btw if any bros are currently in bangkok and want to chiong, hmu!
Old 14-07-2022, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Buddha day from yesterday and today. Went to Thermae last night but it was not open. In fact, pubs, clubs, and discotheques were all not open. I walked all the way to nana to check out and was closed Chose a bad time to come to Bangkok. In the end, I walked back to Thermae and pick a real lady (rating 7/10) for the night. No choice, didn't see any prettier ones. Lots of LB along the street. Too bad I am not into them. My bonk is not too bad though. Paid her 3500 for LT. She just left my room.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 14-07-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 11
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Surprised that you can use english and get reply. There is usually language barrier and most part timers only choose locals. Beside ffans you can unlock more by searching for sideline

happy bonking
Mind sharing the website? Too long never go Liao, last time only have sm**ci
Old 14-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by intellectmenace View Post
we got along well during the session too, and she offered HJ or B2B or full service. took full service and it was great. something about thai girls, but they can really ride you to heaven. overall 1000thb oil massage + 3000thb extra. seemed quite steep to me at first, but then comparing the amount of effort (from messaging the shop to the end of deed, i was in my bed lol) to going out and negotiating ST/LT outside, i thought it was worth it. i'll probably do it again at some point in my trip.
Great FR! Tks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

3k for full service from outcall massage is very steep. It shouldn't be more than 2k baht, and usually most would settle for 1.5k baht for 1 shot, with 1k baht for HJ/BJ. Of course have to caveat it also depends on the lady and your negotiating skills. While i know many chiongsters will not bother to negotiate, i would think the lady was expecting you to do so and quoted a high price at the start.

As i mentioned previously, it is normal to negotiate. Also, you would have gained more "brownie" points if you had agreed for 2k baht, but you pay her additional 1k baht as tips, as compared to paying the agreed 3k baht price upfront. More importantly, don't spoil market for the rest
Old 14-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
mainly sing, play game, hanky panky in the ktv room lor bro. don't really like to ST after drinking, prefer afternoon adventures pre-drinks. Massage/FL/Agogo I'm familiar but nv played at Thaniya before so want to check it out. Thanks for the advise, I'll go walk around and see if got any suitable ones.
afternoon not many girls in thaniya.... if theres even any at all. Best time to be there is around 8-9pm. Most of the girls have day jobs / are students
Old 14-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
steadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteadfast deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys, my last night in bangkok. I spend 6 days in Pattaya. Any lobang still open since it’s the Buddhist holiday?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1